It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reward: Any of Obama's college transcripts...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It appears that there is now a reward for Obama's college records. Plenty of people on here have stated they exist, and have been released. So, to all those saying they've been released, here is a quick $10,000 for you. Simply provide them. Good luck, and I hope you get paid.

Reward

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Three colleges have kept them under lock and key. It will probably take more than 10k for someone to "obtain" them. Its a big risk for someone to take. We all know how Obama's admin. treats whistle blowers....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There's a place to donate to the pool. That $10,000 is going to grow. I'm anxious to see how much money someone will eventually be able to earn.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
There's a place to donate to the pool. That $10,000 is going to grow. I'm anxious to see how much money someone will eventually be able to earn.

Sounds like a good task for Anonymous to take on. I'm sure they could access a College data base. A quick 10 grand to fund their cause....

Anonymous. I challenge you to take this on. Should be a piece of cake for the likes of your resources...

Des

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I agree 100%. It won't happen though, since Anonymous is merely being used as a mechanism to bring more control to the internet.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

I agree 100%. It won't happen though, since Anonymous is merely being used as a mechanism to bring more control to the internet.

Then...I challenge a Rogue Anonymous Super Hero to pocket that 10 grand...come on, you know you want to do it

Des

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Snopes has debunked the claims that 'Obama didn't attend Columbia' (or Harvard, or Occidental)
snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

This is just another political stunt by the crazies.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Snopes?
Is this the same Snopes that said Obama was born at Queen's Medical Center (because that's what Obama's book said), then changed it to Kapi’olani Hospital after Obama sent Kapi’olani Hospital a letter saying that's where he was born? Okay, yeah, I'll believe that.

Regardless, it's not whether he went to those schools or not. It's what's in the documents that have been sealed that matters. That's what the bounty is for.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Snopes has debunked the claims that 'Obama didn't attend Columbia' (or Harvard, or Occidental)
snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

This is just another political stunt by the crazies.

I'm not denying he went to college...I just want to see his records. Big difference. And see some geek get 10 grand in the process. Obama is the one who started this mess by having his records sealed.

It's a win-win situation...

Des

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Why... so you can see how the President did in Biology 101??? I think whomever is paying this out is going to have buyers remorse if it even happens.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansBeing
Why... so you can see how the President did in Biology 101??? I think whomever is paying this out is going to have buyers remorse if it even happens.

I disagree with you. I for one, would be interested in seeing what courses he took that helped shape the person he is today. There's also that curiosity of *why* he had his records sealed.

Des

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I've noticed that a lot of people overlook the fact that Columbia U. has ties to helping the Government in most faucets of structure and how things in this country are to be ran. Their political science dept. has long been known to aid in problem solving for the government (most notably the economic crisis). This college has been known to develope the mold(s) for political/economical foundations.

Point being, if I had to find a college to cover for me (if I were a fraudulent POTUS) then this would be the perfect place to do it. Think of Columbia and The Gov as two individuals, in this case they would be BFF.

I recently watched a documentary on the economic crash and the interviewers spent a lot of time discussing this relationship. I'll try and find the name of the documentary (it's on Netflix) and post a link to anyone interested in looking into this further. The documentary is actually about where the economic crisis began (Iceland) and it breaks down how/why it got so bad to begin with.

Just thought this was an interesting connection that I haven't seen a lot of people discussing. I'm in no way saying that their is some sort of cover up going on, just another peice of this mystery worth looking at.

EDIT* After a quick search it was this film that mentions the relationship between Columbia and the Gov. www.ask.com...(film) It's in the second part of the film I believe, a little towards the end.
edit on 3-5-2012 by MmmPie because: adding missing information.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You want to know what classes he took? That is pretty simple, go to the Columbia or Harvard Website, and take a look at the required classes necessary to earn a Poly Sci and Constitutal Law Degree. Then add in a few Gen Eds, and there you have it.
In regards to them being sealed, that is pretty standard. You can't get into anyone's personal University records unless you have specific information ... ie. SS# or UID
I guess I just don't see how knowing specific classes he took will help you make your opinion on his currrent job record.
Again, I personally think it is a waste of 10K. IF I had them - sure I would sell them off for that cash. But I wouldn't be the one feeling stupid about it after the fact.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansBeing

Then why did everyone want to see Bush's records (which he released, by the way)? Granted, Bush was a buffoon, but at least he released them.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Is the president required to show his college transcripts to anyone? If not, then I think he has every right to ignore this one.

Unless, he lied about his qualifications on his resume (Pres-ume?)... that is grounds for dismissal at most companies.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Barry is a product of affirmative action, probably an average student, who's never worked a single day in his life to pay for his education. If these transcripts enhanced his image they would be public, but they're not. We don't know anything about this man, including where he was born.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I for one, would be interested in seeing what courses he took that helped shape the person he is today.

He graduated from Columbia with a major in political science. If you want to know what classes a political science major took, look it up in their class catalog.

He also did not "seal" his records - look at any college's policies regarding their student's records, there all basically the same. Here is a link to Baylor's College of Medicine (just as an example):

BCM: Student Academic Records

Subsequent to graduation, withdrawal, or dismissal the academic record is sealed. Grades are not posted to an individual's academic record in the college's student information system after graduation, withdrawal or dismissal nor will written evaluations be made part of the academic record after graduation, withdrawal or dismissal. Requests for transcripts, enrollment verification, loan deferments, certification of graduation, certification of diplomas, state licensure forms, and hospital privileges will be retained for one year and then scheduled for destruction.

It is institutional policy that the material contained in a student record is confidential, with transfer of such information within the school permissible only for legitimate academic purposes. The school complies with the provisions of both the The Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

For the record, Bush did not release his college transcript - it was leaked, in 1999. He only acknowledged them after several years (in 2004) of catching flak for his poor grades. (He was a male cheerleader doing blow and dodging the draft at an ivy league school, what'd ya expect?) Acknowledging a record that was leaked is not the same as releasing them.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Is the president required to show his college transcripts to anyone? If not, then I think he has every right to ignore this one.

Well, let's put it this way...any average Joe or Susie who wants a federal government position with a security clearance *must* provide whatever is asked of them, interviews with professors, transcripts from university and so on...

Given that POTUS is the *Commander-in-Chief" you would at least think that he would have to provide the same minimum requirements as your average person...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Leaked or not, they were released. And, after seeing how poor his grades were, I can't imagine it's "grades" as to why Obama is keeping his sealed. You can't get much worse than Bush's grades.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Barry is a product of affirmative action, probably an average student, who's never worked a single day in his life to pay for his education.

Another load of misinformation. It's been well-covered that Harvard did NOT have an affirmative-action program when Obama was admitted. After the brouhaha the crazies have been making over Prof. Derick Bell, who protested for hiring diversity (while Obama was a student).

As far as "never worked a day in his life" - his first job was at an ice cream shop in 1979, when he was 17/18. He paid for his college education with work and student loans, another topic beaten to death in the news lately.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join