It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Barcode everyone at birth’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

to quote further down from the link..

Technically, from a computer's perspective the number "666" is NOT in the UPC barcode. . . but from a human's perspective — YES, the "appearance" of 666 is there!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sounds like a grand idea to me.

Scanning target. Target identified. Target eliminated.

This would take drone warfare to the next level. Just send the little buggers flying around with technology similiar to license plate scanning used by police and repo agents.

Doesn't the future look fantastic.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Revelation 13:16-17 - And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, except he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Begs to ask the question "whats in your wallet" SS card, credit and or debit ID DL card, remember your PIN number? then there the old log on ID yahoo, Google, ATS, and Bing just a few that ask for password or ID all part of the "mark of the beast" there will be no one mark to do it all, but all say prove how you are, one day there might be a chip that has the ID you need.
Bar code scanners is the first step
RFID is the next and soon
it will "please place your hand here for ID verification, Thank for your purchase." and
The reason you where pulled over was you were speeding, what is your number, you say UT 425236, the patrolman says thank you, do wish to pay your fine now? yes you say, the trooper then asks may i see your hand.

then aging how many of use know our SS number, log on / password and ID PIN for just about anything, from bank accounts to your email account with out hunting for the post it/ note book that has it?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They scan you.

They change the database info.

You are marked as a criminal.

You are convicted.

.....Perfect scapegoat

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Implanted chips will never work.

If people want them out of their body bad enough, they'll just cut them out.

Same goes for barcodes.

The only thing that will make them work is if they hardwire them into your system so that if you tamper with them, you die.

There is always going to be a way to foil technology, because we are the ones that invent technology.

Hack away.

It's a silly, drawn-out concept that is so old, I laugh when I hear it.

Science-Fiction writers should be able to come up with better ideas than this.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

"there is an app for that" and there is an app for that too, or soon will be. oh yea there is an app but then you do not need an app just a cam phone.
ATS is the first step to writing Si Fi but then is is real or ???/

edit on 23-5-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Implanted chips will never work.

If people want them out of their body bad enough, they'll just cut them out.

Same goes for barcodes.

The only thing that will make them work is if they hardwire them into your system so that if you tamper with them, you die.

There is always going to be a way to foil technology, because we are the ones that invent technology.

Hack away.

It's a silly, drawn-out concept that is so old, I laugh when I hear it.

Science-Fiction writers should be able to come up with better ideas than this.

LOL, "foil" technology. Pun or Freudian slip?

Maybe "tinfoil hat" folks are right afterall.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I cant even view it lol

This is what i get when i try and get to the page (it 404's if i click the link)

We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. You can find out more about BBC Worldwide and its digital activities at www.bbcworldwide.com.

Are they joking??? British Broadcasting Corporation is not viewable in Britain?

Im so glad i dont pay a tv license.

ON TOPIC

It wont work for the pure fact you can remove, replace, or work on existing tattoos. Its not like there is a shortage of tattooists, or people not wanting to be branded at birth like cattle.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Couple of thoughts.

Yes, I do beleive a system like this (or some future variation of) will be the infamous "Mark of the Beast" in Revelations. I am a Christian, so that's what i beleive

In addition, it is my understanding (and I am sure if one researches you can find all of what I am about to say, I know I have seen the info on both websites and in some books about Christian end times, but i don't currently have time to find it) that the verse in Revelations, if read in Greek, is a bit more specific, and clarifies the this Mark, in addition to being required for buying or selling is actually more correctly translate to the mark being etched, or injected into or under the skin. I think "Chamiga" or "Charigma" or something like that is the key Greek word that implies this (I might be wrong on that). If that is indeed correct then this is more then a tatoo, it would seem to be describing some sort of RFID or SIM technology. How could a first century man (John) know of that technoloy in there time? Lend some credence to the prophecy. Also in regards to the the mark,later in Revelations it relates it is related to worship of the "beast". So while a standard RDIF or barcode might be a precursor to the Mark, it doesn't nesecarily mean that. Finally, those that take the mark break out in boils. Some have speculated some of the lithium ion power supplies of such devices could cause this. Yet another thin John couldn't have forseen when he wrote it.

