It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
"Fear = Not as powerful as Love.

^ science & math combined with some words taken from the Bible."

Dogma is real dangerous, causes one to be wrong, which can lead to violence, alienation, and even sexual repression.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
NumeroNine

just wanted to say thanks for sharing

I find threads of this nature very interesting as I search for my own answers to life, the universe and everything.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I can only speculate of what is going to happen and just carry on with my normal life. Thanks for your concern.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hear what I say Brothers, sisters, auntie uncles and parents friends who we call auntie and uncle.

The6th June will come and go without anything of importance happening? itwill be a normal day. Some people will die and others will be born. Thats about it just another day. justlike the rest of the year will be normal. There may be some incidents caused by the planet that we live on but thats about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

And in islam it says that people of every other religion will turn muslim before the judgement day, which one is true?
none, I guess...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Even Jesus said noone knows the day or hour only the father. My ex girlfriend was born on june 6 and I don't even believe me EX girlfriend is evil. I believe in God but I don't believe in modern religion.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

Ok, I was born on June 6, 66..... maybe I have something to do with this

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine

The very faith I represent, and what is that one that doesn't follow blindly. As I've explained time and time again, more than once throughout this thread, I am not a Christian. So please tell me, what name do you label my faith? I do not prescribe to a religion nor follow a crowd into what they wish. I do not wish for a global holocaust but to lead people away from what is that we as a group of men may commit altogether. And that is falling away from the Lord of Hosts, the Father in Heaven. And you a mere man, like me, claims I speak lies but that date has not come nor pass, so good try, admittedly but you are also another man who seeks satisfaction of the ego instead of actually seeking and testing what it is what I say. You did not question it but insulted me, so if I uttereth lies, maybe it's better to be liar than a one who must go around seeking self satisfaction blindly insulting others because you have obviously not read a single post I've wrote.

And if most of you can only find an issue with the way we speak, then you have not yet to see problem that is I spoke. The Antichrist's energy does not flow but from a single man but from those who quickly take up in arms without studying nor questioning but making their own reasonings to be wiser in the eyes of men but not in those who believe nor God. So thank you for all your contributions. I respect your opinions to test me as this is not fully directed at you, My_Reality, but most of those who have thus far posted on page 7 without offering a single bit insight not furthering any sort of debate or topic but mere slander and insults.

So throw your stones at the believers, if anything keep casting them at me, for it is not I who quickly jumped a gun without reading nor trying to understand. I thank those who have tried and have posted things for us to further advance this debate, but those who only came here seeking self gratification and a place to assuage their ego, please leave the thread now or at least read it over before you sell yourselves to slander. Thank you, and do come again ,each of you but this time not regarding the way we speak nor live. Nor claiming to know us when you have shown you do not even comprehend words themselves.

Thank you, and come again.

Allow me to retort. First, you are right...I did not read this entire thread for a very simple reason: I was replying to your OP. That I did read entirely. Your talk of witnesses, familiars, the Devil, and the Beast has a strong christian mythological element. Hell, you reinforce this image through your reply by talking of antichrists and father of heaven. You may not be a christian but you certainly use a lot of their terminology. Perhaps you should be clear so that people can understand what you say.

Furthermore, I did not call you a liar. I merely brought up an issue in a sarcastic way(that was not necessary...I have read so many of these types of posts that I wax sarcastic in my replies). The issue being that only your theistic "god" knows when these events will transpire. Indeed, you claim to know who these witnesses are yet flat out refuse to provide any clue to their identity based on the claim that it would be the devils work. You also do not elaborate on what the devils work would be. I find it odd how that works out so well for your "message". This has nothing to do with my ego. This is about you.

I am not trying to appear wise at your expense. If I was wise I would not have posted in this thread. Alas, here I am. This brings me back to my earlier comment about you projecting your religious beliefs onto others. That is what you have done.....you are assuming that what your witnesses revealed to you applies to everyone. It does not apply to me. I am the master of my destiny. I will not surrender my spirit to your Dark Father, your Phoenix King, your Antichrist or your Father-in-Heaven. You assume that these entities have power over me, which they do not. When I meet my end I will simply return to the abundant nothingness that created me.

So, in closing, you have provided very little material to question you about. Witnesses are off limits. You provided a date along with a warning to be prepared. I was wrong to assume you a christian but it was a mistake easy to make. About your slander comment..I don't agree. It is not slander if your words are unprovable or untrue.

If you would like an honest dialogue to start on this topic please help me out here and provide me with something to work with. Do you know which region of the world this beast will take its first life? Will it be at night or day? After the first, what next? How long will this "conflict" last? Who exactly is "us"(in reference to the sentence above "Thank you, and come again. ")?

TY for your time.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Its been a while, so my christian mythology is a little rusty...but does the bible not say no man will know the dates and times the events in revelations are supposed to occur?

Also, I could have sworn there was a part that stated beware of the false prophets that will claim to know the truth...

If this is something you truely believe, I would take a long hard look at your scriptures because what you are claiming is something your god specifically told you to be watching out for, and not fall victim to.

If people pick and choose what parts of their religions they decide to follow and let the rest fall to the wayside, your only destroying the foundations of your own faith. I for one, embrace every man or every faith, but it seems to me it is kind of silly and redundant to claim to be faithful, but only to the parts that fit your mold...

Then again, I believe your bible said something about that too did it not?

