It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Background Behind Winston Churchills UFO Fascination.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This thread goes to the skeptics who think that UFOs are homemade, and forget about the Nazi saucers as Luftwaffe pilots reported these incidents also:

Now you can't tell me this old guy is lying, he seen what he seen and hundreds, possibly thousands seen them also, so what were they and where did they come from?

Anybody in the UFO field knows about Winston Churchills interest, but if he decided to classify it all for a future Prime Minister, what does that tell you?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Anybody in the UFO field knows about Winston Churchills interest, but if he decided to classify it all for a future Prime Minister, what does that tell you?

That you better figure out a way to get into the underground city before the aliens get here and zap your ass.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I hope not, but it says a lot about what he thought they were.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
and forget about the Nazi saucers as Luftwaffe pilots reported these incidents also:

I wouldn't forget about the Nazi Saucers. This was a top secret project, do you really think they would inform their own pilots about this? Not likely, just like the US air-force doesn't share their secret projects with every pilot that flies for them.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

The only issue I have with it being Nazi saucers is why didn't they attack the other planes? It was all out war and to down an enemy plane would be the goal right? Could they have just been showing off? Maybe, but then if Hitler did indeed have these things operating already at this capacity we would all be speaking German by now.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

The Nazi saucers were still in an experimental phase at the end of the war. And there are reports that they were used against the allies. I guess you've never heard about the "Miracle of Schweinfurt", an article about that event was published in Germany in 1950.

"the miracle of Schweinfurt 1944"
"German Saucers destroyed 145 flying Fortresses"
edit on 22-4-2012 by Regenstorm because: Added translation of the Headline

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I have yet to recall any member of a flight crew or a pilot who mentioned that they survived being jumped by flying saucers during WW2. I don't even recall any ground witnesses reporting formations of planes being attacked by strange craft. Germany was almost completely destroyed by the wars end and personally, I highly doubt there were any secret operations still going on at that point.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
im very surprised nobody has mention what is probably the most famous sighting ever , but is it a nazi "aircraft"?
just putting it out there.

sorry, its the battle of Los Angeles 1942 for those that cant use the link .
edit on 24-4-2012 by GenEyuss because: additional info

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
very interesting case. One thing I would like to point out is that just because Luftwaffe pilots saw these too, they are not necessarily extraterrestrial. If the Nazis really created saucers, which I believe they did, almost noone would know about it including the german pilots who saw the discs. I am not saying that this is not extraterrestrial though.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, maybe none of those who got attacked survived or dared to speak about it. How many whistleblowers are there concerning Area 51?

BTW, The rumor is that the planes attacked by the Nazi Saucers fell from the sky as lumps of metal.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Well, maybe none of those who got attacked survived or dared to speak about it. How many whistleblowers are there concerning Area 51?

BTW, The rumor is that the planes attacked by the Nazi Saucers fell from the sky as lumps of metal.

Actually a few people who worked at Area 51 spoke about it, it's just that most never worked with alien tech

Well sure they did, they are lumps of metal and a lot of planes got destroyed like that in WW2.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ah they are referred to as "foo fighters"

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
what does that tell you?this countrys faith in the church?its all subjective.nice post

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I have yet to recall any member of a flight crew or a pilot who mentioned that they survived being jumped by flying saucers during WW2. I don't even recall any ground witnesses reporting formations of planes being attacked by strange craft. Germany was almost completely destroyed by the wars end and personally, I highly doubt there were any secret operations still going on at that point.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
totally agree if these experiments where still active why did they lose wwii.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bthek13b
totally agree if these experiments where still active why did they lose wwii.

If these secret, alleged "saucer" missions actually happened then I doubt it would have been kept secret, foo fighters weren't so why saucers? Imo, they didn't exist and if they did, then with that tech, the Nazis may well have won WW2.

It's hard to justify saucer reports being linked to Nazis, doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not Nazi, and Churchill may well have discussed the phenomenon with Ike.
Nice vid. S&F.

new topics

top topics

join