HOWEVER: putting all the prophecy aside. I don't see how anyone, at least in America, would want this because of the invasion of what privacy remains. It allows for totalitarism at it's worst.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

The mark has to be voluntary, they can't force it on you. Whatever incarnation that thing comes in it will most likely be tied into this symbol that goes back to before even Israel, to sumeria and babylonia. The mark called the Seal of Solomon, that never had anything to do with David.

Notice this thing? It's the symbol for Zionism. It's also the symbol on the coat of arms of the Merovingian Dynasty who claim to be the decendants of Jesus. This is what was on the magical ring Solomon used to control demons. This symbol has boasted the names of many pagan gods. Most notably...

...Molech the demon Canaanites sacrificed babies to in order to obtain...wealth and fortune.

I spit on this symbol and everything it represents, God forbade this thing expressely in the book of Amos. The true Israel would never condone using this thing for anything, not even to wipe our butts with.

Amos 5: 25-26

25 “Did you offer Me sacrifices and offerings
In the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
26 You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The star of your gods

The jews who pretend to be jews but are not flaunt this abomination, and it is the mark of Satan and if they do have biometric implants they start forcing into our right hands and foreheads, you can bet your last can of beans that this thing will be imbedded in it.

edit on 23-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm not even a Christian and I know it is evil.
I don't want any part of it. Period.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Barcode = 666, mark of the beast.
Check this out:
www.av1611.org...

Ko3

Sooo...do you read your links before you post them, or...?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Bar-codes are used to keep track of inventory, people should never agree to this ! There is no possible "good" that these things could do that would make it worth doing.

The religious implications thrown in as well, and I say HEL NO !

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Sounds like a grand idea to me.

Scanning target. Target identified. Target eliminated.

This would take drone warfare to the next level. Just send the little buggers flying around with technology similiar to license plate scanning used by police and repo agents.

Doesn't the future look fantastic.

They can track your cell phone signal and use that to target you with, thay have done it before and most people have cell phones now as opposed to land lines that have a limited range. They don't need a mark for that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Perhaps they want a more "direct" target then our cell phones......like you have pointed out they already have plenty of ways to keep tabs on us, chips go too far...we should never agree to them.
edit on 23-5-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's what they make prepaid cell phones and cash for. You'd have to be an absolute moron to have your name tied to an account and be doing anything the government deems as questionable.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If anyone wants to know what the real Mark is, i suggest you read the link i provide below and then continue on to the subsequent pages after at the bottom of the page. If you want to know how far down this rabbithole goes and what is laying in wait at the bottom for you.

Lets just say that the Seal of Solomon is imbedded in just about every aspect of you lives, right down to the money in your wallet. The mark will definately be in control of your ability to buy and sell, because it will most likely be whatever cashless form of currency that comes out like electronic/digital cash.

The mark of the Beast has been around for thousands of years, this is how much time Satan has had to work his deception against an ever increasingly shortened longevity of man. Beasts are Empires, the Mark of a Beast is it's currency, which affects your ability to buy and sell because without that currency you can do neither.

Mark of the Beast

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm actually at a loss as to why DNA samples aren't taken at birth, it would be very easy to take a hair follicle from every baby.

It won't be long before satellites would be able to scan for someone based on a DNA pattern, I can see DNA being found at the scene of a crime, police being able to punch up a satellite and say "oh, there's the perp" based on their DNA profile, and go arrest them.

It might sound scary to some, but I don't think it's more than a few years away.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The problem is do you "trust" those having your DNA samples, and those that may arrest you?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bar-code people at birth? Does that mean you can go to the bars as soon as your born? I always thought twenty one was too old but isn't that a little young?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join