It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
you need a water pistol with holy water mixed with organic sea salt, teatree oil and silver and shoot that sucker, good luck.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by Saint88

My ignorance? LOL!!

How about the stupid comment to play this as loud as possible?? Is the spirit deaf?

Easy there pal, people have made some good suggestions on this thread, the OP should at least invest the time to try some as the OP took the time to write a post about the troubles affecting the family).

It may not be so much about calling a specific deity as it is about projecting oneself spiritually that probably creates some kind of positive energy in and around the person, causing the negative energy to dissipate.

Let me leave you with a quote:

‎"How can we remember our ignorance, which our growth requires, when we are using our knowledge all the time?" - Thoreau

The author and poet Henry David Thoreau identified the crux of unlearning in the above quotation. Our growth requires we acknowledge our ignorance but this is a difficult to do when we are using our knowledge all the time. (source: www.unlearning101.com...)
edit on 3-6-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
She doesn't HAVE to be a Christian to dispel darkness. Don't you think people of other cultures and races deal with negative forces? Even Christians believe in and deal with "Satan".

I don't believe that this is an alien, although I do believe in aliens. I'm going to bet the farm that this negative energy you sense is a manifestation of stress, worry, and family trouble. I have seen the manifestation of this energy in my home too, when things are highly stressful. Sensitive people like us can sense that manifestation and we tend to pin it on being some demon. Visualize that manifestation as a ball of negative energy just sitting in the corner. You sense it, you feel it, and it's hanging around feeding off your fear. You get scared, you feed it. Kind of like how feeding trolls works. Trolls come around, you respond, you fed them and they keep going.

So you got this negative manifestation and it feels scary and it seems to be interacting with your daughter. Energy works in crazy ways. Energy can be like coyote the trickster and it bounces off you and on to other sensitive people and it fools you. Your daughter is probably sensitive just like you. Children feel things more easily and hear things. This is not some demon speaking to your daughter pretending to be you. I think you have a connection and it's a wave length of energy between you as someone else brought up here. Don't fear this. This is a connection. If a husband or lover is close to you there will be that same connection too. Ever hear stories where a woman says she knew her husband or lover died around the time that it happened? That's a connection of energy between them that is shared and flowing back and forth like a big cord. When the cord is severed then you feel it and you know. No need to fear that it's not a demon.

Sage alone won't always do the job of clearing negative energy. You got to use sage and cedar combined. Cedar is powerful in the sweat and it cleans out what does not belong in there. Physically CLEAN the house top to bottom. Clean dust, dirt, etc. Then prepare the space and go after the negative energy.

You have to put in positive energy to dispel negative. Getting all mad and yelling at the energy will only contribute more crappy energy. What we do is drum and sing good songs. Someone wrote about using an orange. I use a lemon cleaner and lemon juice to clean with and it does help. Open up all your windows and let light in too.

After this have a gathering of friends and people who are going to bring good energy. Have a dinner and make lots of laughter. Nothing negative can subsist in such good energy.

If you still find your mind attached to and thinking about this "spirit" then it's time to deal with the stress in a better way. We can project these things and manifest it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Well did hear lately ghosts haunt people who have bad souls. sucks for me as I wake up with huge scratches down my body all the time....

I definitely do not think that is true.... As I stated in my earlier post....my family and I see and hear things all the time.
There is so much happening in this Universe that defies explanation. Just because a name tag of schizophrenia has been put on many situations of hearing voices and seeing things does not satisfactorily mean that is it for all cases and so game over!!
We are such a very young species on this planet...although we have made huge accomplishments in many areas, we are still an infant learning about our surroundings. Maybe in 100 more years we will graduate to kindergarten... Hopefully.... more knowledge will be available on this kind of phenomena by then.
Many things people don't understand are seen as evil or demonic and that too is not always right.... Our gory past of witch hunting should tell us what our ignorance can do to innocent people. History is full of these type cases.
In my case, my family and I have never experienced any thing that was really bad.. So many times it has been helpful and other times completely strange and utter nonsense..well.. to my way of viewing it.....it was.
We have a positive attitude concerning our phenomena and as such we take it as another step in our learning process of what exist around us.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Why would an alien travel from one dimension or travel from another planet to terrorize you and your daughter..... alien?? really??

