It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has low enriched uranium for five bombs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Israel is afraid of Iran getting a nuclear capability. They will strike Iran to prevent it. They have done so in the past.

No country that has nuclear weapons have used them on another country, with the exception of the US using them on Japan.

On the other hand, the Bible predicts the "abomination of desolation" in Daniel, and in the New Testament. It may refer to a nuclear strike on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, but that would violate Muslim rules about destroying a holy place.

I suspect Iran wants political power, but would never use the nuclear bomb on Israel no matter how much they talk about hating Israel. Likely, there are thousands of non-Jews in Israel that would also be killed, including those from other countries in the Middle East. A nuclear strike on Israel would not gain anything, just like a nuclear strike from Russia on the US would not gain anything. It's all just political posturing for diplomatic leverage. It's not a reason for a pre-emptive strike by Israel.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Oh, "a US security institute" says so, I guess it must be true then. Quick, everyone blindly believe them so oil speculators and defense contractors can make some more $$$ now that Afghanistan is winding down. They need a new source of income.

Hope people notice the guys pushing for a war with Iran are the same clowns who wanted the US to invade Iraq because of all those WMDs. For over 25 now they've been saying Iran will bomb Israel soon (TM). WHAT A SAD JOKE!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatungaMassala
reply to post by buster2010

was he? quote your sources please and provide proof.

This is common knowledge now.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by pirhanna
That's quite a propaganda bit. Low enriched uranium can't be used for bombs and they don't need to enrich it a little more, they'd have to enrich it like 70% more to get bomb grade material.

They are relying on public ignorance to push fear.

You can make dirty bombs from much lower quality and quantity.
But, that of course is ignorant propaganda as well I guess.

There is quite a bit of difference between a dirty bomb and a nuclear bomb.

The difference is that one kills several thousand painfully slow over several months while the other kills several million instantly.

What ever happened to killing one being too many?

edit on 26-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I never said anything about killing just the difference between the bombs. Nukes should have never been invented in the first place. Even the person that invented them said that.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

But a dirty bomb is no different to a bio bomb or a chem bomb which Iran do have.

Its not nuclear, it affects a limited area for a prolonged period of time.

the US is probably more scared of a VBIED than a dirty bomb.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Iran had already reached 20% enrichment in 2010, do you think they haven't reached weaponsgrade yet? Ahmejinidad was tooting his horn on world wide news 6 months ago boasting about Iran's uranium enrichment reaching "full capability" which is a veiled way of saying they have the capability to enrich uranium to weaponsgrade.

People need to pay attention to that Taqiyya, they use words to cloak their true intention and then laugh at people too stupid to get what they are saying. Ahmejinedad is a narcisist and he thinks everyone else is stupid excepting himself.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Ahmejinidad was tooting his horn on world wide news 6 months ago boasting about Iran's uranium enrichment reaching "full capability" which is a veiled way of saying they have the capability to enrich uranium to weaponsgrade.

they use words to cloak their true intention and then laugh at people too stupid
he thinks everyone else is stupid excepting himself.

Take it easy their young fella, your gonna break your arm patting yourself on the Back.
If they had done what you say they have done, Why would they say ANYTHING at all.

I remember a Pres saying they would not Stop in their Quest to bring all Terrorist to Justice, Is that a Veiled Way of saying they are going to Take Over the World?

Fun game using Veiled Words.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Iran had already reached 20% enrichment in 2010, do you think they haven't reached weaponsgrade yet? Ahmejinidad was tooting his horn on world wide news 6 months ago boasting about Iran's uranium enrichment reaching "full capability" which is a veiled way of saying they have the capability to enrich uranium to weaponsgrade.

People need to pay attention to that Taqiyya, they use words to cloak their true intention and then laugh at people too stupid to get what they are saying. Ahmejinedad is a narcisist and he thinks everyone else is stupid excepting himself.

People have said what you're saying for over 30 years now, and it's always supposed to happen "soon".

The sad part is, judging from your signature your hate is probably religiously motivated

edit on 27-5-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Cool....all we need is a politician to say we are 45 minutes away from an attack and we'll be at war again!

CX.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

People need to pay attention to that Taqiyya, they use words to cloak their true intention and then laugh at people too stupid to get what they are saying. Ahmadinejad is a narcissist and he thinks everyone else is stupid excepting himself.

No they haven't reached weapons grade uranium yet even the IAEA watchdogs say that. The highest reported was 27% and a diplomat from Vienna said that could have just been an accident due to the purity of the uranium. They are having problems with the new centrifuges and because of that they have only enriched up to 19.8%. Which is no where close to weapons grade material.

