It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumed by the Holy Spirit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
All of you have reason for opening this thread. Some of you are skeptical and want something to analyze, disseminate, and discard as false doctrine, some are hired trolls to keep the thought of life from reaching your spirit sparking the first joy and pure love in your hearts.

Yet there are those who are tired of the false doctrine, and like myself are apathetic towards the many words which people concern their time with that have no interest in the Truth. Who is your teacher? Do you have the Fire of life in your soul or does the wick smolder and puff you up with smoke, which is the anguish of not knowing the Truth which you know exists.

My words are most certainly mixed, they have being in all hearts and in all thoughts. If some of my words may come as Christ's it is because the Truth is One, and Christ is the Teacher and Master of Truth. Christ only can ignite the Flame of the Holy Ghost in you. But know this: The Wick in you stands waiting to be set on fire with love.

The two commandments which Christ has deemed the most full and fulfilling in the Law is to Love God, and to Love your neighbor. Do not deny Christ, He is The Neighbor! In loving God and Loving your Neighbor the Law is fulfilled. Someone who loves does not murder, but someone who murders may still be loved. For within the souls that each and every one of us has lies love of the True and One God, wishing for you to turn from learning the mysteries of deceit and darkness, hoping you will ignite the Fire of the Paraclete dissolving and destroying all sins and allowing you to converse with the Creator, the Loving Creator.

Jesus wants us to Love God in the Spirit! Have a true enthusiasm for the Foundation of all Truth, become a son of God by becoming a Brother of Christ, but have no pride and give all progress to The ONE God of the Holy Trinity, because the Holy Trinity is the existence of All that Is. The Holy Spirit shall teach you, It is the purest Fire of knowledge and wisdom.

In wanting the Holy Spirit, you will not have it unless you denounce your own will for the Father's Will. Because selfishness has no part in Love. Those who Love give the Love they have to All, and those who give All receive All.
Do not be selfish, let the Fire of God teach you to Love by giving the Holy Spirit control: Control of your prayers, control of your words, and control of your interest. Only God knows what is Good, so strive and desire to Love God with the fullness of your heart and the Spirit within it. Always seek counsel from the Light because the world is in darkness.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The crucifixion was a marriage proposal.

If we accept this marriage proposal, we must become dead to this world.

To me, that was a scarier thought than hell.

I no longer believe in Hell, in the eternal fire and damnation sense.

My hell - without realizing it at the time - was my life before I could hear the Holy Spirit.

"Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."
-Matthew 10:39

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

You must reply to the Holy Spirit as the Holy Mother Mary did with all the humility of her expiating "yes"
edit on 14-4-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I stopped believing fairy tales when i was 9. I dont need a fictional character to tell me how to live my life.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247

You must reply to the Holy Spirit as the Holy Mother Mary did with all the humility of her expiating "yes"
edit on 14-4-2012 by mikesk8s247 because: (no reason given)

I choose not to assign God with a gender.

I try not to assign him any qualities.

I just listen.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I didn't assign the Spirit any qualities actually i just showed the spirit of expiation for God's Will. Mary is an example which we should follow, for she was first given God's Grace in the world. Have respect for the First Bride of the Holy Spirit. She teaches spiritual truths

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Certainly, she is an important figure in God's puzzle. But so was Moses, Elijah, and Pontious Pilate. I just don't think we should pray to her is all.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Um no.

Better read the 4 gospels and acts again. Jesus didnt give the Holy Spirit to anyone. He told them to go and wait and his father would send the gift.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

Amen,

Very Spirit inspired post,

God bless you

Your brother in Christ

Jason

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Jesus and the Father are One in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has come because of the Word of the Son.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Catholics do not worship Mary, we worship with her, knowing that she is worshiping the True God.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

All I would advise on Marian devotion,

is that you keep yourself in check with it,

Sometimes Catholics take it overboard and it turns into idolatry and worship of her,

I venerate her occasionally myself, though I'm not a practicing Catholic, Hail Mary is beautiful,

God bless you

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You are completely full of BS, personally i have taken myself through simply asking MYSELF to give me the knowledge and power i desired, to the point that i was shimmering with power and affecting the entire area.

Not one Christian has ever experienced this, i walked into a church while in this state of INSANE power, and the people were afraid, the Pastor could not even speak.

Once you realize that only yourself can gain this from the Creator, then you will truly know what CHRIST-LIKE is.

Jesus Christ himself has been made a mockery of by ALL religion speaking in his name, these are the TRUE FALSE PROPHETS.

And it will be VERY soon that all of this will manifest into reality, and you will find some new thing to worship, thus sealing your fate, which is too NEVER experience all that you can, and that Jesus said you can , and more than even HIM.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Excuse me but Christ was not full of pride and you are not him. I do not believe that you Have become as Christ was by self worship. Christ does not make people scared. Christ is Love and if All you are concerned with is disbelief and self knowledge then your power is delusional. All power and understand comes from God, all other "knowledge" is cold human science which strives to put ourselves in the place of God. Humble yourself because Pride is Mortal Sin.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Fear not and stand fast,

Amen

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You can be a Hindu, Buddhist, Coptic, Muslim or Islamic, Wiccan, Pagan, Anasazi, Hopi, atheist or agnostic and still be consumed with the "holy Spirit." The holy spirit is with and in all of mankind and is as accessible as an individual's passion for love and life and the expression of the joy of living. This isn't exclusive to Christianity.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

But his Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity which is only worshiped in full by the Catholic religion. God has mercy on all people for all people are his children, but the Holy Spirit is Holy and will not be given to anyone who doesn't have Love for God and His Son. The Holy Spirit is given to God's children, and to some it is given and taken away. For the Holy Spirit is The One Way which must be followed. Follow the Will of The Holy Spirit, not the will of Pride, human and self knowledge. All True knowledge has come from God, and All has been inherited by the Son.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247

But his Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity which is only worshiped in full by the Catholic religion. God has mercy on all people for all people are his children, but the Holy Spirit is Holy and will not be given to anyone who doesn't have Love for God and His Son. The Holy Spirit is given to God's children, and to some it is given and taken away. For the Holy Spirit is The One Way which must be followed. Follow the Will of The Holy Spirit, not the will of Pride, human and self knowledge. All True knowledge has come from God, and All has been inherited by the Son.

We are all god's children. The holy spirit is within all of us. It's unfortunate that people preach this kind of divisiveness. Why? Do you believe that if one searches for their holy spirit that god won't find them?
edit on 14-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You are spot on with that,

Star for that one.

(You are proof of your statement, that was a very Christ like and Christian thing to say, though you claim to not be christian!)
edit on 4/14/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Again, you are correct, but you must also understand Who/What the Holy Spirit is,
and try and stay open to His work (The Bible) and not trash it without thorough examination....

windword - you claim you are not a Christian,

but you are saying very Christian things,

and have a Bible verse in your sig,

do you need to come out of the closet?

Don't be ashamed of your love for Love....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join