It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've been lurking in the shadows here on ATS for over a year. I have never really desired to create an account to "post", up until now and heres why.. First off, I'd like to thank NumeroNine for his thread. I find it interesting and appreciate his "insight" on the topic. Whether I agree or disagree is irrelevant. What is important to me about this thread is not neccesarily his message but rather his demeanor. Its not often you come across people in forums with such patience, understanding and respect, all the while being flamed and flailed. ...so kudos to you. I sincerely hope that the negativity will not discourage you from spreading your message(s) in the future. If only there were more people in this world who could hold a candle in the wind, such as yourself... this world would be a better place!

Peace.

ps: i'd s&f this but im a newb to posting and still learning

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KUBASSA

I'd like to say, welcome to ATS, the home of those who reach for the truth. I cannot verify what it is you speak, but I'll say such words can do much for a man's soul and make him less fearful to come back hours later, despite how many insults may be thrown at me. I won't forget what it is you have said, and I find it a very high honour to receive your praise. I thank you so very much for your approval, brother.

Though, do forgive them and understand where it is they are coming from. Some men are unknowing to the ways of the spirit and that's not a sickness. I see it as a few of them are still living within a bliss for once you become embroiled in the matters of Heaven, Earth, and Hell, some people say you lose grip on reality but you begin to see it for what it is which can put some on the verge of insanity. Something I'm still trying to prevent. All in all, I thank you and the few others for being so kind unto a lowly man such as myself and I thank the naysayers for giving me a chance to test the capabilities of my heart and those of others.

And you aren't a newb, you have been reading here for over a year now as you said yourself. Merely speak what comes to you and be honest with yourself and the readers, with all the courtesy and respect you and they deserve and you shall soar the wings of ATS.
edit on 15-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Numero Nine

I hope you have gotten some sleep
I've had a few hard days myself of late.

I still don't agree with what you are posting as Prophesy, no strike that rather my own divinations are not showing the same thing. Just like our spiritual ideas are not compatable. I do like the restraing you show. I warrior knows which battles to fight, and which to avoid.

Keep at it mate.

Slan

Gareth

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
All I can say is...someday somebody is spot on. Maybe it is you today...how can I be sure and what significance will it be to me to know..?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I appreciate your post and find it an interesting read. I do hope if you receive any additional details you will return and share them.

I also thank you for your patience and the respect you have shown everyone.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
@Noinden,

I'm grateful that you didn't choose to slander my faith at any point during this thread. For that, I am grateful. And again, your Patron and Matron show you what it is that you must know, and I cannot deny them that. I respectfully accept your disagreement, and impart with these words that time may tell.

On a more personal note, I thank you for your concern. I got one good night of rest but those days are merely far and few. If you ever need someone to speak to on matters which trouble you, then send me a u2u. I always have an open ear and heart for all men and women.

@Zatara,

If you wish to know whether what I tell is true or false, if you have faith in the Heavenly Father then seek his counsel as He is the one who has sent me with this message. If you don't believe in the Heavenly Father, then merely seek this answer as I cannot vouch for myself but for the One who gave me this inner knowledge which I impart upon you all. You will know one day.

@TXTriker,

I most certainly will, brother, I shared with you all the most I could at this time, eventually I will return to those who are still reading and give further information I have received. Thank you for showing your curiosity, it is always a pleasure to know someone is wanting to hear these words when so few will these days. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
@Noinden,

I'm grateful that you didn't choose to slander my faith at any point during this thread. For that, I am grateful. And again, your Patron and Matron show you what it is that you must know, and I cannot deny them that. I respectfully accept your disagreement, and impart with these words that time may tell.

I'm good thanks NumeroNine, my patrons (note the plural) and Matron, and the other deities of my faith, expect strong followers, but if I feel the need I will contact you

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

What the HELL was that all about? Light...Dark= Good...Bad....PLEASE!

I am so tired of hearing people associate Light with Good and GOD and Dark being associated with BAD....SATAN!

Light is Photons which act as both Particle and Wave...thus they are part of a Much Larger system...the Multiverse.

Dark is simply the absence of light and even at night...it is never truly DARK...even with cloud cover as anyone who has gotten away from the city to the country and looked into the night sky and seen our Galaxy...the Milky Way...even M-31...the Great Galaxy in the Constellation of Andromeda can be seen with the naked eye.

