It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumed by the Holy Spirit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I believe that God will find them, God finds us All, but some will not know how to keep God's Law for they have no example of God to follow. Thus Jesus is there for us and always is. We are God's children if we recognize Jesus as our Brother. If you dishonor Christ then you dishonor God's Son. Also, almost all have been shown the example of Christ who was the Man who was first to follow God's full Will without dishonoring Him

The Sacrifice of Christ cleanses our souls, humbles us, and allows us forgiveness of our sins, for it is to Christ that the Judgement of All men is given. I am glad to be cleansed by His blood because it shows my devotion to God as wanting to be His son.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

Well some of us have a ridiculous love affair going on with the Son of Man, the Lion of the tribe of Judah and saw the words Holy Spirit in the title and thought this was going to be about Jesus nonstop.

Are we welcome?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by Shadowalker

Jesus and the Father are One in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has come because of the Word of the Son.

Christ only can ignite the Flame of the Holy Ghost in you. But know this: The Wick in you stands waiting to be set on fire with love.

Jesus and Father is as One. Jesus is the part in the whole. He had a Amagydala fear reaction that changed his brain. After a while he lost his ego and gained the holy spirit/connection to god. You are saying you cant get the connection to god or holy spirit by not beliving in Jesus Christ. That is wrong. I do not deny that he will be a part of the whole. But people who have not heard of Jesus will have found the way home anyway. Denying Buddha or any other spiritual person who have found their way home is denying a part of gods children, just like denying Jesus. Please drop the view that your way is the only way. God have made the test that the ones who search in many beleifs will find the fastest way to god. Christianety have the Love message, Buddism have the logic and responsability, Hinduism teaches how the body really work with the connection and spirit in you.

The lesson in this life for me is about droping ego, conditioning and questioning duality.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by DarkKnight21

I didn't assign the Spirit any qualities actually i just showed the spirit of expiation for God's Will. Mary is an example which we should follow, for she was first given God's Grace in the world. Have respect for the First Bride of the Holy Spirit. She teaches spiritual truths

So buddha was not here before Jesus? And everybody else that have had the spirit before Jesus do not exist accoring to you? She might be teaching spiritual thruths but she is not the only one and not the first one. I will not dissrespect all that came before and after and did what they where meant to do, but will not disrespect Mary either. Most of them in total secret without leaving any trace of them being here but they did the differnce needed. Our salvation is a group effort not the work of a single soul, and nobody can climb the hill for you.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

You are completely full of BS, personally i have taken myself through simply asking MYSELF to give me the knowledge and power i desired, to the point that i was shimmering with power and affecting the entire area.

Not one Christian has ever experienced this, i walked into a church while in this state of INSANE power, and the people were afraid, the Pastor could not even speak.

Once you realize that only yourself can gain this from the Creator, then you will truly know what CHRIST-LIKE is.

Jesus Christ himself has been made a mockery of by ALL religion speaking in his name, these are the TRUE FALSE PROPHETS.

And it will be VERY soon that all of this will manifest into reality, and you will find some new thing to worship, thus sealing your fate, which is too NEVER experience all that you can, and that Jesus said you can , and more than even HIM.

If you are at the stage I think you are then I get what you are writing. I also had to push against the dreamers belief of god to get to the thruth. You are generilising and there is Christians who have gotten it but unfortunaly they are fewer than they should be caught up in duality and ego, not even realising it. I love how people who have not had the connection to god at all tells people who has it how it is. They do not understand that the connection is the start and that the world around us makes us angry sometimes. They can't understand the rightous rage that sometimes accompanies it. The feeling that I could walk thru a wall pumped up on chi with my third eye pushing on my forehead not 100% sure if I am not affecting everyone around me mentaly. Fortunaly I can control myself and go back to the childlike state when I calm down.

Do not judge them to hard. You where once like them and as blind (or allmost) as them in this life but I understand that you are feed up just like me that they cannot see with clarity and are manipulated. Work on yourself and hold on. You know you are here for a reason and that it is anything but selfish. If you where selfish then why are you still here. Leave the true judgment to when you are allowed to see the threads and pattern if you are gonna judge at all.

