It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas pastor calls on U.S. government to kill LGBT people

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986

Originally posted by HamrHeed
`YOU WILL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS``

I see alot of poetic justice not only in this story, but in some of the comments here. Of course, fanboys will use this to smear all christians.
If you haven`t noticed, christianity is being brought down from the inside on purpose because the moral and spiritual lessons are very powerful and threaten the ``unity`` of this earth
edit on 30-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: elaborate

What moral lessons would you like to espouse to us here on ATS?

Moral lessons are learned in the field, so to speak. I cannot tell anyone to love or just be thankful for time here on earth.
Some really take advantage of the opportunity. Do youÉ

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

Originally posted by PluPerfect
reply to post by Rosha

Break Gods law in order to impose Talmudic/Sharia law?

*sigh*

There is NO such thing as "god's law"......

Because, "god" is an "imaginary friend"........

It is time for Humanity to "Grow Up"!!! And become adults!!

Why is everyone in such a tizzy, it is just some crackpot preacher that isn’t going to do anything. The correct doctrine is to encourage those you believe need help to come to the church. In Iraq, they hunt gays down and shoot them, just like deer. They even shoot people they think might be gay. Why don’t all you busy bodies get that punched up on the front page.

LOL good question. I guess they`re scared

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect
reply to post by Rosha

Break Gods law in order to impose Talmudic/Sharia law?

*sigh*

There is NO such thing as "god's law"......

Because, "god" is an "imaginary friend"........

It is time for Humanity to "Grow Up"!!! And become adults!!

Regardless of what YOU believe..THIS GUY believes in God and the bible..so as HE believes in God and being from a branch of the Judaic tree..the BIG TEN of Gods law applies to HIM!

geezus..its not all about you!

Ro

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
At least that preacher was going to build you a fence and feed you, he wasn’t going to kill you on sight

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

THAT ( ^ ^ ^) is why HUMANITY, as a whole, MUST disregard 'religion'......ALL "religions".....because, "religion". as a whole (and pick your poison) are a mistake, and are setting back the advancement of Humanity.....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Q8igirl

I don't see what sexual harassment has to do with the topic of bashing gays.
I get your point if this topic was about that.
It's nice of you to say " they" can do whatever "they" want though.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
is this the same preacher that wanted to fence in all the gays then they would die and there wouldn't be any more gays???? what a moron, who does he think makes babies...so ignorant

it sucks that these idiots get the attention by saying these things , spreading this hate and ignoranc

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I hope they don't kill us off before we finish developing the gay virus, our people have traveled from a planet afar to make everyone equal.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mangojuice
I hope they don't kill us off before we finish developing the gay virus, our people have traveled from a planet afar to make everyone equal.

Im more bothered that we wont be able to finish pushing our master plan of 'gay agenda. Would be a wasted trip otherwise.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Does he realize these "terrorists" he talks about, is himself?

He's the danger to society.

Makes me absolutely sick.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm VERY glad we have secular laws in this country.
Secular laws that protect freedom of religion.
And secular laws that protect us FROM the religions of nutters.
Thank GOD for secular law.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
LGBTs

what about Radical Fundamentalists which are just as dangerous to the social order
this is an example of the pot calling the kettle black (in old people speak)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The guys just angry because the batteries in his ass intruder 2000 turbo have ran out.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

They are no more following Christ than an atheist is.
reply to post by benrl

It's what Jesus would do. He was just another religious nut too. He believed people could be exorcised from demons.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
Why is everyone in such a tizzy, it is just some crackpot preacher that isn’t going to do anything. The correct doctrine is to encourage those you believe need help to come to the church. In Iraq, they hunt gays down and shoot them, just like deer. They even shoot people they think might be gay. Why don’t all you busy bodies get that punched up on the front page.

Oh Redneck... why is EVERYTHING that comes from you so friggin STUPID?? First of all, who the hell was talking about Iraq in this thread? NOBODY! You are the ONLY one. Second, your comments that, 'in Iraq, they hunt down gays and shoot them like deer' might easily be the most ignorant and absurd thing anyone in the history of humanity has ever proclaimed. Those people are busy trying to rebuild their lives and fighting secular battles with one another. Homosexuals are the least of their problems. Third, deer in Iraq are far from plentiful, and you'd need an expert guide and serious luck to even see one.

Please Redneck, for the sake of humanity, the next time you drive into town to sell your latest batch of white-lightning, use the payphone to call AOL and have them discontinue your Internet tube. Seriously... what do you say someone who exhibits a level of stupidity that the English language hasn't even defined a term for? I know people on their death-beds with emphysema who would make better use of oxygen than you.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I laugh at all of you who think this is christianity... This is a simple case of retarded people, and if you try to say only religion attracts this type of person i just have to say REALLY?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I seriously have my doubts that this so-called pastor will see the pearly gates....he is preaching hate and violence.

I truly feel sorry for the innocent children whose minds are being shaped and warped by a person like him.

I am just wondering if TPTB in Heaven have put some sort of spiritual reveal on these so-called Christian leaders (and their followers)...and what is really in their true souls and what is really in their hearts is being revealed.

edit on 31-5-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by stanguilles7

You do realize that you are referring to non-Christian doctrine, right?

Apparently I dont. How so? Are you saying Christians dont follow the old testament as well as the new?

Remember, religions change with the times. When something is no longer popular, they change it. And so a new bible was written, and from that point christianity was no longer christianity, although it still goes by the same name.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Freedom of speech alive and well in the States. Who cares as long as he isn't hurting anybody, he can talk smack all he wants, People here do it all the time, big deal. If you don't agree, fine change the channel or don't go to his church ... pretty simple solution.

It's not about what we believe, whether he is right or wrong. He has the right to say what he believes in and he cleverly worded his statement, as to say the "government" should do the deed. He is just another extremist interpreting a religion to fit his believes, he isn't the first or the last to do it. If he goes to far the government he is calling on may be called upon him. Until then ignore him and he will go away ...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Isnt Kansas where Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz was from?

Perhaps the pastor is secretly a friend of Dorothy himslef, and just a bit confused

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join