It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptililan Shapeshifters: Are these videos genuine?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dear ATS users,

I am convinced now, after many years of sifting through reams of information, that this world is controlled by a Reptilian Alliance, who claimed Earth as their territory many aeons ago. They covertly control banking, big pharma, media and our food, and they thrive on our negative vibrational energy (produced by depression, stress, upset and so on). We are indeed their slaves!

I have come accross these videos on YouTube, apparantely showing their shapeshifting. Please watch them and let me know what you think - are they genuine? One of the negative effects of all of this photo and film editing software that we have today is that we can no longer believe everything we see with our eyes.

Video 1

The classic Jenna Bush video:

Pay attention to the reporters....they tell her that she's changing, but in the form of questions. Listen for the words..."changes a person"(1:54), "Do you think this changed you?" (2:00) "Does it change how you look" (2:33), definite "ques" to let her know what she was doing. Jenna says "image of me" @2:24

"changed you?..."do you think this changed you?"...

"i think that people had that image of us because they didnt know really what we were up to...we wanted to keep private....."IMAGE of me" @ 2:23

This video was apparently debunked:

However, could it be that movie-editing software was used to remove the reptilian image from this video? I find the the reporters language to be very odd.

Video 2

Cindy Anthony does an extreme facial shapeshift while being interviewed.
Please, check the original vid:

www.youtube.com...

The interesting thing about this interview?

She's explaining an obvious bogus reason why Casey would borrow a shovel from the neighbor (to dig up bamboo roots in the yard). Why would this in particular lead to Cindy doing such an extreme shapeshift? Because the circumstances involved (Casey borrowing a shovel to bury her dead daughter, whom she just brutally killed).... but that's not all...

Video 3: Could be fake?

This video is confusing for me. On the one hand, the reporter does blink rapidly prior to the shapeshift, and she seems very nervous when she is speaking (listen to her words and language, it doesn't really 'flow', so to speak). On the other hand, her microphone starts to transform to! Could this be due to an overall distortion in her waveform vibrational field?

Video 4

At the Nuremburg trials. Clear reptilian eyes are apparent:

If you would like to add others to this thread then please do
edit on 20-5-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

edit on 20-5-2012 by chemistry because: new info

edit on 20-5-2012 by chemistry because: punctuation

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've said it probably a dozen times now, even David icke doesn't believe in shape shifting reptillians. It the atheistic version of demon possession. Just because a bunch of idiots see image compression issues and scream "shapeshifter" doesn't make it so..

For the love of god people do you have anything better to do? You would think by now if there were shapeshifters they wouldn't be able to maintain the transformation after death. Do you have ANY skeletal evidence of reptillian humanoids? Or do they only exist on videos where there is an easy explanation of compression problems?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsatan

Compression problems!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

"Are these videos genuine?"

Really?

No, they are not real as there is absolutely no reason for them to be real. Just ask yourself that question. Why would the "Aliens" put themselves out on tv?

Kinda silly IMO.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

If you want to be taken seriously, then please provided videos from original sources and not compressed low quality videos from youtube.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Sorry but this all looks like someone's clever use of photoshop!! I don't believe any of it, I'm sorry but I watched all of the Casey Anthony Trial live as it was happening and if Cindy Anthony were to morph into the reptile I know she is
it would have been when she was up on the stand lying for her daughter!!!!

So no this is not real, only someone playing with photoshop's it looks like to me their mirror options, but I'm no photoshop expert, so whatever basically what I'm saying is it's ......

FAKE!!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I am convinced now, after many years of sifting through reams of information, that this world is controlled by a Reptilian Alliance, who claimed Earth as their territory many aeons ago.

So...we're doomed then?
Bummer.

To answer the question in your headline...the videos are real videos but what you see is not what you believe you see.

edit on 5/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

news media has become very dependent on sending video over the phone.In order to do this the software compresses the video and leads to video problems.So in other words all these videos show is they had a poor phone connection while trying to transfer video.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How about this one, at the Nuremburg trials:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I don't think that at all!! LOL Why do ALL of the videos of the "people shape shifting" look the same????!! ALL of them do IMO~ No.... I think this is someone using Photoshop!!

link   
These things have been shown time and again to be just low quality compressed videos... Or the occasional edited video....

But nothing legit.

I mean, laugh all you want..But really, listen to common sense and logic. What is more likely? There is a race of shape shifting reptilian aliens in disguise as humans. All of whom are either famous or politicians...And they do a great job of holding the disguise...Until they get on TV...Or...They are just poor quality compressed videos and people are trying to make something out of nothing?

Either you are looking at some bad quality videos...Or ....No...That's about it.... Bad quality compressed videos...Maybe the occasional edited video...

This has been discussed like crazy here...And if I recall correctly, a good deal of your videos have been debunked. Have a look around yourself though, by all means.

Peace and love.
edit on 20-5-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

link   

Was it compressed and put on the Internet? You think because they are nazis people will agree now?

link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Are you sure about this? With Jenna Bush I find the speech of the reporters to be unusual, and with the on-site reporter she blinks rapidly prior to 'shapeshifting', and messes up the flow of her speech.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I debunked the Jenna Bush video years ago by finding the original myfoxla video on their website.

I propose you do this for all of your reptilian videos.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I debunked the Jenna Bush video years ago by finding the original myfoxla video on their website.

I agree, I even think this is way too far fetched, we are still in doubt if there are even aliens out there, let alone a SPECIES (reptilian, seriously?) of aliens TALKING ON TV. Cmon.
edit on 20-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Exactly, ON THEIR WEBSITE. Do you not think that Fox would have edited the video so that the reptilian shapeshift was removed?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Why are the only videos you presented on FOX news??? Surely other news agencies have REPTILES working for them also, I get why Fox is so hated on, but really??

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
No, reptilian shape shifting aliens are not real.

Some of this came to forefront in the 90s when some fringe people 'discovered' that if you used the emboss filter from photoshop on pictures of some people, you could tell who was and was not a Reptilian alien.
This of course was all delusional hoo-hah.

Now, we have people claiming similar when digital compression and conversion glitches happen.

If, however, you still want to believe in reptilian aliens, you're more than entitled to have such beliefs.
There's just as much evidence, if not more, that a bunny delivers chocolate and candy filled baskets every year too.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09

Why are the only videos you presented on FOX news??? Surely other news agencies have REPTILES working for them also, I get why Fox is so hated on, but really??

CNN:

Variety:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Ridiculous and a waste of bandwidth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join