Love a soulbrother.
edit on 14-4-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

reply to post by windword

But his Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity which is only worshiped in full by the Catholic religion. God has mercy on all people for all people are his children, but the Holy Spirit is Holy and will not be given to anyone who doesn't have Love for God and His Son. The Holy Spirit is given to God's children, and to some it is given and taken away. For the Holy Spirit is The One Way which must be followed. Follow the Will of The Holy Spirit, not the will of Pride, human and self knowledge. All True knowledge has come from God, and All has been inherited by the Son.

We are all god's children. The holy spirit is within all of us. It's unfortunate that people preach this kind of divisiveness. Why? Do you believe that if one searches for their holy spirit that god won't find them?
edit on 14-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

He is having a lot of fun with duality and ego is he not. He say we should be humble but cannot even question his own beliefs and see past his ego. He have not even gotten that no soul is higher than another even Christs. What a mess this place is. Thank god I only have to do my little part and not sort all this out.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Jesus and the Father are One in the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has come because of the Word of the Son.

Christ only can ignite the Flame of the Holy Ghost in you. But know this: The Wick in you stands waiting to be set on fire with love.

Jesus and Father is as One. Jesus is the part in the whole. He had a Amagydala fear reaction that changed his brain. After a while he lost his ego and gained the holy spirit/connection to god. You are saying you cant get the connection to god or holy spirit by not beliving in Jesus Christ. That is wrong. I do not deny that he will be a part of the whole. But people who have not heard of Jesus will have found the way home anyway. Denying Buddha or any other spiritual person who have found their way home is denying a part of gods children, just like denying Jesus. Please drop the view that your way is the only way. God have made the test that the ones who search in many beleifs will find the fastest way to god. Christianety have the Love message, Buddism have the logic and responsability, Hinduism teaches how the body really work with the connection and spirit in you.

The lesson in this life for me is about droping ego, conditioning and questioning duality.

So I can live like the devil and still be saved? SWEET! Thanks for the enlightenment there. Off to the bar to get drunk I go.

Oprah the wicked little witch said the same thing, that all religions lead to the same god. It's true. But it ain't the God of the Bible, it's the god of this world. Satan masquerades as an angel of light and his servants as ministers of righteousness.

The Bible says, "be ye separate", and not to love the world. But you don't want that... not 'feel goody' enough. The unbelievers simply don't want to be held accountable before a holy God for their actions; they want to live like the world, be like the world, be praised by the world, and so on.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

New Age dogma. However, there's nothing "new" about it, if fact it's a repackaging of the first lie ever told to mankind.

"Ye can be as the gods."

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
I stopped believing fairy tales when i was 9. I dont need a fictional character to tell me how to live my life.

You are still for sale.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Um no.

Better read the 4 gospels and acts again. Jesus didnt give the Holy Spirit to anyone. He told them to go and wait and his father would send the gift.

Why just those? Let's take it back to the OT where He was speaking the prophets and begin there:

Holy Spirit.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by DarkKnight21

Catholics do not worship Mary, we worship with her, knowing that she is worshiping the True God.

There is only 1 intercessor between the Father and man, the Son Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

You are completely full of BS, personally i have taken myself through simply asking MYSELF to give me the knowledge and power i desired, to the point that i was shimmering with power and affecting the entire area.

Not one Christian has ever experienced this, i walked into a church while in this state of INSANE power, and the people were afraid, the Pastor could not even speak.

Once you realize that only yourself can gain this from the Creator, then you will truly know what CHRIST-LIKE is.

Jesus Christ himself has been made a mockery of by ALL religion speaking in his name, these are the TRUE FALSE PROPHETS.

And it will be VERY soon that all of this will manifest into reality, and you will find some new thing to worship, thus sealing your fate, which is too NEVER experience all that you can, and that Jesus said you can , and more than even HIM.

You had a legion inside of you, nothing more. And the church you entered did not have His presence, it left a long time ago whichever church that was.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Originally posted by n00bUK
I stopped believing fairy tales when i was 9.

If truth be told, you never actually STOPPED believing in "fairy tales" like the rest of us:

Introduction to "The Three Little Pigs". The Founders of The Illuminati.

