It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli TV report shows air force gearing up for Iran attack, says moment of truth is near

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I began to look through some of the comments, but had to stop because I didn't want to have a heart attack from all my rage.

Why should we support Israel? Because they are God's chosen people? Chosen for what? These chosen people don't even follow the rules of their own religion. They think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and they think they can do it for free with the USA's help.

Well I'm sorry, Israel, but I have a God too and I have morals that I actually adhere to. There's people that I care about, and this time I'm not just gonna sit around and watch them all get hurt for your own pathetic ignorance.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I actually doubt that Israel will make the attack. A number of analyses indicated that such an attack would be prohibitively difficult and ineffective.

More likely, Israel hopes that by talking very tough it will intimidate Iran and induce other countries to pressure Iran to avoid such a confrontation.

We had people, on this forum and others, who six months ago were predicting that Israel would stage a false flag attack on the US aircraft carrier. That didn't happen. But some people, no matter how often their ugly accusations against Israel are proven false, just won't learn.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I'm an Atheist and will be doing my level best to survive the end of days.

We got this...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I don't think there is anything more true than that image. The same guy in a country that is told I am his enemy will find that I am the same type of guy trying to scrape out a living while at the same time loving and trying to keep my family safe. In the grand scheme of things, geopolitics and thinking my counterpart in Iran as my enemy is the last thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning. It's the "leaders" that need to be... Well, I will just leave it as a thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

no wmd's were found in iraq because they all said "made in the u.s.a" on the cannisters.

Really now since when did the Us start making and selling scud launchers etc i remember seeing Russian made gas masks in their crates sitting in Iraqi bunkers.

And Wmds were found in Iraq and moved to Syria i gues people get to pick and choose what wikileaks evidence gets to be heard.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

OP... I don't know what was better; the article or the comments that followed. I had to stop reading them because I got a little choked up. After spending so much time on ATS lately I had begun to think America was turning into one big atheist, anti-American, bongo beating, unemployed, anti-capitalist utopia. Thank God I was wrong. There are some red-blooded Americans left!! YEAH!!! 

I say "Go get'em, BiBi! Somebody's gotta do it...better Israel than US!"    

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

The Zionist loves Israel and most of them are Jews that practice Judaism, which in turn go hand in hand with Zionists
Judaism is Talmudism is Pharisaism is Zionism. One can't be raised as a Jew without being infected by the Zionism of Judaism. A majority may be quite ignorant of the details & higher workings of Zionist conspiracy, but 'sayanim' will help a fellow Jew or Israel above consideration for the host nation whose wealth the Jews enjoy. Jews in any country are loyal to Israel. Anti-Zionist Jews r still Pharisees.

A PASSAGE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD - (Just One,lol)

Just the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle

The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves

The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.

Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals

As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews.

God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews

Nice practices indeed to teach to young children growing up...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Simple, let's kill everyone on both sides that's an extremist and leave only those who are reasonable , prudent and of service to others you know, the people that simply want to exist peacefully and enjoy life. The alternative is scorched earth, and nobody wants that. (except for those logic/reason blind religious extremists)

"everybody's going to the party
have a real good time
dancing in the desert
blowing up the sunshine"

edit on 17-4-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Simple, let's kill everyone on both sides that's an extremist and leave only those who are reasonable , prudent and of service to others you know, the people that simply want to exist peacefully and enjoy life. The alternative is scorched earth, and nobody wants that. (except for those logic/reason blind religious extremists)

Bahhhahaha!!

Sure!! Everyone WANTS to live peacefully. The problem is there's a bad guy born every minute. You have to kill people and break things to get rid of the bad guys and achieve peace, so it's a never-ending cycle. The bad guys aren't going to just roll over and give it up. Welcome to the real world, grasshopper. 

Whatever happened to wanting the US to mind it's own business?? Let Israel do it's thing. What business is it of ours?
edit on 17-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Russia is Iran's backyard neighbot and has the power and duty to put American in its place. Hope it does. America needs to be reminded what went down in Vietnam - and wnenever it messes with Asia from hence forth.

What the heck is America doing attacking countries over by Russia and China yet America throws a big-baby bully tantrum when NK tests one space rocket.

What a joke, nobody CAN put America in its place. America is in its place already and there is nothing any other country can do about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I've been there and done that young padawan & I've lived out of Seabags & Mountain Rucks, you're preaching to the choir!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Could all this be a strategy to influence the May 23 meeting in Baghdad?
Iran said it's ready to resolve the nuclear disputes "quickly and easily".

These statements by Iran, to me show that the best way of dealing with the iranian issue it's through economic pressure, military action must be avoided since a strike could start a much bigger conflict.
Common ground must be reached, absolutes don't work.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chisisiCoptos

What a joke, nobody CAN put America in its place. America is in its place already and there is nothing any other country can do about it.

That's what my ancestors thought, now we're back to being a small island nation. One day, hopefully soon before the damage your country is doing causes irreversible harm, the USA will be carved up into chunks and the territories divided between the conquering nations. After that it'll be the turn of some other countries population to beat their chests and believe they're superior.

You Americans ought to learn real history and not the "Hollywood history" you're spoon fed and choose to believe, your spell as world leader is ending faster than most in history.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Anyone who thinks this will be pretty should read Ezekiel 37-39! I added 37, so it wouldn't all be grim.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

OP... I don't know what was better; the article or the comments that followed. I had to stop reading them because I got a little choked up. After spending so much time on ATS lately I had begun to think America was turning into one big atheist, anti-American, bongo beating, unemployed, anti-capitalist utopia. Thank God I was wrong. There are some red-blooded Americans left!! YEAH!!! 

You paint others as godless while you pray to the devil!

I say "Go get'em, BiBi! Somebody's gotta do it...better Israel than US!"

You don't think there's judgement waiting for every trespasser against the poor? Go read your Bible again. You fake christians are ridiculous to the extreme.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
www.theatlantic.com...

rt.com...

www.reuters.com...

Nothings gunna happen.
As always

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I support Irans right to go nuclear. I support the right of anyone who feels endangered by it to stop them. On a personal level I am of the opinion that a nuclear Iran is dangerous to the US and Israel. I would assist Israel as much as possible with their engagement of Iran. Hopefully not having to engage Iran ourselves. I think the conflict is inevitable.

I would prefer we not intervene because of the escalation potential. If russia and/or china engages then everything changes. I dont think it would go nuclear but nuclear is the only way russia and china would stand a chance. There is a reason we allowed the chinese on the bridge of our battleships to see what we could do. Short of going nuclear chinese and russian aircraft tech is significantly behind the us. Missle defense as well. Troop advantages would not matter because that is not how the us would engage them.

Just hope it does not come to that. Nobody wants to see the superpowers engage each other as it could potentially wipe out life as we know it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

Anyone who thinks this will be pretty should read Ezekiel 37-39! I added 37, so it wouldn't all be grim.

I have read and notice someone at the comment section has posted that as well, basically thats a prediction in the bible.

And no the war in Iran wont be pretty.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hey seabag!... Let's hope for a world that every one rolls over and gives it all up to us without a fight huh?!..what do you say about that?.......Something for nothing!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Double

edit on 17-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join