It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama addresses the camera, no troops allowed!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Well at least not in YOUR Army !

We prefer to be armed at ALL times when in a Combat Zone, speech or no goddam speech.

If a base is unsecure enough where those attending a speech of a General or the POTUS need to be armed, then the General or Potus will not be on that base...logic much?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

During the presidential address, troops were not allowed to be in the same area as the president.

Implying he was afraid to be present in front of the troops? He addressed a huge number of troops, and shook hands with a crowd of them. Go ahead and tell me this was green screen!

no not a green screen,but I assure you they all were hand picked,screened and had background checks done.

Just how are you going to assure us that what you say is true? We should just listen to your soothing voice? You somehow know that background checks were done on these people, you are soooo positive of that but really you are just saying that. You dont know anything like that happened at all. You wish this maybe, but no, you dont know that at all and so can do absolutley nothing to assure the rest of us. I can assure you that your words mean nothing.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by C13R1C
He is in a hangar. The picture linked below shows this... It's still ridiculous he didn't even address the troops, however!!! It doesn't appear that a green screen was used...

edit on 2-5-2012 by C13R1C because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by C13R1C because: More info and properly embedded photo

You must have missed all the video of him meeting the troops because he did meet the troops.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i think obama's presidency will end in an assassination attempt. i doubt he will survive it. he knows too much, and he did too little.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Even with people faked behind him...maybe we are in the matrix?

Neo, There is no spoon...

Can not imagine doing anything, going anywhere in a war zone without my piece. Disarmed? Huh?

This is against all the training. I will unload it, how about that? Not good enough?

Well, maybe he knows something we don't. Prevented booing and bad reactions to the speech anyway.

When displaying the flag against a wall, vertically or horizontally, the flag's union (stars) should be at the top, to the flag's own right, and to the observer's left.

I think the flag is positioned correctly.

Your weapon goes with you everywhere, even to chow.

110526-A-4276-360Soldiers of the 27th Infantry Brigade Combat Team clear their weapons before entering the mess hall in Fort Drum May 29. To prepare for their upcoming deployment, a the New York National Guard replicated the sort of forward operating base they would likely see overseas, complete with clearing barrels at every entrance.

edit on 2-5-2012 by kawika because: add quote

edit on 2-5-2012 by kawika because: add text

edit on 2-5-2012 by kawika because: added image

edit on 2-5-2012 by kawika because: add text

edit on 2-5-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady

That is definitely a green screen

Has anyone else noticed the shadow on the farthest left front tire as Obama walks up. It looks alot like a shadow to me. Just take the video bar and move it all the way back to the begining and let it play. Do this a few times and you should be able to see the shadow.

Hmmmmm...if it is a genuine shadow and not just a video artifact, I would have to say that it ISNT a green screen.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I didn't say anything about MEETING the troops, I'm sure he did. I said ADDRESS the troops. They need to be uplifted, motivated by their commander in chief, not treated like dangerous criminals...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by C13R1C
reply to post by karen61057

I didn't say anything about MEETING the troops, I'm sure he did. I said ADDRESS the troops. They need to be uplifted, motivated by their commander in chief, not treated like dangerous criminals...

They get paid more than some of radio presenters, why do you think they always need so much motivation? They don't have the worst jobs. Unless you know mr "toilet papers" of this country!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You green screen guys are being dense. If you watched it live, as I explained before, at the end of his speech he walks away between the trucks that are behind him (which is not shown in the clip provided in this thread). I've never seen anyone walk into a green screen image before.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brock78

Oh really now? Would you like to be thousands of miles from home in harm's way doing things that bring your moral fiber into question?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
You and your buddies aren't a majority no matter what you might think.

Yeah, you have the experience.

Did you hear he whopping 15 cheers when Obama gave himself the shout-out "and you've got ME in the house!"

LOL.
edit on 5-2-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

You know that no proof of disarming the troops was shown dont you? If not , well no there never was any proof shown that the soldirers were not armed as usual.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by C13R1C

He did address them. Catch up will you.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by imitator

Fake background goes with his FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!

I think the dude is a poser who likes to hear himself talk....
edit on 2-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

And I think you are a poster who has failed to notice this has been debunked 7 times already compelte with Video and Pics.

I think you are a poster who's ignorant to video editing....

Its right there in your face, it's obvious it's fake whether he meet the troops or not... that doesn't matter... that vid has a green screen....It's a fake background just like his FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Comments such as those I read throughout this post is fascinating to me. I enjoy watching the paranoid forum members post such ridiculous, yet hilarious opinions on things. I often wonder what some of your lives are like. How you live always looking for the negative aspects of life. Words such as; not, can't, false, occupier, killer, hate, fear, death, alien, false flag, etc...

Although I do not agree with every decision the POTUS has made concerning our country, I do not hate him. He has made great decisions and has done some great things for our country. I despise Obama care but at least he tried to help the less fortunate in our nation. He needs to hit the drawing board again on that one. Obama is no where near as bad as George Bush was. Bush was an idiot. While he served our country for eight grueling years, I still respected him because he was the leader of our country.

As far as not allowing soldiers in during the speech, you need to realize that the Secret Service makes the decision on whether or not they are allowed. It is not the presidents decision. Also, the secret service is aware of the numerous soldiers suffering with ptsd who come home and murder there own family members. What makes you think someone won't make that attempt on the president? I am just grateful that you guys are sitting at home, eating Cheetos and discussing issues like this. I know exactly what would happen to this country if you guys had control.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by brock78

Who gets paid more than some radio presenters? Our troops ? Dream on buddy. I live in tidewater Virginia. I am surrounded by the military. I work in retail and take lots and lots of credit applications so that these military families can buy new furniture or new flooring or carpet. The only ones who get any kind of decent pay are the officers. You need to give an awful lot to get to that pay rate. Military families are not well off. They are sure not being paid enough to fake affection for the President. This is America you have the right to hate the President if you want to. They are not forcing the military to be nice to him. Give me a break.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It seems to me Obama is taking a second shot at the notion that appearing with US Army mechanized equipment will project the image of his strength as a leader.

A little research back to 1988 will give him a hint of how the American people feel about basking in reflected honor. Who can forget the pictures of Gov Mike Dukakis riding in an M-1 Abrams tank. The picture was considered so silly it was used by his opponent Pres Bush 41 in advertisements published by the Republicans.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

BUT.... I did see the Roadrunner run through a tunnel that was painted on the side of a solid rock mountain while Wile E Coyote only runs into the mountain. Swear its true! Cross my eyes.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I think you are a poster who's ignorant to video editing....

Its right there in your face, it's obvious it's fake whether he meet the troops or not... that doesn't matter... that vid has a green screen....It's a fake background just like his FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!

Explain to me how he walks between the vehicles at the end of his speech...which isn't shown in the video you provided, but is in the original.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join