It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating Dream... I Think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Im quite hesitant and embarrassed to share this on a blog. But, there's not really anyone I could discuss this with seriously.

I am mildly intrigued by the idea of extraterrestrials, but no fanatic about it. I have never felt any inclination that I have ever been visited or contacted. On two occasions in my life, I have seen something in the sky I couldnt explain, and that is the extent of it. I have always considered abduction accounts to be outrageous claims, but the 'abductees' wern't crazy. Obviously they think something happened to them they cant describe. But what happened to me last night may have changed my mind.

I woke up about 3am for unknown reason. Wife was laying next to me. My son had snuck in our bed as was laying on my other side, nestled up against me. Cat was sleeping on my feet. Dogs were by the bed. Looked at the clock to see the time, and was back asleep before I knew it.
As I entered my dream, I was awake and laying in my bed, except my family and animals were not there, and it was light. I was reaching out with my hand on the shoulder of what some of you might describe as an alien grey, and he was doing the same to me. No words were exchanged, but we were making eye contact. Unexpectedly, I was overcome with peace. I felt we understood eachother, and did not feel threatened. Oddly enough, I knew I was dreaming and laying in my bed, and that my wife was laying next to me in reality, which doesnt really happen when youre dreaming (usually dont realize youre dreaming until you wake).
So, as I share this moment with the entity, I begin to feel sleepy in my dream. So I close my eyes (in my dream). The moment they close, I physically feel the entity intrude my mind telepathically. This made me very uneasy, so I started to fight the sleep. I opened my eyes, see the entity again, and the intrusion stops. But the feeling is overwhelming, and I could not resist closing my eyes again. The mental intrusion resumes, and I feel to distinct portions of my brains tingling immensely. Front left quadrant and a quarter size spot in the back right, just above the ear. As I continued to struggle and the discomfort grows, I try my best to make noise in hopes that I wake my wife. I finally come out of the dream, and wake to see all the family and animals in the same place they were at 3am (except my son is head down, feet up which is not uncommon for his sleeping habits). But now its just after 5am.

Just a dream right? Well, the only thing about it that makes me curious is that the tingling feeling in my brain has persisted. Same intense magnitude and same locations. I have never felt anything like it before.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Interesting! Thank you for posting this. Keep us updated on this thread if you notice that you develop any abilities or are extra sensitive to things that you were not sensitive to before. I will favorite this thread so I can check back in to see if you have noticed any changes. S&F for putting yourself out there!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Odd indeed, reminds me of a dream I had many years ago which I've written about on ATS before.

I'd a whole series of dreams that began with me in bed trying to sleep, and odd things would happen around me, also feelings that seemed to come from the very centre of my head...did you head any sounds when you felt these sensations?

I never saw aliens, but something similar happened, this is hard to explain.

I was dreaming that I was in bed, tossing and turning and unable to sleep...in the dream I never actually got up and left my bed, but what did happen was a kind of vision manifested in front of me, it was a vision of my kitchen only it was stretched and elongated, as though it were a mile long...at the very end of the kitchen were two men in suits.

They never noticed me at first...I wasn't even in the kitchen in this "vision", it was like looking at a projected image...but they stopped talking and turned and looked at me, I'm lying in bed and they're in this vision of my kitchen...totally bizarre, then one pointed at me and I lifted out of my bed and began to spin around the room...the whole time these amazing and intense sensations and sounds in my head getting more insane and intense...and I fought it until I woke up.

I'll try and find the thread about it as it went into more detail, this whole series of similar dreams seemed to build up and become more and more intense and peaked around this time, these were the most bizarre...was a good few years ago now, probably about 6 or 7 years ago, just as they peaked they gradually became less intense and eventually stopped.

Strange, cool story though, thanks for sharing...shall flag it as it reminded me of my own, similar experiences.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Awesome thanks for sharing both of you. I have had an experience where I was laying in bed in a relaxed state between sleep and awake, about to fall asleep completely... No alien, but I felt something in my head! It felt like I could just let go if I wanted to, and it would "keep going"(?) And then... I don't know because everytime I fought it and made myself wake up, or snap into consciousness again. Sometimes I would get a little braver and let it go further, but it would get too scary and I'd fight it again. The further it went the harder it was to bring myself out of it again. It didn't hurt, but, what if I died, or just never came back?! I couldn't let myself go... The best way I can describe it was as a slipping away feeling. A little tingly/ticklish, like someone stuck their magical glowing e.t. finger in through my head and was stroking a certain part of my brain... It happened occasionally, off and on, for maybe a few months. It would happen maybe once or twice every week or two...lol... To this day I wonder what would have happened if I had let it go "all the way"... But I just felt a sense of "no return", but maybe that was just because I was entering something unknown to me...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
based on the parts of the brain you mentioned it looks like it wanted to intrude and take control of your surface rational thoughts (front left) and your deep emotional memory (rear right)...
did you feel your reality (or your point of view) changed after this dream??
anyway it may just be a strong impression from the unusual dream..

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I haven't had any straightforward dreams like you, but I think the "dream" may have awakened your 3rd eye. I too had a similar experience, though involving someone I "knew" was from the "5th dimension" as we'd call it. No clue how I knew this, but he gave me what I could interpret as guidance...I also had the impressions of pressure inside of my skull afterwards, wondered what the sensations were, and after even seeing a physician and much research, I came to the 3rd eye conclusion. The cool thing is, once you're comfortable with it, I'm sure you'll have some profound moments.

The funny thing about my story is that I was a raging alcoholic, and had just watched Pulp Fiction for the millionth time. The line about "a moment of clarity" (in the diner) was stuck in my head for the rest of the day, as I drank myself into a stupor (which was quite normal). The dream or vision happened that night, so take from that what you will, haha.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAZzullix
based on the parts of the brain you mentioned it looks like it wanted to intrude and take control of your surface rational thoughts (front left) and your deep emotional memory (rear right)...
did you feel your reality (or your point of view) changed after this dream??
anyway it may just be a strong impression from the unusual dream..

As a matter of fact, I had been experiencing some reality change within myself (personal epiphanies) for less than one week leading up to the dream. But, as we all know, time is relative.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Did you know that 3:00 am on your standard non-digital clock creates an inverted cross?

The ET's are not exactly what most think them to be.

And ancient aliens is just Scientology.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, it's been 5 days since the OP, so I guess its time to provide a status update.
I havent noticed any changes in abilities, or disabilities. Unfortunately, things have become a little worse. Ive been extremely tired in the mornings, feeling unrested in the mornings. Also, Ive had light to moderate headaches with no apparent cause. Ive also been "out of it". So much that my wife strongly advised me
to get my prescription refilled, which needed to happen anyway. But today is day 1 back on the prescription, and I feel much better.

Only possible connection is: my prescription is for 'thinking pills' (Im sure you ADD folks can relate). When Im off my medication, I kinda float in my own world (and Im happy there
). But in order to perform at my job and keep up with my extremely type A wife, I need the medication to bring me back to reality and get my arse in gear. So, perhaps after months of drifting through my world, I gradually lost touch with this reality. (Note: Im not schizo or anything, instead my reality is more reserved and relaxed, hence the stimulant) But isnt that what meditation is all about anyway. Perhaps those with ADD are better equipped to meditate successfully. Perhaps I will try it some time.

All, thanks for you comments and consideration!

top topics

join