It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfist

Originally posted by Germanicus
Im just better.

More like more delusional

edit- I do well with the opposite sex btw.

If they brag then they actually see ZERO action

Not me friend. Tell yourself that if it comforts you.

could you guys stay on topic and not attack me though?

Im sorry that you guys are scared. There there. Maybe America can beat China. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Oh what do you know, another I Hate America Thread......Yawn......

Page 1 you tried to mask the true meaning of this thread, but you couldnt hold it back for much longer, could you??? I think its very cute that you believe the United States are a thing of the past. You should NEVER doubt a military that spends nearly a trillion dollars per year, and to think that China is so powerful they will take down USA with zero issues is hilarious... Well I hope your Govt. turns its back on USA and good luck teaming up with the East, when they turn their back on you and rape your land please dont come begging back to us to help you......
edit on 2-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
China is moving into very hard times with trying to move from a country that makes things because of very low labor costs to a modern service/tech base economy. This a very hard and expensive transition much like what the Japanese have been through. For those of you who do not know, this same sort of China taking over world, becoming the bigger than the US economy, becoming a super power, buying up the US etc.. was the exact thing people were saying about Japan in the 80s. Japan needed a powerful US to keep water ways open and spend little on its own defense. Much like Europe does now. China will also most likely take this route, a strong US in both economic and military mattters is in its own best interest. The cost of updating its old miltary into any sort of shape to challenge the US would be a disaster for them and they know it.

China however does want a bigger stake in the area of the world its sees at it sphere of influence. China does not like the fact the weak nations of the Pacific do not do as it wishes because they have the backing of the US. The Phillipines, Taiwan, Australia and the ASEAN are where possible conflicts with China could come. While at the same time intertwining its economy with the US it will challenge these nations to move into its sphere of control. China wants the US to say, it is not worth it to us to defend these places anymore because our relashionship with China is of to much value and they offer little in return.

The most likely scenerio will be a US/China/Japan realshionship replacing the current US/Europe one. The Pacific will be under China/Japans sphere while South America and a weaker and weaker Europe remain under the US. Russia and India will be the odd men out and most likely sources of conflict.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Good scenario.But the way I see it that there will major depopulation events targetting China,india and the islamic world.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The topic is Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

I dont mind if we digress a little because,like that kid in Holdens class that has to speak in front of the class, and they all yell Digress!... Thats kinda sad. Its nice to digress. And I dont mind getting of track a bit.

But rest assured. I am well aware that I have an ever growing personal hate club
There is no real need to insult me or make claims that I dont get the girl or that I am dumb.

I like a good burn but threads can get ruined.

I think its an important topic and not at all the total fantasy that most would think. I think its possible that the West could jump ship and leave America to face China alone. If you disagree,fine,I would like to hear your opinion. I have mine,you give yours. There is no need to insist you are correct or be offensive.

France voting in their new leader had alot to do with anti-americanism. They want to stop helping your military.

In Australia as I said, WA has very strong ties with China. The issue is serious and even has the potential to devide nations in my humble very well informed opinion. So,like I said,if you disagree,or agree,I would like to hear.

A good burn is great,but no more pure insults.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Tongue in cheek lad....you know the great assets that Brits and Aussies have in common and the rest of the world is sadly lacking in....the ability to see humour in any given situation and the ability to laugh at other's and ourselves.

There is no offence intended and on this subject we'll agree to differ.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Oh what do you know, another I Hate America Thread......Yawn......

Page 1 you tried to mask the true meaning of this thread, but you couldnt hold it back for much longer, could you??? I think its very cute that you believe the United States are a thing of the past. You should NEVER doubt a military that spends nearly a trillion dollars per year, and to think that China is so powerful they will take down USA with zero issues is hilarious... Well I hope your Govt. turns its back on USA and good luck teaming up with the East, when they turn their back on you and rape your land please dont come begging back to us to help you......

And what is my true meaning exactly?

I thought it was to say that the Western nations like mine,Australia should let America fight China alone. Because we owe them nothing.

I thought that was clear.

What did you get from it?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Tongue in cheek lad....you know the great assets that Brits and Aussies have in common and the rest of the world is sadly lacking in....the ability to see humour in any given situation and the ability to laugh at other's and ourselves.

There is no offence intended and on this subject we'll agree to differ.

aussies arre larrikin and hold no grudge. And I like a stiff upper lip and two fingure salute
And a good rant
No hard feelings.

I just really want Australia to break ties with america. In my opinion they are doomed. I know I might be wrong though

Im a little defensive I must admit too (:
edit on 2-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Australia must have some new tech that can keep out wind currents if you think your going to just sit back and watch. WW3 will be a nuclear firestorm and no country on earth will be spared. That's why there won't be a WW3. If you think the two biggest kids on the block will fight it out and nukes not get used then your crazy. That's why the USA and USSR never went toe to toe and neither will China and the USA.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Come on man... Are you being serious? Please go back and read all the posts you put up on this thread, because I just read all 6 pages before commenting so I definitely saw the direction you were taking this thread... You kept repeating that nobody owes USA anything, that USA swept in and took all the glory in WWII (I guess joining the war in 1941 till the day it ended in 1945 is swooping in), you also were referring to us as god-like (a very condescending comment nevertheless), I can honestly go on and on.... If you read the things you wrote you would know this...

