It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Ahmadinejad wants to attend Olympics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Iran's Ahmadinejad wants to attend Olympics Iranian leader says British authorities 'have issues' with his presence at London Games. 'Enemies do not want our athletes to win medals,' he claims AFP Published: 05.17.12, 19:38 / Israel News Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday he hopes to attend this summer's Olympic Games in London but that the British authorities were reluctant to allow him, state media reported. "I would like to be beside the Iranian athletes at the Olympic Games in London to support them, but (the British) have issues with my presence," Ahmadinejad said, without offering further explanation.

source

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday that he is eager to attend the Olympic Games in London to support Iranian athletes but that Britain doesn't want to host him. Ahmadinejad was quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying he would like to be "beside Iranian athletes" during the games but that the British are reluctant to have him.

source

this just doesn't look good at all with the missile silo's and all
why does he want to go there lol after all the threats and nuke building I smell a big fat rat

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
But, the British Government aren't concerned about the King of Bahrain coming to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The same King who is violently oppressing his citizens.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It's probably too late to enter in any events
synchronised swimming?

edit on 18-5-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This would be interesting indeed.
If you brainstorm whats in his mind.......you will get many branches that looks like amazon rainforest

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
That guy is a moron. Atleast the article made me laugh.

"The enemies do not want our athletes to win medals, but our young people shall be present at the Olympic Games and, like Arash, give new reasons to take pride in Islamic Iran,"

Get a grip dude.What enemies? If he really said that no wonder they don't want him there.It's friggin sports.He need to calm down.It isn't that big a deal.
edit on 18-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

"The enemies do not want our athletes to win medals, but our young people shall be present at the Olympic Games and, like Arash, give new reasons to take pride in Islamic Iran,"

Get a grip dude.What enemies? If he really said that no wonder they don't want him there.It's friggin sports.He need to calm down.It isn't that big a deal.

This is the president of a country, a country that has not attacked anyone in over 100 years, and he wants to be present at it. These games are supposed to be about goodwill, peace and unity. I think this is a big deal...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Perhaps if he goes, he'll throw off the so-called false flag that is often cited on here?

Or maybe he'll ruin his surprise party?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Are you sure the 12th man hasnt been to Iran?

For those who dont know..Most of you
, the 12th man is an Ozzie comedian, who has released many Cricket commentary parodies over the past 30+ years.

For instance (no racism here, just comedy), Pakistani cricket players had names like...

Ertmeandhad...Hurt-me-hand-dad...

Heesahasbin.. Hes-a-has-been...

Koptoneindanudz.....Copped-one-in-the-nuts......

Now we have "Ahmadinejad"....AH-Mad-isnt-he-dad !! or Ah-mad-inee-dad...

No offence Ahmad....just taken the p***.

Perhaps hes going to London to visit the Queen and watch Cricket??

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
All the world leaders should attend and sort out there differences in a battle of sporting ability. Would be far more entertaining than watching the usual Olympics. Israel Vs Iran in Greco Roman wrestling.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

If he wants to watch the best game in the world then he should come now,England have just bowled the West Indies
all out for 243.

come on the lads.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Perhaps if he goes, he'll throw off the so-called false flag that is often cited on here?

That's precisely why he's doing it. He's a smart cookie.

If he attends, it will throw a big spanner in the works of a FF attack blamed on Iran if he is killed or injured.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Originally posted by nightstalker78

This is the president of a country, a country that has not attacked anyone in over 100 years, and he wants to be present at it. These games are supposed to be about goodwill, peace and unity. I think this is a big deal...

Couldn't agree more mate.

See how the hype works now folks? It's true that if you insinuate and repeat something often enough, it becomes the truth in peoples minds...well, the easily led, dribbling type of people anyway.

This guy is not an enemy...he's not at war with anyone, least of all with the UK or the USA, despite how much the US media and military industrial complex would like you to welcome such a war.

If Iranian athletes are welcome, and murdering despots are personally invited to dine with the Royal family, why not the President of Iran..of course he should be invited to attend if he wants to...if not, the entire Iranian team should not have been invited either.
edit on 18-5-2012 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The UK doesn't want him there because when the UK instigates a false flag and Ahmadinejad is killed in it, they cant blame Iran...which is their plan.

Why else would they NOT let him attend a friggin sports event...

The UK needs to get a grip of itself.
edit on 18/5/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

What do you reckon mate, blame the atheletes for smuggling explosives inside their equipment or a long range missile?

I'm guessing they won't go nuclear / dirty bomb or viral this close to central London...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I couldnt agree more.

At the end of the day our gov is only doing as its told to by the boss over the pond.As usual.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

What do you reckon mate, blame the atheletes for smuggling explosives inside their equipment or a long range missile?

I'm guessing they won't go nuclear / dirty bomb or viral this close to central London...

I have no idea how they will do it but i strongly believe there will be a FF this summer in London. The symbolism at the Olympics is enough to raise my eyebrows. The Pyramid Lights, The 1 eyed mascot's, the Logo etc.

If i had to guess, i'd probably say a dirty bomb or something, i don't think TPTB are overly concerned about it being held in the centre of London, they just need a REALLY good excuse to engage in war during this recession, i believe the next war will be the final war before instigating the NWO, and Dec 2012 is fast approaching

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
The UK doesn't want him there because when the UK instigates a false flag and Ahmadinejad is killed in it, they cant blame Iran...which is their plan.

Why else would they NOT let him attend a friggin sports event...

The UK needs to get a grip of itself.
edit on 18/5/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

On top of this, the dangers of them bringing in some gifts for their sleeper agents through diplomatic channels is much too high, a perfect opportunity to prepare to attack the UK if we attack Iran.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Perhaps he wants to get some tips from a Real Dictator in London!!

Sasha Le Baron Borat De Cohen. Now thats a man who really likes to show his Dick..tating.

edit on 18-5-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
FFS, there isn't going to be a false flag during the Olympics, what on earth has the UK got to gain by doing so, stop being so bloody paranoid and look at things that ARE going on!

On topic;
I see no reason why Ahmadinejad shouldn't be allowed to go to the Olympics, provided he's got a ticket.
He's the head of a state and is perfectly entitled to attend, especially considering that the heads of state of Zimbabwe, Bahrain and Syria etc are welcome to attend!

However, I would like to see some sort of official response to this as Ahmadinejad hasn't given any details at all, it could of course just be typical political rhetoric and he actually has no desire to attend at all.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I dont doubt the murdoch media would attempt to sideline Iranian medal winners in order to show overdone repeats of 'western' medal winners.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join