It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emanuela Orlandi 'was kidnapped for sex parties for Vatican police'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Emanuela Orlandi 'was kidnapped for sex parties for Vatican police'

www.telegraph.co.uk

A teenage girl whose disappearance in Rome has remained a mystery for 30 years was kidnapped for sex parties by a gang involving Vatican police and foreign diplomats, the Roman Catholic Church's leading exorcist has claimed.
ather Gabriele Amorth, who was appointed by the late John Paul II as the Vatican's chief exorcist and claims to have performed thousands of exorcisms, said Emanuela Orlandi was later murdered and her body disposed of.

In the latest twist in one of the Holy See's most enduring mysteries, he said the 15-year-old schoolgirl was snatched from the streets of central Rom
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The picture of the Church gets darker by the day.. It looks like the tell all world of the internet exposes shocking details of Jesuit training of the SS guards, Sex exploits, and other tales of the crypt. Times are changing..it is all just terrible and sad that things like this happen. Blessings to the family that suffered...

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-5-2012 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Corrupted, vile, evil people. I never liked the Vatican much to begin with, and every week it seems there's something more to pin on them. Justice comes slow, but whether it be by a swift death or not, it will come regardless for those who did this heinous crime.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Was she hot? i couldnt really tell from the picture....

Errr ummm I mean yes this is horrible...cough cough

Actually what do you expect? Religion is the devils pool in which to choose from.....man made it that way. And the pope wears a diaper.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
from the link in the OP
Yoga is of the devil...
Harry Potter books are EVIL

The Human race is NEVER going to grow up with these types of people around

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Earlier this month investigators opened the tomb of Enrico "Renatino" De Pedis, the gang leader, in order to check long-standing claims that the remains of the teenager were buried alongside him.

There is a pretty obvious play on words for the person who supposedly took the girl.

I won't hold my breath on the validity of the story. Even though it's coming from the head honcho that sends demons out of people's bodies. And crusades against the evil Harry Potter... and hot Yoga.

Hot Yoga.

Mmmmmm... Yoga....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

Actually what do you expect? Religion is the devils pool in which to choose from.....man made it that way. And the pope wears a diaper.

Really? How could you joke about this?

I'll save my next comment since I don't want to get banned. But here's a hint. It rhymes with "ruck moss".
edit on 23-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Whether this case is true or not, I think people who have an authoritative position and commit vile crimes against those who look to them for guidance are the worst kind of people. I think they deserve a violent punishment.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Wow, that story just enfuriated me! Wolves in Sheep's clothing and shepherds leading the lambs to slaughter. Such an evil institution. Why can't people recognize it for what it is?

I hadn't heard about this so thanks for posting.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The Vatican running a child sex slave ring?! Really?! Is that why none of those Catholic priests are prosecuted?! Does the pope know about this? Oh wait, he does protect those priests from prosecution. Thanks for the extra evidence. I totally believe they're the ones behind the child sex slave ring industry. It's a lucrative business and guess who has a good chunk of money? The Vatican of course. Although, I was surprised it was a 15 year-old girl and not a boy. That's irrelevant though. Maybe this is actually the real reason why the pope hides behind his bulletproof vehicle whilst undergoing his travels. There's probably some angry parents in that crowd that knows what he's up to. He sure isn't a 'friend of God' if he fears his demise. He must know he's guilty to hide in that car.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've always believe religion of most kind is truly evil. The things they profess as right, contradict the fundamental beliefs they preach. How can one love, when they have so much to hate, fear and punish? Never made sense to me. Love is love, nothing else. Love does not, hate, damn, punish or fear. Love, loves. That's all, if god loved you he wouldn't punish you. If you loved god, you wouldn't fear him. Religion is something else entirely, and don't give me that faith bull#. Religion in a nutshell

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
just one question for the posters who clearly believe this claim :

why do you believe it ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Young male prostitutes have been involved with the White House during Bush one era. Recent prostitutes involving a large number of secret service members……(I am sure these were not single instances)…..

So why would it be hard to believe that this story is not true with the Vatican police?

Many priests here in the US have been exposed for their pedophile sex crimes and the cover ups by some Bishops………

Just saying, you’re an old member and you should know the corruption that is involved with the church and state…….

Even though the source..........I would not doubt the story........

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

Really? How could you joke about this?

I'll save my next comment since I don't want to get banned. But here's a hint. It rhymes with "ruck moss".
edit on 23-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I admire your restraint amongus....as i have already been given a warning today from a mod, I too will refrain from commenting.

Other than to say, I feel for this child and her family.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This is clearly false. How do I know? The Vatican only likes little boys

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Vatican has been caught time in and time out molesting, murdering and even selling young boys out for sex. This should come to no surprise to anyone with some knowledge and some Google skills. That church is not for the sanctity of religion, it is hell itself. (If you believe that sort of thing.)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I posted a thread that includes this very incident but it was about the opening the tomb of a mobster buried
in a Vatican cemetery because they were looking for the girls body.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Hey If Monks got busted gambling and boozing it up... Why not?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is a sickening story if true.
With this guys outlandish claims in the past it's kinda hard to take him seriously but with the vaticans history of sexual misconduct it's kinda hard not to.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This does not surprise me. Everyone needs to see the Catholic church for what it is - its a continuation of the Babylonian religion. How anyone can confuse Catholicism with Christianity is beyond me. Sure they claim to be but everything that they do, everything that they are testifies otherwise. This type of behavior is certainly in line with the cults of the ancient world.

I know some of you want to paint Catholicism as Christian so that you can attack Christianity but please do some research and see how they manipulated and murdered people that truly sought a relationship with God. Anyone can claim to worship Jesus. You know the sick ones by the fruit that they bear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join