It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman attacked while ordering lunch at McDonald's drive-thru

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Woman attacked while ordering lunch at McDonald's drive-thru

www.wtsp.com

DENVER, Colorado (KUSA) - Police are investigating a vicious beating at a McDonald's drive-thru in Denver.

Shannon, who asked us not to use her last name, was the victim of an attack on May 9 just before noon.

She called our sister station KUSA 9News, and asked for help finding her attackers.

"I don't feel safe anymore," Shannon said
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Weird... i guess rage happens all over the place, even in drive thru's! There is a racial aspect to this news story too..

""He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said. "

All this over the fact that 'shannon' confronted the people in the car ahead of her for throwing trash out the window and they attack her.

Thoughts?!

www.wtsp.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm guessing this wouldn't have been posted if it didn't have a racial angle. Guessed it would before I clicked the thread.

People do enjoy a good race bait.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The hamburgler attacks.....it was only a matter of time.

Someone get a quote from Mayor McCheese.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

""He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said. "

At least he didn't say - This is for Trayvon, you white b----, This is a grape soda. Also, since when did McDonald's start carrying Grape Soda, it's always been Orange Soda?? Must be the part of town that resturant is located. I love grape soda.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Of course it was grape soda.......just sayin.

It was next to MLK blvd. Why are all crime ridden areas either on, or next to Martin Luther king blvds??

Mlk would be so proud (face palm)
edit on 22-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
The hamburgler attacks.....it was only a matter of time.

Someone get a quote from Mayor McCheese.

And a press conference with President Ronald McDonald !

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I love grape soda....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That reminds me of my most recent issues with general road rage and driving stupidity.

1. Possibly had a gun pulled on a coworker as we were going to the bank because the dude was so road raging after he careened across the parking lot, and nearly got hit for it.

2. Idiots drove around me into a McD's, when I was stopped to let someone else out, so I could safely turn in. After pulling in behind them, these idiots scratched their car up by backing up into me. I was soo angry over their stupidity, but knew it was only a scratched bumper, so I left and got some Subway. Road Rage got me healthier food, so in my case, it was an ok thing. Still think the other driver was a moron.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94f374655cf0.jpg[/atsimg]

On a serious note...

Locations such as this are responsible for customer safety. I think McDs will be held accountable.

Personally, I avoid the place like the plague.

link   
Not really a conspiracy though.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

On a serious note...

Locations such as this are responsible for customer safety. I think McDs will be held accountable.

Omg slayer....classic photo!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

All this over the fact that 'shannon' confronted the people in the car ahead of her for throwing trash out the window and they attack her.

This is something that really bothers me. On the one hand, I think she should been smart enough to look at the situation, and know that saying something might just get her hurt.

On the other hand, I am always amazed when I hear stories of people who had the integrity to confront wrong, and paid a high price for doing so, because not one onlooker would stand behind them. People have been beaten to death while a hundred uninvolved people watched.

We have become a society that lives in and on fear.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Most obviously fallout over there newest martyr scumbag Martin. Obviously a hate crime but that doesn't matter because she was white. If she had any pigmentation to her skin thought his would be a big deal.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
reply to post by Nspekta

Most obviously fallout over there newest martyr scumbag Martin. Obviously a hate crime but that doesn't matter because she was white. If she had any pigmentation to her skin thought his would be a big deal.

How was it obviously fallout over Martin? Was Martin carrying a can of grape soda?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

On a serious note...

I would think so, I can see a major lawsuit coming up here. McDonalds would be responsible for the security of their drive through, I would think.

However, if the woman was NOT in a vehicle going through the drive thru, they might be able to escape liability.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

How should mc d be responsible for a woman spouting her mouth off? That's ridiculous.....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
reply to post by Nspekta

Someone better call Eric Holder quick. This is a hate crime. Someone better call.....Whites don't have an Al Sharpton, nor Jesse Jackson....OMG who will they call to rasie a riot for government help? Who will wear grape soda on their clothing to support this poor white woman, who?? All this white woman wanted was a Big Mac, Fries and a Diet Coke. In return she got a Big Mac Beat Down and a Grape Soda.

WHO I ask will help.....WHOOOOOOO?

edit on 22-5-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The article says this woman had been using this drive-thru EVERY DAY FOR FIVE YEARS. Maybe the attack was a hit oredered by her family physician/nutritionist.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Mouthing off doesnt deserve a beat down or a group beatdown.. 3 on 1 is ridiculous. Certainly not the actions of civilized people. I think we as a society are definitely DEvolving into aggressive and violent idiots that react on impulse and immaturity to damned near every situation. Reading the news lately has sort of made me desire that the scary PTB put some freaking Lithium or some sort of mood stabilizers in water...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join