Addition: I will admit, I did not catch you claim to not be christian until after my response but pulling parts of religions to form your own only further validates my point. Religious and spiritual are two very different things. You may claim to not be christian, and I'm not here to be the one that judges...however, your post is obviously very christian influenced. Regardless of where your faith lies, you are claiming to be in the know on events quoted directly from the christian mythos. If that is where the base of your claim lies, then that will be the base your responses stem from. If you are going to claim to not be christian, but use christianity for the basis of your arguement then please do not take offense when your responses are from the same religion. You opened that door with your own opening post.
edit on 14-4-2012 by mutatismutandis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OP, do you act like this in real life, or only on the internets? Have you warned people close to you, your friends, family, etc. of this important date, or did you just come here and tell us about it, people you don't know?

I was told by a christian woman, several years ago that another major terrorist attack would occur on American soil. The date she gave me was something like 03-04-05. How did she know this? God told her. She told me to spread this info to as many people I knew. You know how many I spread it to? 0.

Do you remember a major terrorist attack occurring on American soil anytime after 9-11-01? Exactly.

p.s. Your prediction needs to get in line behind all the others, like Comet Elenin crashing into earth, Nibiru arriving, Aliens disclosed in many different ways and times, Jesus returning, martial law in the U.S., etc. etc.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

I'll take you up on that spare ticket!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
NumeroNine

Thanks for your thread and for sharing your message, it was an interesting read. I am impressed with your patience with debate. It can be frustrating when people place words in your mouth, especially when they don't bother to read the thread. Don't get frustrated because bashing people appears to be the norm on these forums, especially religious ones. People are often quick cut you down, I don't even know why non-religious people bother reading these threads. Perhaps they enjoy demeaning others or maybe their level of maturity is just not developed yet. I suppose there is great diversity amongst people, else everything would be pretty boring.

Addressing the comments made of the scriptural referance to no man knows the time of these events, that scriptural referance is for the return of Jesus. The OP is not claiming his return on June 6th. He is refering to another event, involving the beast. There are many events that preceed the return of Jesus. So this could just be one of them.

Matthew 24,36

36 ¶But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

At any rate, what I have taken from your thread is that you have taken the time to seek truth on your own terms and have dedicated yourself to it. I also have found truth in more then just one book and I do not believe God places one child above the other nor do I think he would forsake some of his children at the expense of the others. At the very least, you have given me some motivation to strive harder to seek for truth myself, so thanks and much respect.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Apocalyptic predictions are so much more effective when the writer has at least a rudimentary grasp of the language. Just sayin'...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blens1987
this is amazing news

^^^ spam bot. Reported.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Regardless of anything happening on 6/6/12. It is nice to get the word out to people. There is already a spiritual war going on.

Iran holds the key and there may be an air strike by them or Israel on this day but wouldn’t represent 666, that number is reserved for one.

It may be the beginning of WW3 though, since Obama signed a National Martial Law Bill recently. They are expecting something big to happen soon.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonVoigt
Even Jesus said noone knows the day or hour only the father. My ex girlfriend was born on june 6 and I don't even believe me EX girlfriend is evil. I believe in God but I don't believe in modern religion.

It says something about we will have more wisdom in end times and our eyes will be more opened to see these things. All things that were prophesized have began, like a change in weather patterns, and many, many more. No one can pin point the exact day but we came come close by knowing what to watch for.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is a government shill, here to manipulate the herd, into believing someone is going to be their saviour rather than yourselves. Only you, yourself, can save YOU. You do this by rejecting the rule of others and by refusing the worship of false idols.
The ten commands says it nicely, since they are supposed to be the direct word of god:
First Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Have Any Gods Before Me

To clarify:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

That's number 2.

Even more clarification:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

Not that I am a fan of the bible however, I believe followers of god should be made aware of the fact that saviours are not gods, they are not to be worshipped, and satan is just the type of character to send a fake saviour to fool the herd with. God isn't a dupe, and if man was made in god's image, stop being duped into believing that someone else will solve all of your problems for you.

This is just the sort of mush-brained mentality government wants people to have.

Originally posted by NumeroNine
Hear, my words, brothers, I do not claim a catclysm but I speak of truth and the shred of hope that shortly follows those, who truly have faith.
The Two Witnesses are here today, and alive-and-well. I will not give you their identity, and do not bother asking as you would only be playing into the Devil's plans. There is a third witness but that person is not a prophet, merely a seeker and lover to the truth. They will bear witness to his first battle on June 6, 2012.
That battle will not be fought guns, nuclear warheads, swords or knives but nor will it only be a spiritual battle. On the 6th Of June, the Beast shall take his first life but he shall also gain the scar so those who believe will be able to see that he is nothing more than a men out for the blood of those who stand in his way. I don't ask you to look through the news, for reports of murder, for he shall not be caught, not till our Savior also comes, after he.
On the 6th of June, those in tune with the will of the Father and the energy of the universe that circulates through each and every one of us, shall know. That will merely be the day, he lays his ground work. And in that, I tell you all, that day is coming and I do not seek a man's approvement that this may or may not happen, it will but only those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear will know that the time is coming very soon.
I ask of you all to make your peace with God before it is too late, do not seek consultation with familiars for they are only serving the Dark Father's will. Stand firm in your faith and find the way, before the Phoenix King finds you and chooses you to follow his way. Heed, my warning, brothers.
Again, I don't seek any man's approval for this message, but I seek to warn you what it is to be. Guard your hearts for everything you do flows from it.
Peace unto you all, truthers and naysayers alike.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666

Ok, I was born on June 6, 66..... maybe I have something to do with this

Only if you have supernatural powers and global influence and all the religions of the world marvel at your global peace plans. If not I think you are safe being born on 6/6/66.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join