It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Observation Of Who People Are Really Voting For.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Alright, going to start with i'm pretty sure all these votes are rigged but I would just like to hear from you guys of people you met, talking about politics, who are they voting for? This would be BEFORE you swayed their opionion to vote Paul if you have. Around me I never really get to talk about politics cause nobody ever cares anymore. Just need want a brief summary of what YOU observed, I really don't see so many idiots dumb enough to vote Romney.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Wish there was a way to poll ATS. One vote per account. That would be awesome!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm in college and I don't see many people too interested in the elections. They're too busy pining over the new iPad screen and Kim Kardashian's ass.

Aside from this, a majority of people get their information from the news, and as such they likely know and care little of Paul. Every news station is basically saying Romney is the nominee now and completely ignoring Paul. The less attention the media gives Paul, the less faith the masses will have in him.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't get it, what is wrong with Romney? I like Paul a lot, but people just won't vote for him.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
One vote per account.

You must be one of the very few who only has one ats account.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn

Within my group of peers, Ron Paul gets most of the support, but Obama and Romney get the votes because most of the people I know are adamant in their media-tailored belief that Ron Paul cannot win.

My father was a die-hard Gingrich supporter. He thought that Ron Paul was a crazy old racist kook. I told him to watch a Republican debate in order to be an informed voter. He seemed interested in Ron Paul (without any mention of him on my part, mind you). Guess who he supports now? Ron Paul.

Same goes for my mother (except she was a die-hard Obama fan, and will still be voting for Obama because of her party bias).

I also showed my parents this video, only after they had showed interest in Ron Paul:

If Paul can predict the major events set to unfold in the next decade with ONE HUNDRED percent accuracy just by taking note of trends in history and economics, and has a long record proving his un-corruptibility in politics, imagine if he were president. We would stop problems before they even became problems, there would be a "preemptive war" on out future problems.

The United States would be a much better place, even the rest of the world would be a much nicer place because our soldiers wouldn't be invading every other country on the planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think a majority of people are voting and supporting Ron Paul. We've seen threads for the voting fraud at almost every location. There are dozens of videos of him at rallies and stadiums, with large cheering crowds and hopeful people. Meanwhile Romney doesn't draw a lot of support but is trying to look like the "only choice" Republicans have. The mainstream media will do anything they can to derail the Ron Paul campaign. CNN tried to frame him as a racist. They ignored him in the debates and interviews. He is portrayed as being too fringe to be electable. I don't know who to be more angry with, the news media for manipulating his image or the American people for accepting the manipulation. Romney will accept a cash donation from Obama and step out of the race after he "defeats" Ron Paul. I think this is the turning point for America. Just like when Kennedy died, after Obama gets re-elected America will lose a part of itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logmafia
I don't get it, what is wrong with Romney? I like Paul a lot, but people just won't vote for him.

My biggest problem with Romney is a fairly simple and straight forward one. Ted Kennedy and the Kennedy Family basically ran Mass politics and shelves could be filled with the books written about various aspects of that. Romney ran for and won Governor in Teddy's own state. Romney is NOW out touting himself as a Conservative's Republican.

err.. huh? Yeah... Those two things just go together like oil and water.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

What I think is so funny is people say things about Obama (establishment) and the media as if they are separate entities.

The Establishment picked Romney to oppose Obama in the next election. It happened a long time ago. We as people have no say in this matter. The "news" is their mouth piece.

Paul isn't in the "club" therefore he gets no mentions.
edit on 27-4-2012 by litterbaux because: Bad grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's all part of a plan. A plan that has been in place for a very, very long time. The problem is, people now have instant access to information.

The sheep are aware of the shepherd.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Wish there was a way to poll ATS. One vote per account. That would be awesome!!!!!

Already done, guess who won?
Ron Paul ATS Poll

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

My biggest problem with Romney is a fairly simple and straight forward one. Ted Kennedy and the Kennedy Family basically ran Mass politics and shelves could be filled with the books written about various aspects of that. Romney ran for and won Governor in Teddy's own state. Romney is NOW out touting himself as a Conservative's Republican.

err.. huh? Yeah... Those two things just go together like oil and water.

I got to see Romney up close and personal during the SLC winter games, the dude knows how to turn a failing organization around. I think if anyone can successfully turn our economy it will be Romney, he at least understands how finances work (unlike Obama).

Too many people are afraid of what Paul will do if he ever got elected, would the federal government even be recognizable after that?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Stephen Harper, but then, I'm in Canada, eh ? lol

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Voting is a crime and until the American people wake up to truth and law they are destined to destroy the entire planet along with themselves. Need the proof read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-4-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Logmafia

Your personal story is encouraging and I hope Romney turns out to be as brilliant in business as his personal past would suggest. Love him or hate him...he's been one heck of a successful businessman, and that is a lot for a nation with an economy going into the toilet for the last big flush. Perhaps...a businessman is what the Dr. ordered at this moment in history.

The Community Organizer approach sure seems to have gone nowhere fast.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

One other thing about Mitt Romney that might have an impact on the type of President Mitt will be.

If Mitt truly believes the Mormon church to be a true church and the church to be a true prophet, then he probably have what Mormons call the "White Horse Prophecy" influencing his decisions as President.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that it is a true prophecy or that the Mormon church is will be controlling Mitt as president.

The "White Horse Prophecy" was a statement that some people claimed that the founder of the Mormon church made that said something like "The Constitution of the United States will one day hang by a thread and if it is to be saved it will be saved by Mormon Elders."

The effect I think this will have is to push Mitt to be more conservative and try to bring the U.S. back in line with the Constitution.

Just my .02

top topics

join