"Of course, most of you will say that it is a rather attractive fairy tale, that the events related could not really have ever happened. The average person in the twenty first century believes that it is impossible for pigs to build houses, or to light fires. But I am telling you that that was not always the case. It is a fact that the average pig is more than capable of doing all of these things, and a whole lot more as well. They just dont choose to display their knowledge any more. The story as it has come down to us is essentially a true one. It is just the outcome that has been kept hidden." Link

My sincere prayer is that God will give you the perspective of a child, that you see Him through the simple eyes of childlike faith.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k

So I can live like the devil and still be saved? SWEET! Thanks for the enlightenment there. Off to the bar to get drunk I go.

Oprah the wicked little witch said the same thing, that all religions lead to the same god. It's true. But it ain't the God of the Bible, it's the god of this world. Satan masquerades as an angel of light and his servants as ministers of righteousness.

The Bible says, "be ye separate", and not to love the world. But you don't want that... not 'feel goody' enough. The unbelievers simply don't want to be held accountable before a holy God for their actions; they want to live like the world, be like the world, be praised by the world, and so on.

You are on the dualistic approach where you listen to both devine egoless and ego (the parasitic ego is the devil in you). If you had the moment you would understand what is behind the religons and would have connected to feel the physical change. And no it is not the god of this world. It is the all that is. But yes loving this unevoled place is very counterproductive and going after materialistic things are not the way. I am a person that say that I will take responsability for my actions (karma) and fix all the things I do wrong when I get the balancesheet. I will tell you a thruth. I am a harder judge on myself than god will ever be. From god I only now get love and understanding and guidens.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

New Age dogma. However, there's nothing "new" about it, if fact it's a repackaging of the first lie ever told to mankind.

"Ye can be as the gods."

You can't be a smallminded human forever but you can try if you want to. I do not say you will be a god. I say you will be part of god, of all that is. I say the same thing as Jesus that you should drop you ego, love as much as you can handle. From my point of view if I love my neighbour then I love god since my neighbour is part of the whole and connected when he loses his ego and ask the holy spirit to come in. If Christianety would be the only "Right way" then why are not all Christians filled with the holy spirit and heaven here. Can it be that you belive you are Christians but the true Christians are of no faith and all faith at the same time? I have proof for myself that my view is at least in the ballpark correct for the actions of god in my life. Do you?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Um no.

Better read the 4 gospels and acts again. Jesus didnt give the Holy Spirit to anyone. He told them to go and wait and his father would send the gift.

Why just those? Let's take it back to the OT where He was speaking the prophets and begin there:

Holy Spirit.

(Joel 2:28-32 NKJV) "And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions. [29] And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. [30] "And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. [31] The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. [32] And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

Sounds like third eye psycic connected to me. And you do not call the lord (holy spirit to live inside you) by just praying. You call it by your actions.

(Mark 16:15-19 NKJV) And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. [16] "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. [17] "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; [18] "they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." [19] So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God

Baptizing the children is just dumb since they do not believe. And the baptizer should physicly have the holy spritit in him to do any differance. If he does not then the person might as well baptize himself and if he is egoless he will get the holy spirit. 18 is interesting because yes the body becomes less high maintanence after a while on chi.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Baptizing the children is just dumb since they do not believe.

Exactly. That's Catholic Church and her daughter churches. It came from Babylon. We only baptize believers.

edit on 15-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You can't be a smallminded human forever but you can try if you want to.

Praise the Lord!

"At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

Matthew 11:25

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You can't be a smallminded human forever but you can try if you want to.

Praise the Lord!

"At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of Heaven and Earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

Matthew 11:25 [/quote

See this is the exact trinity lie that people are taught and dont every bother to read the book themselves. That is allowing oneself to become a cultist. If it were in fact a trinity Jesus would have said I thank myself for hiding those things.

Jesus clearly said to pray to God and have your relationship with God. He also said My father will send the spirit. Not my father would send his spirit. 3 similar but completely different entities.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Trinitarians don't teach that Jesus is the Father or the Holy Spirit.

He is the Son.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join