It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you just shot an alien in your house... now what?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'd check to see if the hilt of "The Good News" is stuck in him, and if so return it to it's rightful owner.

(anyone remeber that one?). Heh great story.

Or I'd pull a Dr Reed, and video tape it, then stuff it in a large freezer.

I'd cut pieces off of it, and hide them in different locations, Take blood and tissue samples ect like already posted. Write a book or two and profit off the Aliens death.

...that'd be like winning the lottery. IF the MIB don't show up 5 minutes after you shoot it, with thier memory erasing light.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
First check to see if its some unfortunate in a costume. If it isnt, then take dozens of pictures and plenty of video as fast as possible (who knows, it could dematerialize any second now). Hide that in various parts of the house. Next put the alien in a freezer to preserve it. Finally wait for men in black to show up.

If they dont, approach Jesse Ventura and have it put on his show

Oh, and post on ATS too.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Id rub some lotion on its skin, or else it'd get the hose again.......

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
After I shot him , id tea bag him as an insult !

Nah just joking I dont own a gun and even if I did I wouldnt shoot an alien , its a living being !

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I would first have to take some pictures and a video of it.

I would immediately call my in-laws, and close neighbors over so I would have some outside witnesses.

I would also take any kind of artifact I could find on it for proof and put it away for safe keeping.

I would make sure to give someone I trusted a few pictures and the video to be taken and hidden somewhere away from my home which could be retrieved later.

I would call CNN and ask them if they wanted the biggest story the world had ever seen. I would also stipulate some kind of compensation for giving them the 1st offer at the story.
There would also be a stipulation that the video coverage must be kept absolutely quiet and the story must be shown prime time "Live" only. (I might even call another news source so they could battle it out). Not until than, would the authorities be contacted.

I probably would also call on Mufon to help with any kind of protection from government officials if they could even possibly help me on that end.

Oh, and during the footage of the alien, I would have as many people outside my residence to witness the event to protect my credibility and witnessing government agencies entering my home.

Did I miss anything?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would be a good slave and do the right thing and hand it back to the U.S military as they would not want their secret project loose for the sheeple to discover what is really going because I know that the powers to be know what’s best for us even if we don’t?

OR I could learn who I am and what my natural rights are.

From Black’s Law Dictionary
ALIEN, n. A foreigner; one born abroad;
a person resident in one country, but owing
allegiance to another. In England, one born
out of the allegiance of the king. In the
United States, one born out of the jurisdiction
of the United States, and who has not
been naturalized under their constitution and
laws. 2 Kent, Comm. 50; Ex parte Dawson,
3 Bradf. Sur. (N. Y.) 136; Lynch T. Clarke,
1 Sandf. Ch. (N. Y) 668; Lyons v. State, 67
Cal. 380, 7 Pac. 763.

I would think being an Alien is a good start.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

Hang it from the ceiling and Use it as a punch bag for all the abductees to get some payback!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Tell the governmen't they better cough up some money if they wan's it back otherwise its chicken feed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Auction it off to the highest bidder

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If it turn't out to be a burglar hes still going in the freezer lol

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
you cant shoot aliens before they entrain ya. Its impossible.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Take him to the lost property department looool
not really

throw him at president obama in public lol

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Get a taxidermist that can keep a secret and have some fun. Maybe a marionette...or I could just dress it up for the holidays. For christmas I would dress it up as santa and keep the presents under it. That outta keep the kid off the gifts until it's time to open them.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'd preserve the body, give it temporarily to researchers at college so they could give it an autopsy. I'd then publicize the reports while still in possession of the body, then privately tell a couple governments that I'll either give it to them or sell it to the highest bidder online. I'd present my finding hypothetically, and privately to each nation, and then give it to the one that gives me the most incentives for shutting my mouth. Assuming I don't get killed somewhere along the process lol.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'd take a few pictures, post them on ATS and get told it's chinese lanterns and the debunkers could do better CGI on MS Paint. Then I would tear apart the ETs head, eat it's brains to acquire it's power and make salami and sausages from the rest of the body and post it in the USPS with delivery address "to space, yo". Then I would wake up and I would tell this dream to a series of mental health professionals.

Also, be cautious to shooting short aliens with big heads at night if you have children in the house. Good luck

edit on 19-5-2012 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I would wonder if it tasted like chicken. Then I would go about to test my theory.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Well, sir. I do believe I would skin it, and make an ultra tight body suite so that if more show up, I can just pretend I'm in shock and point them in the wrong direction while I make my escape. Later, when I finish vomiting and screaming like a lunatic, I may calm my self down take my psych meds and go bring down the mothership.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well, I suppose whatever fragments were left of it after I was done unloading my 6-shot pump-action shotgun, I would just scrape up and dump it in the compost heap.

Having said that, if I kill someone because they were ignorant enough to break into my home, it's likely nobody will ever know what became of them.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I was informed by a former OPNAC guy from the 50s,if you imagine eating them or what they would taste likein their presence it messes with them spiritually.And they tend to avoid you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
After I shot him , id tea bag him as an insult !

Nah just joking I dont own a gun and even if I did I wouldnt shoot an alien , its a living being !

So what you're saying is you wouldn't shoot him, but you'll still put your balls in his face.

Got it.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join