It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has low enriched uranium for five bombs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

VIENNA: Iran has significantly stepped up its output of low-enriched uranium and total production in the last five years would be enough for at least five nuclear weapons if refined much further, a US security institute said.

Iran has low enriched uranium for five bombs

This is just more proof that there WILL be war with Iran. Nowhere in this article does it say that Iran is producing bombs. This is just another attempt to turn the general public against Iran, and give a reason for Israel and the U.S. to attack. As almost all of us on ATS have been saying for quite some time now, it's not a matter of "if", but "when".

I know I have been posting a lot of "Iran" threads lately, but it is only me trying to share information that could possibly have a dramatic effect on all of our lives.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That's quite a propaganda bit. Low enriched uranium can't be used for bombs and they don't need to enrich it a little more, they'd have to enrich it like 70% more to get bomb grade material.

They are relying on public ignorance to push fear.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
That's quite a propaganda bit. Low enriched uranium can't be used for bombs and they don't need to enrich it a little more, they'd have to enrich it like 70% more to get bomb grade material.

You can make dirty bombs from much lower quality and quantity.
But, that of course is ignorant propaganda as well I guess.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No... but that's not what they were saying for one.
Secondly, that level of low grade dirty uranium is all over the place. Any country could get their hands on some.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
funny, after researching Fukushima, I found that weaponized plutonium is a byproduct of Nuclear Energy production. Meaning every Nuke Plant has the capability of being a bomb factory.

So, yeah. Maybe its true. Just not true in the Warmongering sense.

The point is, any amount is enough to use to whip the masses into a frenzy.
edit on 26-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
How many nuclear bombs does Israel have? How many UN inspectors are inspecting their nuclear program? Israel sold nuclear technology to South Africa. How come they are allowed to be nuclear outlaws?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I know, and I wish these people would just stop asking for another war... the next one will be too bad
edit on 26-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
we should unleash the hounds of nuclear armageddon upon the heathens now, before it is too late. They want to destroy all infidels, as Hitler wanted to kill all Jews. We let one Horror take place, lets not let another, when we have the power to act now.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

]

Don't they always

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MatungaMassala

You mean Israel, right? LOL!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You can make dirty bombs from much lower quality and quantity.
But, that of course is ignorant propaganda as well I guess.

There is quite a bit of difference between a dirty bomb and a nuclear bomb.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
How many nuclear bombs does Israel have? How many UN inspectors are inspecting their nuclear program? Israel sold nuclear technology to South Africa. How come they are allowed to be nuclear outlaws?

Because they didn't sign the NPT.

Besides God's "chosen" ones can do no wrong. Didn't you know that?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatungaMassala
we should unleash the hounds of nuclear armageddon upon the heathens now, before it is too late. They want to destroy all infidels, as Hitler wanted to kill all Jews. We let one Horror take place, lets not let another, when we have the power to act now.

Hitler was just taking orders from his bosses.

You know the Zionist.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

But a dirty bomb made with higher quality material would be a bigger bang for the buck

Just saying is all

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

was he? quote your sources please and provide proof.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 26-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

And more of them can be made and made backpack portable they are more dangerous in fact.

I agree.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Not every design can produce material that can be used in weapons. There are reactor designs out there that are quite unsuited to nuclear weapons production and others which are.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Its too big a risk, we should launch everything we got at them now or regret it later.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

you are probably right, but it dont matter because its really a sly way of saying theres proof enough to preemptively strike...a half truth if you will.

know what i mean?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join