It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Habitual liar Witnesses change stories ahead of Zimmerman trial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Four days after the shooting, one woman told police she "saw two guys running" and then "a fistfight. Just fists. I don't know who was hitting who." But on March 20, she told investigators she saw just one person.

"I couldn't tell you if it was a man, a woman, a kid, black or white," the woman, "Witness 2," said. "I couldn't tell you because it was dark and because I didn't have my contacts on or glasses. I just know I saw a person out there."

I am glad the truth is coming out. It is so sad how all the habitual liars blindly fooled the populace/puppets into believing the outrages, immoral, rhetoric that spewed out there lying little Pie holes!

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed May 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

lol so zimmerman after he beat up and killed the kid,then bashed his own head against the pavement then broke his own nose then the autopsy of Travyon they scuffed his knuckles
Maybe I'm not following you correctly?
edit on 23-5-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
But but but... A "white" guy killed a black kid! It MUST be racially motivated, right? I mean that's the only reason to shoot someone, right?

Right? CNN, FOX and MSNBC told me so!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dero

ATS and the rest of the internet tells me if black people attack a white guy then it must be a racially motivated hate crime.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

lol so zimmerman after he beat up and killed the kid,then bashed his own head against the pavement then broke his own nose then the autopsy of Travyon they scuffed his knuckles

This is about the dysfunctional witnesses, not your little tiny personnel views on what happened.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Dero

ATS and the rest of the internet tells me if black people attack a white guy then it must be a racially motivated hate crime.

Thats not true we all know too well black people are incapable of hate crimes

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Dero

Thats true,i wonder why?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
But only whites are racists! That's what the MSM and school tells us! So it must be true.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Habitual liars testifying? I didn't realize that Mitt Romney was a witness!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

This is about the dysfunctional witnesses, not your little tiny personnel views on what happened.

Yes an your view is much more broad and your not letting your personal views into this thread

I am glad the truth is coming out. It is so sad how all the habitual liars blindly fooled the populace/puppets into believing the outrages, immoral, rhetoric that spewed out there lying little Pie holes!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

articles.cnn.com...:US

The SPLC documented 1,002 hate groups operating in the United States in 2010, a 7.5% increase from the year before. It was the first time that more than 1,000 hate groups were recorded since the organization started tracking them in the 1980s

I guess the black panthers are 1 out of 1,002 in the US.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dero
But but but... A "white" guy killed a black kid! It MUST be racially motivated, right? I mean that's the only reason to shoot someone, right?

I'm white, if he is white and not hispanic, then what the hell am i??.

MSM is so desperate to paint this as a balck v white case, and not the truth which is black vs hispanic (brown) fight for some reason only the black panthers fully seem to fully understand as it has made it much easier for them to attack whites in the media and the streets.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No one with any amount of logical reasoning thinks black people are incapable of committing hate crimes. Even though the whole concept of a hate crime is Orwellian but whatever.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hispanic guy.
I don't know if he qualifies as being truly white.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

yeah but the president just released them of any wrong doing in the voter intimidation charges here's the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder would any other hate group get the same treatment?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Whole thread reminds me of a day in high school, some asshat black panther wannabe was spewing his rhetoric outside and focused on me while proclaiming "WHITE MOTHAF@KA$ LIKE HIM OWNED MY PEOPLE LIKE WE WAS CATTLES!!"

To which I was prompted to inform the misguided young inner city lad that my fathers' family arrived after WWI from Sweden and my mothers' family came from Italy right before WWII got serious.

Pretty sure slavery was long done by then, bud.

Ahhhhh ignorance. It's great.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

articles.cnn.com...:US

The SPLC documented 1,002 hate groups operating in the United States in 2010, a 7.5% increase from the year before. It was the first time that more than 1,000 hate groups were recorded since the organization started tracking them in the 1980s

I guess the black panthers are 1 out of 1,002 in the US.

The SPLC isn't the most reliable source out there for this sort of thing.
SPLC: “We’re not really set up to cover the extreme Left.”

More than likely, the Black Panthers are considered a "Left" group by the SPLC and not worthy of being on their lists.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No one with any amount of logical reasoning thinks black people are incapable of committing hate crimes. Even though the whole concept of a hate crime is Orwellian but whatever.

agreed its Orwellian! but i have seen people post very obvious evidence of hate crimes by black individuals too which you always say there is no hate crime! I'm not 100 percent sure but i believe you tend to be very wish washy when it comes to the issues of hate crimes in general. You never seem to take issue with white hate crimes just black ones. The point isn't about whether you think they aren't just or not, its about equality in sentencing which there is a very real gap between white and black hate crimes

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So let me get this straight.

A stalking victim isn't suppose to fight back?

The person perpetrating the stalking act is suppose to be able to stalk the stalking victim unmolested?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Would Zimmerman had been following, stalking, lets say Mormon Missionaries? No of course not. He stalked a black individual waring a hoody. That was racial motive.

Because of Zimmerman's racial motivation that lead to his act of stalking is what placed him in such a position.

You can't be standing your ground if you invade the ground of someone else.

Zimmerman invaded Travon Martin's ground due to racial motivations and stereotypes based on racial profiling.

Travon Martin stood his ground, and rightfully so.

So what is your beef? Do you have any to back up what you are alluding to that the media is creating all this perception which supposed has no fact in reality?
edit on 23-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join