It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

How about this theory, Osama Bin Laden is still alive- evidence he is currently the American president Obama, he had plastic surgery 9 years ago in Venezuela, this is why there is no birth cert, no evidence of half the # he said.
The man who died was his body double the one they tossed into the sea. Come on get real he was no enemy of America, he worked for them, He was a C.I.A. operative and when they needed something in the east they send Osama and for all the good hard work he done for the C.I.A. they promised him a Top seat in America as the Commander of Chief a sheer puppet for the elites future distruction of America...Now thats a logical theory, somone get a DNA sample from Obama and test the theory you never know.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So we should believe this guy over the thirty other versions of the story because....

...because?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Suspend belief and humour this author for a few minutes. Suspend belief and agree with the story that what happened really happened. Suspend belief and agree that Seal Team 6 really found him alive and was then, as WWE Superstar John Cena announced, "compromised to a permanent end".

If the photo does exist, and the reasons for withholding said photo was to not add fuel to the flames of terrorism then I say that's a valid point. Ultimately, when citizens of their own country distrust their own government so much that they don't even believe the "official" story. Then I say something is aloof. The fact that this CIA agent who likely swore an oath to the government is now saying something different is but a reflection of societal distrust - assuming his credentials are verified.

This video posted May 19 is also interesting and pertains to the discussion.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
More propaganda for the America haters.

Pakistan is all in an uproar over an event that never took place, hahaha what some people will believe.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Yeah. He had really bad kidney problems and was unable to survive without hospital care etc.

He died of ill health many Years ago. Everything is just so shameful these days!

It's all about money! I wish we were still in the barter system!

We will be again soon my friend. Very soon.

On topic: I believe he died years ago as well, and agree with the Op. But, what if this CIA agent's disclosure is part of some larger "plan" we haven't as yet stumbled upon? Why should we trust this guy?

Just being the Devil's advocate.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

You're right. Reminds me of how that "White House insider" described Obama in person -- that Obama is surprisingly thin, with a very thin neck -- almost effeminate looking and the mainsteam media tries hard to sell Obama as the "Alpha male" that he's NOT.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That does not compute. Photos and videos can be faked. (like some of the video messages leaked). I do not accept this version of events as stated as a better hypothesis than what is known...

It is clear that Bin Laden and the al-Qaeda are creations of the USA government and Saudi Arabia (be it by intentional action or lack of properly address the motivators). I sincerely felt the demonstrations of joy regarding the killing of Bin Laden idiotic at best. Even worst than the killing of Saddam (imagine what would be possible to know about the deals with the UN oil for food, black market weapon trading, the CIA, etc...)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius

If Bin Laden died during the Bush Admin. there is no way his ego wouldn't take credit for killing him. Why would the Republicons leave this prize for the Dems. Don't say they were sure McCain would win because that's stupider than thinking Palin is competent.

They may have needed more, a live bad guy to keep scaring people into doing what they want at that time.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

well, we know that Hillary wasn't watching the raid on a magic TV, and Hillary lied about being fired upon by snipers in the Balkans, and about the Torpedoe that sank the S Korean warship...and about..the list is long

anyone who disagrees with her version of events would be telling the truth by default

Brilliant! Star for that one!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

www.presstv.ir

He says the bodyguard disclosed to the US the exact place of burial in the mountains.

“There was no assault. I know the American operations from the inside: they find the grave, dig out bin Laden and tell everyone about this. They need to show how technologically the security services worked, how each step was controlled, and then present it as a great victory to show that taxpayers are not paying taxes for nothing,” he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Really? PressTV ?

No agenda there.....................

While we are at it,we lost,on purpose, a highly secret chopper in Pakistan,JUST to make the ruse complete.........

Tom Clancy approves this story.

edit on 20-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

*sniff, sniff*

I smell Taqiyya.

If you believe that and expect us to believe it too, then you also probably believe that time started over when Muhammad became a false prophet and that his "angel" (demon) Gabriel that is afraid of puppies flew him around the middle east and showed him the entire region in one night.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I do not believe a word that is said by Obama

I do not believe a word that comes from PressTV.

I am still waiting for the proof of Bin Laden's Death

Until then i am calling BS on both sides here.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Or they "left" the Chopper there as payment for the location of the grave site. Pakistan loves Military tech as they have a much bigger problem on there hands, India.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

You're right. Reminds me of how that "White House insider" described Obama in person -- that Obama is surprisingly thin, with a very thin neck -- almost effeminate looking and the mainsteam media tries hard to sell Obama as the "Alpha male" that he's NOT.

Funny enough I always think that picture is without Obama, and that he was added in, he is right under the neons and there seems to be no highlighting on him or clothes, except the shirt which is crumply and bound to show some highlight from anywhere. However I have no rationale for him not being there, as he should.

The linked article is open to interpretation, but it must be said that American ex-CIA have said the same thing regarding the year of death and manner, (2006) The east european bodyguard thing is a new one on me though, they could be a clue as the genuiness of this story, and how far back they go. If you want to be really conspiratorial, it is plausible that Obama wanted an end to the troublesome 9/11 event, and I'm sure most Americans would not be too disturbed about the official end of OBL no matter what.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I do not believe a word that is said by Obama

I do not believe a word that comes from PressTV.

I am still waiting for the proof of Bin Laden's Death

Until then i am calling BS on both sides here.

I'll go with this for now, but I tend to believe more in what Obama says than other presidents.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Just for those who dont know, Bin laden died like 10 years ago of Marfan Syndrome.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Steve Pieczenik said he died in early 2002. Who's telling the truth?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Really the Obama Admin? These people are more believable than Obamas CNN

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Could have been a live feed from a sound stage.

Who knows the truth?

Who has the need to know and the clearance.

It was obvious by the way they did things that the official story was BS.

Maybe this is the truth...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I was screaming "BS !" when I heard that news too !

It wasn't even a clever storyline they came up with, either, it was like a first-draft amateur script rejected by "24." And almost immediately they were rewriting it and they still couldn't make it work ! Jeez- Tom Clancy's got no competition from these clowns !

Bin Laden died years ago. There were plenty of notable and credible people who said so over the years. Bin Laden's failing health was well known even before 9/11, and no credible videos of him appeared after December of 2001.

As for the credibility of Press TV- it is a pretty responsible news source and, while there is a bias, it's actually less propagandistic than the US mainstream media is. Balance the propaganda and you get to the truth. This particular story actually came out awhile back, too, last fall if I remember correctly. I can't recall where I read it, but it was a credible source.

Bush didn't stage a "Got Bin Laden" fiasco because at the time it was more important to keep Americans believing that all the carnage was part of the great manhunt. I do believe that Bush did make a little slip in one of his speeches, saying that Bin Laden was dead, but there was no follow-up in the press (small wonder). Obama staged the performance for several reasons:

1) it was a good way to distract the public from his atrocious POTUS performance
2) new "enemies" had been found, thus Bin Laden was expendible
3) he needed an excuse to shuffle some troops in pursuit of the next conquest
4) he wanted to grease up the public towards heightening aggression in Pakistan (strategic significance)
5) he figured he could polish it up as a triumph to use in the re-election campaign, by which time the average American would have plumb forgotten what a stupidly bad scripted fiction it was.

No squawk from Republicans of course- it's all part of the game both parties have been playing with us for quite a long time- though Ollie North mumbled something about Bin Laden having been dead for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join