It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Officially Has Been Qualified For Nomination!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
All I know is if Ron Paul gets less than 10% of the vote... The people should finally stand up ... cause its all BULLSH*T.

Ron Paul, to me, has his best chance in winning ...EVER!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It is interesting, when looking through this:

www.dailypaul.com...

And the docs within

short
docs.google.com...

full
docs.google.com...

That when you look at the time line of % of votes BEFORE the vote flipper turns on RP is KILLING IT. Honestly, game over, enjoy the concession speech of everyone else.

Why, why in the world is this not causing riots in the street?

Oh wait, it is?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is another link for the same video:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The big question should not be regarding their bond, but rather, what is the penalty for voting their conscience? I had read somewhere that the penalty is $500 and a month in jail. I'd say; Worth it!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

I think, if Ron Paul stirs things up enough, that we will find that there are more supporters of Liberty in the media than is apparent now. All that needs to happen is for the rope around their necks to loosen just a little, and I think that we might see many once unfriendly faces start standing up out of the shadows. A loosened noose, or increased courage.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I agree with you. The MSM is having trouble with rates, take a look: CNN Has Lowest-Rated Month In More Than A Decade In April. They will have to change or they will perish. I only watch the MSM as a way to entertain myself as watching a B movie.

Right now Fox is talking about Eric Holder and CNN as always about Syria. Fox News is more entertaining right now.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Romney cant hold up to a RP debate.

Neither can Obama.

Quite a delema when you think about it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Republican establishment is scared because they know that if a majority of delegates going to Tampa prefer Ron Paul over Romney, then they can turn the convention over on its head. This has nothing to do with "bound delegates" because there is plenty of precedence in RNC convention history that would allow for many so-called Romney delegates to revolt and abstain during the first vote, thus giving Ron Paul greater advantage in the second and third ballots.

This is why the RNC, Romney and their bought-out clowns in the media are panicking right now. They know the Ron Paul Revolution can drive this to a brokered convention.

Viva la revolution!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Looks like the RNC is getting pretty antsy about this Ron Paul business and are now threatening Nevada delegation seats:

RNC may block Nevada delegation if it seats too many pro-Paul-delegates

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh,man,having fun with this.
I am currently posting on all the MSM's facebook pages info and questions about Ron Paul.
Let's see how fast I get banned.
The last time I did this,it was about the disaster in Japan,you can only imagine how long I lasted.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Any news on the Ron Paul channel that got shut down?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I really hope California can pick up the delegate slack. It would be great to see.

The only political bumper stickers I see here are Obama and Ron Paul, and most of the Obama ones are leftovers from 2008. There's 3 Ron Paul bumper stickers on my block including mine.

Anyway, good news regardless.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shake101
How did FOX news announce this? I guess the owning corporations have let loose their leash on FOX for a little too long.

reply to post by Vandettas

I would love to see a debate between Paul and Obama. It's gonna be like the infamous Watergate scandal debate between Frost and Nixon. Except Paul is Frost and Nixon is Obama. (By the way, anyone see the movie? Pretty good) I imagine a debate between Paul and Obama would go something like this...

Paul: We need to take away the government’s money power. The banking industry needs its welfare check ended. The dollar’s soundness depends on its being untied from the machine that can make an infinite number of copies of dollars and reduce their value to zero.

Obama: Well uh, the uhhh federal reserve, that you seem to be addressing is uh, I think vital, and uh I was told that, by the uh chairman of the organization that uhhh, the, decrease in the dollar value, was not the result of, erratic money printing by the uhh, federal reserve, but rather the fact that our uh citizen debt has exponentially been rising and uhh unaccounted for.

S&F

You have an excellent ear for discernment. I just hadda, hadda chime in if only to say THAT much..

...is uhhhh, I think vital...

Never lose that ear; so good. It will serve you well, long after this stone is demolished, or as many times as you're here.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Looks like the RNC is getting pretty antsy about this Ron Paul business and are now threatening Nevada delegation seats:

RNC may block Nevada delegation if it seats too many pro-Paul-delegates

And, how is that legal? Chaos would ensue at that convention.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated. Sorry about that.

Originally posted by Patifier
Here is another link for the same video:

edit on 3-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

They gave the news story a whole 20 seconds.

Almost fell asleep watching it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
next the government will be bailing out media stations because no one wants to watch their bs anymore, lol!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
reply to post by Swills

They gave the news story a whole 20 seconds.

Almost fell asleep watching it.

Yawn... huh, something about a presidential race involving Ron Paul?....

....Yeah I rather hear about the Treyvon/Zimmerman case, moving on

Thanks Fox

Here, try this one on for size, brought you by RT News,

Is The GOP (AND! The MSM) Getting Nervous About Ron Paul's Delegate Strategy? Mary Willison

edit on 3-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What this means and all it means right now is that Ron Paul's name will be put in nomination, seconded, and then Paul gets to make a speech.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is the MSNBC Maddow video: MSNBC video: Paul
(it can't be embedded since it's not a YT video)

It's amazing that even with RP playing by the rules, the GOP can still thwart him by blocking states that seat "too many" pro-Paul delegates. In other words, they've already decided who was being nominated and all this is just a dog-and-pony show. The Billionaire plutocrats and robber barons are obviously uncomfortable with a Paul nomination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join