It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptililan Shapeshifters: Are these videos genuine?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

The Original fox video was posted a week before the youtube video was posted.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think Trish Vam Pilsons microphone is a reptile as that shapeshifts as well.

Think you mat be searching a little to deep in to this in reality.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I wish we could just drop this subject altogether, seeing as it is a waste of time. Shape-shifters DO NOT exist. Every single piece of evidence presented in support of these claims can easily be explained away, usually extremely easily. This seeming transformation in the videos is nothing more than pixelation or distortion.

It has to do with the colors involved. You can even tell that it is not just on the person's face, but their clothes, and sometimes even on objects behind them. This should be clear proof that this is just distortion. Which is more likely? That they are shape-shifting aliens, when neither have been proven to exist and have no credible evidence to support them, or it is distortion caused by the technology in use, which IS proven to exist and happens all the time?

This really is just common sense people. These ideas have been built by paranoid minds over time, and it pains me to see so many people regurgitating false information, because it is a vicious cycle. A believer convinces another person, who in turn convinces 4 more, and it never ends. And the most baffling part is that this happens without any independent verification on the believer's part.

There will be people in this thread who are convinced by the evidence posted, and this is terrible. The first thing one should logically do is attempt to debunk anything and everything that seems out of place. But it seems that most people seek out the weirdest junk and use it as proof. So instead of attempting to debunk their own ideas, which actually validates them if they are indeed true, they skip this part and go straight for the pseudo-validation that is based on misinformation.

No one likes to be wrong, and apparently no one likes to actually take the time and do the work of researching a subject...It is much easier to just believe what others present, because it is in a nice little video, or short and easy to understand text, instead of thinking for oneself and actually reading from sources that have a track record of telling the truth. Truth is not an opinion, therefore just because one believes something is true does not make it so objectively, only subjectively. And subjective truths build a wall between a person's mind and reality, while objective truth connects minds. I impressed myself with that sentence. I think I am going to quote myself in my signature, lol.

Look, I don't mean to bash anyone. I just get frustrated because I know you are wasting your time and going in the wrong direction. I really am trying to help. Me helping others actually helps me, because that means there are more people looking into the real issues. We have so many real issues on earth that it is pointless to invent issues that originate in space, or some imaginary civilization. But there is truth in some crazy ideas. Atlantis for instance, lol. It is either located on Santerini, OR, my personal opinion, is that it is located beneath the mudflats in southern Spain. This is extremely likely, if it existed at all.

I use that as an example because of the evidence. There is actually only one piece of evidence, which originated from Plato. So either he was telling a literal tale, or was presenting it as a moral lesson. That is pretty cut and dry, and there is not that much room for error. You're either right or wrong about its existence. But do you guys see all this modern day stuff about Atlantis, with crystal cities, aliens, advanced technology, etc? This is that painful pitfall of imaginations convincing others that their delusions are facts, instead of presenting them for what they really are, opinions.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Here's 1126 videos of Brian Todd on CNN:

Link

I challenge you to find one video of him shapeshifting from there.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Total fake.
shape shifting only applies to skin, not hair.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

And also those who will believe anything they see...

PEACE

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well if you refer to what Lacerta says...for those that dont know, "The Lacerta Files" is a Swedish interview with an Earth Sauroid/Reptilian female..a Dinosaur evolution creature, if you will.

She says, because of the weakness of human minds, engineered into us by the Humanoid Aliens who genetically enhanced us from the Homo Erectus, as a slave race.....they, Our Underground Sauran friends, can project a thought into the weak Human mind, that they are appear human.
She says that is only a thought transfer (simple for them) and Naturally, a photograph or video, would show her true form.....
So, No, reptilians do NOT shapeshift. They place an image in human minds.

So the story goes, which of course humans dont believe, because, after all, we are the superior species...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

There are none so blind as those who only see what they wish

edit on 20-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
If you want to be taken seriously, then please provided videos from original sources and not compressed low quality videos from youtube.

Oh this is a serious thread?

Hey found some more these must prove that Hilary is a Reptilian...

I mean no way she is from Earth

Yup need to take this subject seriously

And then there is this one where we see her without makeup...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Seriously...wow. I think the OP is letting his imagination get to him. If you hink there are Reptile human shapeshifters running rampant, I would check into some sort of insitution. That's not normal thinking, or lack of critical thinking skills. This is wat too farfetched to even consider as a possibility. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but if this way of thinking continues you're going to drive yourself insane.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Actually, there are none so blind as those who willingly deceive themselves into believing total fantasy.
Your above quote applies to you too.

You absolutely refuse to see these as being what most everyone, even many dyed in the wool believers, have said and has been proven time and again to NOT be shape shifting reptilians.

You "do not wish to see" the boring reality, so, you blindly cling to this fantasy.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So your saying it's a case of the blind leading the blind?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Ridiculous and a waste of bandwidth.

Exactly! And threads like these will keep popping up because we are not allowed to bash the person into growing the hell up. This is a deliberate attempt to misinform on a respectable site dedicated to 'Deny Ignorance'.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
We're doing satire now?
Imo reptilian aliens are a possibility and these videos are created by the government to make the whole idea seem silly.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I love jenna bush...

Hot lizards these days.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why does only her face have compression problems and not the background and why is it only happening to her and not to the interviewers?

Just wondering.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow! Really? Get out of your video games..and NO they are not real. In case you didnt know(how the heck you DONT?)...just because you see it on YouTube, doesnt make it real.

In fact...if it IS on there...you should ALWAYS be MORE suspicious of its facts. They can all be easily modified.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Although I am not at all surprised to see this thread started here in the forum I am quite surprised to find it in the HOT TOPICS section. How many..."I second that emotion's" can there be before you have said it all and are beating a dead horse?

Did I mention I am a reptilian and find all this species preference highly offensive?
edit on 20-5-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

At the Nuremburg trials. Clear reptilian eyes are apparent:

Considering the hypothesis of an ancient reptilian race that holds some holographic technology to make them look humans, these YT videos don't help the cause, because they will be ofter refuted by the argument of image artifacts, pixelation, bad codec, etc, etc. But this video of Nuremberg is astonishing to say the least, because it's clean and the eyes of that official are clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join