It's cool, you dont need to like USA, you dont need to respect USA, you can hate us all, I'm fine with that... But please dont act like the United States are a thing of the past. The fact remains that USA helped build China its wealth by buying all their cheaply made crap, the day that stops, China will have a big mess on their hands becasue they need us as much as we need them...

Its obvious that you have some real hate for USA, quite similar to The_Professional

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

But rest assured. I am well aware that I have an ever growing personal hate club

Please cross me of that list of hate. Althought I think your ideas are absurd !!! It is nothing personal. I'll give you persistent & a star for an interesting alternate read this afternoon. After all that is why I joined ats.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think a better question is will America help Europe in World War 3? Who has America got to worry about invasion? Canada? Mexico? China can March directly to Europe. Russia can march directly to Europe. It would be extreemly difficult for any Country to land enough troops in the US and not be defeated. At best US might have some terrrorist like acts commited on it's soil but it is Europe who is in turmoil with each other and outside enemies as well that can just drive to your front door.

So would US want to help Europe through another world war?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

If the USA falls to china, which economically it already has, europe will follow suit and western civilization will be at the brink. So it really depends if europe wants to just roll over and be subservient to china. You really think china will stop with the USA??? I mean how much of a military force does europe have compared to china or USA??

edit on 2-6-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

If the USA falls to china, which economically it already has, europe will follow suit and western civilization will be at the brink. So it really depends if europe wants to just roll over and be subservient to china. You really think china will stop with the USA??? I mean how much of a military force does europe have compared to china or USA??

edit on 2-6-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

China owns about $1.2 trillion of the $15.3 trillion of debt the country has... I wouldnt say we've necessarily fallen to China... We owe them some money, but its not like they control all of our debt...

That may seem like a potential danger, until you consider why China is buying so much U.S. debt. The reason is highly technical in nature, but the short answer is that China is buying Treasuries to help depress the value of its currency (the yuan). A cheaper yuan makes the country's exports less expensive for foreign buyers, thereby keeping the country’s export-based economy chugging along. Consequently, the Chinese economy would suffer as much, if not more than, that of the United States if China were to suddenly stop buying U.S. debt.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Europe will help America but with a different and somewhat familiar way. Let the enemy bomb America to the stone age, and then start rebuilding it with European companies. The infrastructure is a mess already. The oil deals will be re-negotiated and the distribution of natural resources will be redirected. Equal for all and a little more equal to Europe.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
From past experiences of my country being in WW's, I'd like to have Russia on my side so... What i'd want would depend.

I definitely wouldn't want to join the bad guy instigators so I'd be looking at that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I dont like people being rude straight of the bat or speaking down to me or implying I am wrong when all they have is opinion. I am giving an opinion and looking for debate. I dont mean to be so cutting. No need for guys to act like I am wrong though when all they have is opinion. I hate that. Especially when I am correct (: But I mean no harm (: Its good to be a little cutting isnt it?

So everything you say is right, and all everyone else has is opinions?

As to people being rude and talking down to others.......you wrote the damned book on that!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
From past experiences of my country being in WW's, I'd like to have Russia on my side so... What i'd want would depend.

I definitely wouldn't want to join the bad guy instigators so I'd be looking at that.

Thats a good point.

I am sure that if America was attacked Australia would help no matter what.

I have a hard time trusting the American Government when I look at how they have entered wars in the past.

Its a hard situation.

The reason I was thinking it would be good if they could settle themselves was there were two Roman Generals (forget which ones) and they both wanted to be Emporer. They marched on each other and I think they met just outside Rome, but the soldiers refused to fight. They said that the generals must fight each other and they would support the victor. The two generals ended up chickening out.

That made me think about the world making America face China alone.

The only problem is that I think America will need help. America cant beat China and its allies by itself. It needs our help. We do not need Americas help. They should start acting like it.

America needs our help.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

America needs Australia's help??? are you being serious? Hahaha......

Why is China allowed to fight with their own allies, but USA cant use NATO? If it was just a heads up battle US vs China, the US would wipe China off the map...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I dont like people being rude straight of the bat or speaking down to me or implying I am wrong when all they have is opinion. I am giving an opinion and looking for debate. I dont mean to be so cutting. No need for guys to act like I am wrong though when all they have is opinion. I hate that. Especially when I am correct (: But I mean no harm (: Its good to be a little cutting isnt it?

So everything you say is right, and all everyone else has is opinions?

As to people being rude and talking down to others.......you wrote the damned book on that!

this was after me saying we will have to agree to disagree. I cant know what will happen. I may be wrong about war even happening. And I dont know what China will do. But like I said,I would nuke New York and LA. And its China,Russia and many many friends that America will have to deal with.

But yeah,I can be a little obnoxious.
And maybe a touch of a hypocrite. So touche.

But like I said,I wasnt complaining. I was explaining my cutting remarks and saying that I am only reacting to rude posters. So I am not a hypocrite at all really.

It seems people can insult me,but if I come back,then Im the bad guy just because Im far more insulting.

If you want to insult me,dont hold back if it means that much to you.

The topic is Western Alliances and how they may in fact change before or even during WW3 btw though

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join