It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you turned up in Earth's orbit with a fleet of ships?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hmmmmm wonder what kind of Chemtrails you could leave with a whole Fleet...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Demand the immediate cessation of All Kardasian tv broadcasting as the pollution of interstallar space is an offence. Failure to do so will be considered a sign of aggression.

you have 24 earth hours to comply.....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I would send thru the internet information about who we are and why we are here, I will start brainwashing humans thru the internet and thru the tv stations so that they start thinking like intelligence beings and not like cavemans.

Doing this in very little time people would be transformed and then I could go and speak openly with them.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

start the venus project,do away with money,
and maybe destroy all weapons of mass destruction,
and all the elite tptb types.

edit on 30/4/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would take all of their soap and make it to where they could no longer make soap or shampoo, then leave them to their stinky selves. MMmWahahaHAha

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Simple:

We (the newly arrived space-faring travelers) are the superior species.

The primitive earthlings are self-destructive, belligerent, ignorant, and have killed each other and have been slowly killing their own home planet for thousands of years.

If taking over the planet and setting things right is not an option, then I'd just take what I came for and leave (gold, water, air, dilithium crystals - whatever).

Humans won't be around more than another few hundred years at most anyway...

I won't have to fire a shot. Just be patient and the humans will vacate themselves into oblivion and we can then just move right in.

Of course, a little housekeeping first will be in order...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
EMP the entire planet and then start showing up with information/education, free energy and other technology to make the population to the masses that does makes them self sufficient and not have to rely on the TPTB for anything. If TPTB still have the means to still do something after the EMP blast take them out. Then start cleaning up the messes around the globe.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
I would take all of their soap and make it to where they could no longer make soap or shampoo, then leave them to their stinky selves. MMmWahahaHAha

I'm almost waiting for some type of joke about the Occupy movement to come after this.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I would extract half the world's population and begin colonizing our solar system. I think in light of being offered other worlds to live on, it would make allot of people just say screw it and go live on worlds they made awesome.

Earth would become a mandatory capital.That much I would impose. After that I would allow half of the world decide if they want a chance at something better.

Earth would be barred from war. No war. Period. That much I would enforce as well. You shoot, you get your entire position bombarded with photon torpedoes.

You shoot back, you get your entire position bombarded with photon torpedoes. No war on this tiny planet.

edit on 2-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Remove all politicians and Bankers, send them to a hard labor camp in Alpha Centuri.

Repeal the act that gave Corporations the legal rights of an individual citizen.

Force all main stream media presenters to apologize on camera for their lies and deceptive behavior.

Put the owners of main stream media on public trial for conspiring against the public interest.

Etc etc...actually it's a long ****list !

Cosmic..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

start the venus project,do away with money,
and maybe destroy all weapons of mass destruction,
and all the elite tptb types.

Yes, coupled with alot of other ideas brought out on this page, but since this is a hijacked school it needs some input from more than just a small fleet of crafts. But that is about it, without that earth could never go to higher levels, its about equality and freedom wedded together, Mom and Dad.

Not to mention a system of abundance, not forced scarsity.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If a fleet of Alien ships showed up in Earth's orbit? Panic, crap myself, hide. In that order.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
....and you'd connected to our internet, cloaked smaller ships that had travelled around for a month or so, and you'd basically got a good idea of what was going on, and exactly which Humans were responsible for the current mess.

And the fleet of ships were waiting on your decision about what to do next. What would your next step be?

I would HELP
Very well thought of question robhines

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

....and you'd connected to our internet, cloaked smaller ships that had travelled around for a month or so, and you'd basically got a good idea of what was going on, and exactly which Humans were responsible for the current mess.

And the fleet of ships were waiting on your decision about what to do next. What would your next step be?

Laugh!

Move on to the next inhabited system and seek intelligence there instead.
edit on 2-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'd wonder - how the heck did I get in a space ship up here in Earth orbit??? Last thing I knew I was on my PC...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join