I'm all for Iran getting nukes they are surrounded by countries possessing nukes and the main aggressor against them is a rouge nuke state that didn't sign the NPT like Iran did. They are allowed to protect themselves and have a track record of not starting a war for over 300 years.

Please show how Ahmadinejad is a narcissist but you are partly right about the stupid part but it's not everyone in the world just the ones that are stupid enough to swallow the Zionist propaganda.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I am not scared of Iran, do any of you loose sleep because Iran does what they want? LOL MEDIA FAIL.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The dirty bomb aspect of this is scary.
What happens if a few 5 gallon bucket pails are donated to some terroist islamic group?
We all know some of these whack jobs are more than happy to kill themselves as well.

Even with NK is spooky.
And also note when the fall of the Soviet union was happening about a dozen breif case nukes went missing and never been recovered.
These were not actually the size of a suit case ,but rather a very large trunk and weighed quite a bit.
Im gonna do some research on this and see if theres any more news on this.

Either way on how different many veiws there are on this,,,, its not good.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Iran making a dirty bomb or providing terrorists with material to make one, would be the stupidest thing ever, since the material could be traced back to them.

Correct?

I don't think the iranians are that supid.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

Terrorist are....
Black markets and corruption is probly in most goverments,,,including ous as well???

Off topic here with the missing Russian nuke suit cases,,,but who did these corrupt generals sell them to?
If one blows up here in the states,,,would we go to war with russia then.

I worry on even Pakistan.

Islamist with nukes dont sound all that good to me.

In a way its kinda like when now?,,,not if?

I myself an not a fan of the regime there,,Id do everything to stop them short of war.
I really dont think Israel will do anything either,,Irans just to big and the targets are spread out to much.
Unless Iran makes a boo boo?

The US dont want no more wars,,,the people anyways..

The Iranian regime needs an enemy to stay in power,,,and they are also at war with themselves...
The people there should be 10 times better off.
I dont have a problem with any nation wanting a ticking time bomb nuke plant/facilty,,just dont like it when they wake up every morning threatning others,,kinda throws up a red flag.

Iran could of ended this some years back on the "stop of a dime"...
Quite the generous package to them as well,,just be homest and we will drop the sanctions and even build them another refinery...
The Iranian regime wants the bomb.
Bomb=POWER

The bomb and nucleur power sure didnt help the North Korean people at all,,China can foot the bill$ for their aid...

I do agree with you,,,amazing how it holds a trace and it can be tracked...

The future is cloudly with nucleur bombs in my opinion...
Dont like them.

Sorry for my long odd post..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Iran does not need a war to stay in power! They are a government, very similar to the United States, Iran is also a Republic with a Parliment and elections same as the United States... the only difference is there is a panel of Ayatollahs who make certain that all the laws are in accordance with the laws of Islam... they have made decisions on things such as sex change operations,nuclear warhead possession/creating, nuclear power possession/creating, and many other such important topics. This is not a dictatorship who needs a war.

They have the highest and best educational systems anywhere in the middle east, including their higher education.This is a modern country, who has been suffering for a very long time under sanctions for nothing more than the choice of the people to have their constitution according to Islamic law. Do Not buy into all the hype they want to feed you, this is actually a very lovely country to live in, they simply want to be more modern and have more opportunities for business with the rest of the world, thus bringing them fully onto the world stage as a nation for the prosperity of the people of Iran.

There is nothing at all wrong with this. They are NOT a bunch of terrorists! Nor are they at war with themselves!
edit on 27-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

If an all out war broke out do you think Iran would be worried about having the material traced back to them?

12th Imam scenario....?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

What about the last runner up a few years back,,,been under house arrest since then and many of his family arrested???
Quite a free election there??
Clerics stay in power and are in charge and you can either vote for #1 or #2 who we allow for you to vote for???

As for not at war with themselves???,,,how many executions have happened there that the goverment killed as enemies of the state in the last 5 yeras???
And for doing what and the charge????

Im young and not to stupid,,, and after the rise up last time people are mad there!
Especially the young!!!
A vast majority of the poor or out of the city limits keep the clerics in power.

As for the transexual thing,,hang the gays or have SRS???
How that got by the clerics I do not know???

Instead of blame the west they should ease up also and get over it with their grudge(the clerics/regime)...
Yes,Iran is modern(some parts) and has many people there who just want to live in peace.
Some here would love to come to the US and be rock stars also.....LOL...

Iran wants power,,,who does not???

Iran could have ended this a few years back with a nice package deal,,just like NK could have done,,,but no,,,they have other paths the want to follow.

One cant really stop them,,,but has the choice to make it not easy for them.

Do I trust my goverment?
Comes down to it just a tad more than theres!!!

Just as they do the same..

Go buy a plane ticket and start a shop/business called "freedom and rights for all" there.
And enjoy your stay in a prison...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join