It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Barcode everyone at birth’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Well, exactly, but do you refuse to use it now, or do you subject yourself to it? Frankly, no matter how the tagging goes, we will subject ourselves to it, and most of us will not fight.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It is true that we are all numbered and tracked already which is scary enough how much info they have on us and for me micro chipping/barcodes/mark of the beast/cashless society whatever you wish to call it, that will be the last straw! im heading for the damn hills!

90% will accept it no problem like the few that have posted in here and all the other blind robot sheep of the world
5% will kick up a stick but will get to hungry and will miss McDonalds to much so will get it
The other 5% will fight, hide, get jailed, go missing/killed etc. etc.

I choose the last one.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
On my last dental trip, it was for an emergency ( root canal ) treatment, my dentist mentioned that it would make things so much easier for updating dental records, is if people had a recognition chip fitted into a tooth, to aid instant updating of information. I don't know if he was trying to feel out the response, but he did go on to say that it had been trialed recently, and that if it was requested, it could be done for FREE. Leading me to think afterwards that it is perhaps ready to roll, If so, for who's benefit ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn Leading me to think afterwards that it is perhaps ready to roll, If so, for who's benefit ?

The governments of course!

Sure they will sell us all the wonderful benefits like not needing a wallet or handbag anymore or all those ATM cards, credit cards, ID cards and so on and never having to worry about losing cash and yes all your medical records will be there so in an emergency all your info is just a scan away and it'll SAVE YOUR LIFE!!! lol

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Who said I that I want the things? I see the potential for abuse, just like the SS card is already abused. It's just hard to prevent these things when those who are for it can label us as the crazy Christian nutjobs, instead of rational-yet-paranoid people we often are. Christian or not.
edit on 26-5-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: dropped -ly

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

yes its possible that the Mark of the Beast is NOT the micro chip. No doubt. Some people think the Mark of the Beast could be forced Sunday worship since sunday is considered the first day of the week (on any calendar sunday starts the week) while the true sabbath remains friday evening through saturday evening.

Still, the mark (in Revelation 13) is tied into the economy somehow. We won't know until it come down the pike. One thing is clear, there will be world government and the mark is likely tied into your participation in that world system (politically/economically/socially etc etc.))

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Bring the tattoo gear, bitch. I'll tattoo "LOSER" on your forehead after beating you up. Nobody's putting a barcode on my body without my permission, and I think this is the main problem with this issue; The fact that if this became law, the government would essentially have control over your body - they'd have the ability to do something with your body without your consent. And that is unacceptable.

An ID card is one thing. You don't have to carry it, because it's not attached to you. Any form of ID that you cannot get rid of without harming your own body is a violation of every human right out there, and anyone suggesting something like this be implemented as law should be put before a firing squad and executed for crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

Politicians have already indicated that micro chipping the population may happen eventually. This is no secret. 60 minutes covered this. Its all over the net by now. They will frame it it in such a way where, it will seem like a very good and necessary thing. Example:

Universal health care and using the chip to help you keep track of Dr. visits, health records, etc etc. Your entire medical history right there on a big screen due to the chip in you. That kind of approach.

You can substitute banking for the above example, or grocery shopping, getting direct deposit on work checks/social security etc etc.

Its not like they will grab you and say "hey where putting this chip in you to keep track of your whereabouts and your gonna like it bitc*!!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

Well said...I agree whole hearted.......This is so "over the top" and invasive it's amazing to me that anyone could endorse this?

What scares me is that people have already been conditioned to think this is just a "wonderful" idea with our pets, to "protect" them, of course.....
:@@

Are young, first time parents going to be "convinced" this is a way to protect thier child? If I'm lucky enough to be a Grandma someday, you can bet I will do everything in my power to convince my daughter to say HELL NO !

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is the kind of future of dreams. Our only survival as organisms is to proceed with the sowing the seeds of trans-human agendas. A MERGE of flesh and metal constructs that will usher a new reality, and after the soul of humanity is removed. This amazes me at the dumbness of becoming mere id carrier programs that exist only to exist.

It is a natural evolution of the mind that it should seek out a new form of immortality amongst the cyber starlight.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So is this bonehead getting a barcode yet? Or do we have to test it out for her.
Elizabeth Moon, yeah right. This bitch is fake

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist

Having such a unique barcode would have many advantages. In war soldiers could easily differentiate legitimate targets in a population from non combatants.

How on Earth would that work? What is the people with "good barcodes" start firing at the soldiers too?

How many western soldiers have been deliberately killed by people wearing Afghan and Iraqi army uniforms?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There are many means the authorities have today to track and identify you. They do not need to rely on such "in your face" methods.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

the world leaders have been "in your face" for a few years now...letting out books on the occult, New World Order, etc. They are having a coming out party you may say. As to the chip, yes its in your face and don't think that bothers these powerful men. They dont care if you like it or not...thats what the gillotenes are for

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join