Second hail mary and saints are not going to do a lick of anything permanently because the Roman Catholic Church is the dirtiest religious institution ever established. Find the right form of christianity that was launched by Luthers reformation.

How long have you lived in that house?? How long has this been going on?? have you bought anything old or used right about the time that began to happen?? sometimes things like this can carry junk that will wreck you. Have you been messing with new age crap or some other type of meditation?? has you husband been involved in that either?? If yes then quit it and figure out how to reverse what you have done.

I have had experiences like this as a child and used to get scratched or slapped out of no where..i actually had scratches appear. I didn't think much of it just thought it was normal. Usually happened at my grandmothers house and as i got older i found out she did for a time practice wicca crap, meditation and other new age bs. Once I stopped living with my grandmother it stopped but it would happen if i spent the night. Hope things improve for you

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

OP take the advice of some memembers and take a short vacation from the house.You NEED A BREAK.Leaving for a few days will not make it go away but it would be good for you.I am an abductee,and I am also confused about what these things are.Alien activity comes and goes,it can be really intense for a week and then goes away maybe for years.Spirits come and go too but its a much different thing.Analize whats going on and the behavior of the "beings".Without knowing alot of details I would say I was something of a spirit nature.
Aliens are not inclined to whisper in your ear.Also,check the EMF fields around the house and things like that just to eliminate those sorts of things.You would be surprized at what a near by cell tower could do to you.
edit on 3-6-2012 by AbnormalTruth because: added a thought at the end

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

:/

You sound as if you are directing that comment to a child. I can tell you your situation is not that special,dangerous, enlightening or complex.

I have fell out of conciousness here on earth and lived another existence completely for what seemed longer than this current existence only to wake up and just 10-15 seconds passed. It was so bizarrely complex and astonishing....yet people say it was a dream. I have seen my soul group and my council who help plan my incarnations. AND many many more unfathomable things yet people only believe the boarder line stuff like your situations. Typical. The truth is what's happening here on earth has been set almost the opposite of what we are use to compared to in-between life's, when you step out side of this body your jaw will hit the floor in astonishment.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Well did hear lately ghosts haunt people who have bad souls. sucks for me as I wake up with huge scratches down my body all the time....

wow... I am just speechless...

This is very wrong to say to someone, and their family who happen to be victims of some form of paranormal activity...
edit on 3-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

Your first paragraph would have meant a lot more without the second paragraph.
edit on 3-6-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
if you think its something interdimensional like an alien of sorts you should ask it what it wants..

otherwise fight this thing!! dont give up!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi,

I felt really connected to you as I read your post because the situation you're in sounds identical to one I found myself in between the ages 6-10. Here's a little of how my story went:

Our family just moved into a newly built house. Me, mom, stepdad, and two brothers (I'm the middle child). We were familiar with the area but hadn't lived in this part of town before. Then, starting at around age 6, about one year after moving in, it seems my "imagination" began working in overdrive. Our mother would enforce a semi-stricy policy on helping out with family chores (mostly housework) and one of her chores she had us do was sorting out the laundry that our family sort of just haphazardly used to pile in front of the washer/dryer in the basement. It was during these boring chore days where I first began to experience a lurking and terrifying "presense". I had that complete "minds eye" visual of this thing, at first. It was like a giant, lurking, ball of negativity that I could see moving towards me from another room in the basement. Everytime I got that "6th sense" view of it, it would literally creep me out and I would DART for the upstairs. With every step I made up the stairs, I could feel this thing bearing down on me, getting closer. It was a truly terrifying experience and I would have chalked it up to my own overactive imagination but my younger brother both experienced and felt this same force. He was just as scared of the basement as I was and we both had minds-eye view of this thing.

FAST FORWARD (UPSTAIRS) / "Name Calling"

When I was about 8 or 9, my parents didn't like me doing anything after "bedtime" that didn't involve "going to sleep". So TV, radio, videogames; it was all taboo and I'd get yelled at or possibly grounded if caught disobeying relentlessly so I used to sneak my favorite Metallica tapes and Dennis Leary's "No Cure for Cancer" recording through my headphone's jack. (I Was really young and was into adult things)

As I lay there listening to music/comedy, as I liked to do, on more than one occasion I would hear my mother calling out my name and it sounded like she was in distress. I remember hiding my musicplayer underneath the blankets and then running out to the livingroom where the adults were peacefully watching latenight talkshows. I'd go, "what?!" and mom would reply with a rather confused look, "what?! I didn't say anything, Go to bed!".

