It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you turned up in Earth's orbit with a fleet of ships?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
....and you'd connected to our internet, cloaked smaller ships that had travelled around for a month or so, and you'd basically got a good idea of what was going on, and exactly which Humans were responsible for the current mess.

And the fleet of ships were waiting on your decision about what to do next. What would your next step be?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In the voice of the Daleks
EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

i would say "Hi!", and thank them emphatically for coming to our aid. If they could be so troubled i would ask them to help restore the balance of power on this planet back to it's rightful owner's: We the People.

Cheers!

Edit to add:

i would also ask that they help to show TPTW the way to true Love, and to know that they are forgiven for all their transgressions against Us if they join us now.
edit on 4/28/12 by soulshn because: Much Love!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Easy DESTROY ALL HUMANS!!!

Of course we would see who was responsible but in our greater wisdom we would understand that it is in human nature to behave this way with power so we would wipe out 99 percent of humans and put the rest on a reserve as an endangered species

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well, for the love of all humanity and the future of the Universe I would say it's a requirement to save and protect everyone at sites like this first. Our free thinking and open minded approach make us the obvious candidates for it!

link   
I would warn people that there is some '___' in the water. I would expose the conspiracy to make us all hallucinate spaceships.

link   

i would speed up and get out in order not to be contaminated by the stupidity of that species that call itself the intelligent ones.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Target the ''NWO'', the ''Illuminati'' and the ''Power To Be''. Think about it: everyone is complaining on the Internet about the government's plans, the government's deals with oil compagnies, the government's actions. These complains overflood Internet. They are not stupid. The logic is that they'll try to suppress bad guidance and replace it by a better one.
Why bother trying to destroy all the population if the problem could be solved by destroying only the heads and replace them?
edit on 28-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As opposed to popular ignorance.
Human nature is nature of love,
The only reason we have so many bad people is because of a) environment, b) money, c) media propaganda, and d) education, or lack thereof.

Human nature has been tailored so people believe that it is the only way, it's not. Deny ignorance. You eliminate the bad at its core, and within 10 years the world will be a much better place.

I would tell them to come help us out a little bit, Sadly the darkness still holds a grip on all of us. Or perhaps its loosening, but the secrecy needs to stop. We need some real information. I would tell them to bring us information. Lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Release the Kraken!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Personally I'd :

Get proof of all the corruption,
Send it in several e-mails with attachments to hundreds of the most influential writers, bloggers, etc,
Tell them they're protected by us,
Tell them that hundreds of others also have the information and will be posting too, then get them to post it all online.

Mass awakening of people seeing the truth, then sit back and wait. If TPTB started anything off, disable all the nukes across the planet, set up groups across the fleet to go out and disable smaller missiles, warplanes, warships, etc, and tell them it's game over.

If there's any Aliens reading : see? It's not so hard.

Originally posted by swan001

Target the ''NWO'', the ''Illuminati'' and the ''Power To Be''. Think about it: everyone is complaining on the Internet about the government's plans, the government's deals with oil compagnies, the government's actions. These complains overflood Internet. They are not stupid. The logic is that they'll try to suppress bad guidance and replace it by a better one.
Why bother trying to destroy all the population if the problem could be solved by destroying only the heads and replace them?

Exactly, am totally with you.

edit on 28-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What a beautiful thought. Just try to imagine such a world!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'd meet with the higher ups, and take council with the Light and what we were waiting on, and if it had gone far enough now to project truth into eveyrone and wake them up and free this planet, and perform the cosmic arrests on the mismanagers.

Oops is that the kind of fleet we're talking about.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
attack with unrelenting force and pound the enemy into oblivion...

much like harbinger and the reapers.

if we were there to take the planet....attack with unrelenting force and pound the enemy into oblivion.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I would ask what can be done to help the entire planet as a whole and let's move in that direction! How do other civilizations behave? What are the cultures' of other planets? How is their government ran? Can we incooraperate any of their ways of living! Kind of like when we learn new things we do things differently, what can be learned basically, if anything? Lol

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
great question!
I'd have all lobbyists' motor functions shut down, then I'd have dreams implanted in all wrong doers (in corporations and politics) that made them feel personally responsible and find a way to turn their energies to repairing our broken system.
(hey I can dream...)
edit on 4/28/2012 by zooplancton because: grammar.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceManMan

That's right, man. Who says they gonna attack? They will think LOGICALLY. How to get the more lasting effect with the less ''military forces'' investment.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
....and you'd connected to our internet, cloaked smaller ships that had travelled around for a month or so, and you'd basically got a good idea of what was going on, and exactly which Humans were responsible for the current mess.

And the fleet of ships were waiting on your decision about what to do next. What would your next step be?

Study and sample the flora and fauna including the higher lifeforms with more in depth analyses. Then probably do some shopping to check out the technology before a decision is made to eliminate any of the more invasive destructive inhabitants.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I would see humans as parasite to dangerous to ever be allow to enter space

so i would have to side with exterminating the humans race

it would be different if i seen any value in them

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
LMFAO first and foremost then remove all the negative corrupt leaders worldwide. replace them with the most peaceful souls on the planet poets writers artists hippies etc take those war mongers to deep space drop em off on Tau ceti 6.
I too can Imagine a better world

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join