Then just as soon as I would get cozy and comfortable and enjoying the sounds.. same thing. I even tried to ignore the voice but it seemed to try harder, almost like, it produced either more volume in my head or just a greater sense of distress & it sounded perfectly like my mother.

MY YOUNGER BROTHER (NAME CALLING)

He eventually, after growing up, told me about that "spirit that used to haunt our house" (his words). He said he could hear "somebody" calling his name from the closet in a whisper manner. He said it was hard to go to sleep because he was scared and thought somebody was really in his closet.

FAST FORWARD / "IT" presents itself.

So a few years of being scared and hearing our names being called went by and I guess we learned to just cope with the weirdness. Then in grade 5, I switched schools and began returning home 35minutes before everyone else in my home (yay! a free halfhour of TV-TIME before the brothers get home and take control of the remote, I thought).

As I sat there, glued to the television, my minds eye started sensing and showing me a "figure", slowly moving up the hallway from the bedrooms area, and then stopping right in my peripheral view and staring at me. I would turn my head quickly to try and catch a glimpse but it would vanish everytime I tried. Then, it would repeat all over again, about 4-5 times a day during that halfhour everyday, it would play tricks on me until my family got home.

This really wasn't just me having an overactive imagination, however, because not only did my younger brother sense it (older brother not so much) but it wasn't until I was 14 years old, I asked my mother if she remembers our "old house". As I went into detail about my personal experiences that I felt were too personal to share - she gave me this very serious look and said she experienced the same things, in the same parts of the house, all that mental-imagry stuff and everything.

She said, "do you remember coming home that day from school and you said, 'Mom, it smells like dope in our house.' ?" I said, "Yeah". She follows up, "well that was Alma (a Native American elder) and she was smudging the house to ward off negative spirits!" "Whoa", I said

FINAL THOUGHTS

We only stayed in that house for another 7-8months due to my mom getting a better job halfway across the country so we moved the very next summer. But I don't remember ever having another encounter after the Native elder came in and did her thing.

btw, not only did she use sage to smudge, but she also hung cedar over every door and window

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Real alien grays are still wandering this earth as real ghosts. They find ones they prefer to torment for whatever reason and do so. They know it's all they have because these spirits are ones who defy God and are at one with Satan who was cast to earth.

But you want to know how to GET RID OF IT RIGHT?
It's about irritation, electrical. Now this is just a guess but for starters you might try running electric drills with button taped to keep it on. Hair dryers, set on cool.

More advanced you want to look into products like plasma guns, lots of diy projects or you can buy kits.
Check out an outfit in Albuquerque called 'CONSUMERTRONIX" ; They make zappers, lots of neat devices.

Learn about how you can make devices , check out Rex Research. They're online but I've been ordering from them since 1991 out of Jean NV.

Lining the walls of your house with ham radio wire (lightly magnetic magnet wire) and applying a specific frequency of ac current will not only prevent their motion but will prevent anyone or anything from beaming speach into your head. This is what may be happening. It may not be a ghost, it may be someone who wants to mess with you and lives nearby.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Murgatroid laid it out as plainly as can be done. Only by calling on the name of the Lord can resolve this. I speak from personal experience! That is the ONLY way to resolve this serious issue.

Scripture tells us specifically that any house that has an 'abomination' within it, will come under a curse:

Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing. (Deuteronomy 7:26)

I highly suggest you go thru the house and remove any idols, even Christian symbols, and anything that remotely is related to the Occult. Such items include all images of Buddha and Hindu gods, all dragons, all Christian & Non-Christian icons and paraphernalia.

"I declare that my family and I are redeemed of the curse through the blood of Jesus" Read (Galatians 3:13).

"I declare that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven" Read (Matthew 16:19).

"Evil spirits, in Jesus’s name, I demand that you leave my life and my family as I hear and speak the Word" Read (Matthew 8:16).

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

inner-dimensional travel is not actually travel. It is a change in density of space, speed through time itself.
Higher dimensions hide from time. There are 7 distinct levels, but variability through all.
I explain the particle physics of this on my youtube to some degree, but if you want to begin to understand how dna works with this space, you'll have to read between the lines of my channel and a friend I have there... sorry forget his name right now. He makes serious studies on math, geometry of dna.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikefromspace
reply to post by votan

inner-dimensional travel is not actually travel. It is a change in density of space, speed through time itself.
Higher dimensions hide from time. There are 7 distinct levels, but variability through all.
I explain the particle physics of this on my youtube to some degree, but if you want to begin to understand how dna works with this space, you'll have to read between the lines of my channel and a friend I have there... sorry forget his name right now. He makes serious studies on math, geometry of dna.

the point wasn't really how it got there but why it would go through the trouble to be there to annoy the person...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by ellieN

:/

You sound as if you are directing that comment to a child. I can tell you your situation is not that special,dangerous, enlightening or complex.

I have fell out of conciousness here on earth and lived another existence completely for what seemed longer than this current existence only to wake up and just 10-15 seconds passed. It was so bizarrely complex and astonishing....yet people say it was a dream. I have seen my soul group and my council who help plan my incarnations. AND many many more unfathomable things yet people only believe the boarder line stuff like your situations. Typical. The truth is what's happening here on earth has been set almost the opposite of what we are use to compared to in-between life's, when you step out side of this body your jaw will hit the floor in astonishment.

Hmm..how does it sound as if it was directed to a child....?? I only said that we are a very young species here and have a long way to go...nor was I saying my situation is special, dangerous, enlightening or complex...if that is the case then the same applies to your case. We are all different in how we are affected by this phenomena.
Perhaps you can get us beyond the border line stuff and enlighten us, because many need that...and I would love to have my jaw hit the floor in astonishment...
edit on 3-6-2012 by ellieN because: FOR CLARITY

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Have you thought about selling the house?

Paranormal is really quite popular right now, although not from your perspective.

I am sure you would have to disclaim to a potential buyer the house is haunted or inhabited but instead of a negative use it as a selling point.

I think getting out would be your best the best direction to go in.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ellieN

I could make your jaw hit the floor in unparalleled astonishment if you are willing to do a little work and a be a little brave.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by ellieN

I could make your jaw hit the floor in unparalleled astonishment if you are willing to do a little work and a be a little brave.

Sounds interesting and challenging...when do we start?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by hoonsince89
burn sage in every room, should do the trick unless it very strong.
Most importantly stop feeding it... its feeding off your fear/negativity.

What do you honestly think sage will do if the OP isn't right with God?

Burning sage isn't some magical thing that will make this spawn of satan go away.

The person needs Jesus in their life first before they even attempt to do anything.

This is a spiritual battle. So why not first consult the most spiritual person who ever walked this earth?

edit on 3-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Do you (and others) wish to suggest that your belief in Jesus and the Abrahamic notion of the Creator (god, if you will) is the only way to banish the dark forces? Don't you think people who know nothing of Abrahamic religions have their own very effective ways of dealing with such things as well? Are they wrong? How can there be only one right way? You may scoff me, but my belief is the power is in where your heart lies, and the strength of your own spirit to meet the challenge. I'm not into shamanism, but I believe it is one path of many. Those who practice it, claim to walk in the spirit realms. Maybe you'd say they are demon worshipers because you don't understand, but is that fair?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by Aisling

Second hail mary and saints are not going to do a lick of anything permanently because the Roman Catholic Church is the dirtiest religious institution ever established. Find the right form of christianity that was launched by Luthers reformation.

You know, I was with you on everything except this. I'm not RC, but the Reformation was just one schism from a schismatic group, after which there were gazillions of other mini schisms- resulting in the quagmire of so-called Christian denominations that one sees today (very few of which actually agree on anything). I suggest you go back further and study early Church history. I did. It's why I'm Orthodox.

The name of our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ is very powerful, yet it is never wrong or harmful to ask for the intercession of the Holy Theotokos and the saints. The Hail Mary is entirely biblical anyway.

Even though I find myself disagreeing on matters of religion and theology with most people around here, I think we all need to be cognizant that there is a proper way to discuss these delicate and emotional issues. Your tone was quite judgmental. I'm sure you were not intending to come off that way, as I think most here are wishing to be helpful. However, simply telling someone they're wrong and you're right isn't going to convince anyone of anything. It is always counter productive to push religion in this way. Faith is personal and we're all on different parts of that road. God will draw people to Himself. I believe the Truth is so compelling that people recognize it beyond doubt when confronted with it, however, they also must be seeking.

May God bless you.
edit on 3-6-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join