If it was completely Dark...Night Vision Glasses used by the Military would not work. And for those who do not know...here is a bit of a kicker of info...a person NEVER actually sees what they are looking at...they see or rather the Brain interpretes the signal from our Photon Recievers...our EYES...as the Photons reflect off any object...we see the reflected Photons...but we never see the actual object...so none of us have actually seeen our Spouce or Girl or Boy friends.

This Light...Dark stuff is for scary stories and childs play. The REALITY of our Universe and the Multiverse because you see...as provable through QUANTUM PHYSICS...there are INFINITE NUMBERS OF DIVERGENT UNIVERSES in the MULTIVERSE. So...this means their are infinite numbers of YOU AND ME. There is a you in one of those Universes who is a Psycho Killer...one who is a Hard Core Religious Fanatic...actually that statement kind of scares me because the two are often the same! LOL!

Anyway...for some of us who have but a Glipse of the Big Picture...we understand that it is MUCH BIGGER and COMPLEX than the Human Mind can imagine or understand. Breaking everything down to Right and Wrong...Good or Bad...Light or Dark...in my opinion is an insult to the GRANDURE AND COMPLEXITY that is the MULTIVERSE.

Fact...we use Quantum Physics every day when we use our Cell Phones...we don't understand the reason why the Quantum Particles do not behave in the same way as the Macro-Universe...meaning how Stars and Planets and other Celestial Bodies behave....is NOT the way that Quantum Particles do. Einstein spent the remainder of his days trying to understand this to no avail...it is called...THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY.

If a person was able to understand the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY...they could do and make or destroy and recreate and transport anything anywhere and just like on Star Trek...change Energy into any Pattern of Matter they wished. They could create a Hot Hamburger with Bacon directly from changing Energy into that Pattern. Or they could Teleport anything anywhere. Problem is...we Humans are not yet EVOLVED enough to even understand the Unified Field Theory...never mind Crack It! We are still to stupid...Oh Well...at least we have BEER...LIGHT AND DARK! Now...which beer is BAD? LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This is a problem, knowledge is a good thing but the Lord cannot be understand through men's reasoning and logic. I'm not sure what your post had anything to with what I wrote, other than that you stated my problem, is that I didn't look at things in a scientific manner as such as you. There's nothing wrong with enjoying science but I see things the way they are, instead of turning your reasoning to that of men instead of that of God, and accepting bad as good. That is never a good thing.

Not everything can be seen so simply in shades of black and white, and that's irrelevant. There is more to each story than what meets the eye. And from what I've seen when I was partial to science, it limits the ability to see that there is more to the world than scientific equations and men's reasioning. Yes, it's helpful for the progress of mankind but for our souls? It depends on how you use that knowledge. Here is a saying:

"All correct reasoning is a grand system of tautologies, but only God can make use of that fact."

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am very interested in what you have to say. Thank you for responding and, don't take this as a complaint but, I'm a sister. The brother thing doesn't bother me as I was also taught to use the masculine if you weren't sure of gender.

I'm also in Texas so you really perked my attention with the comment about the event happening here.

I have bookmarked the thread and will most likely check in daily even if I don't post.

Thank you again.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathMax
You seem sincere. Do you like the number 9 ? I have had the number nine in my head for a month now. I see nine everywhere. Listen to Symphony No. 9 ~ Beethoven, and relax.

www.youtube.com...

S&F

edit on 14-4-2012 by MathMax because: (no reason given)

The Beatles, in one of their songs, kept quoting "Number 9 Number 9 Number 9". Could they have been upside down in their minds at the time? Viewing Number 6 Number 6 Number 6.

DMAF (do me a favor) don't read too much into it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine

This is a problem, knowledge is a good thing but the Lord cannot be understand through men's reasoning and logic. I'm not sure what your post had anything to with what I wrote, other than that you stated my problem, is that I didn't look at things in a scientific manner as such as you. There's nothing wrong with enjoying science but I see things the way they are, instead of turning your reasoning to that of men instead of that of God, and accepting bad as good. That is never a good thing.

Not everything can be seen so simply in shades of black and white, and that's irrelevant. There is more to each story than what meets the eye. And from what I've seen when I was partial to science, it limits the ability to see that there is more to the world than scientific equations and men's reasioning. Yes, it's helpful for the progress of mankind but for our souls? It depends on how you use that knowledge. Here is a saying:

"All correct reasoning is a grand system of tautologies, but only God can make use of that fact."

The determination of a FACT is done through the SCIENTIFIC METHOD....A TRUTH is the FAITH of a RELIGION.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I heard this fight got called off

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
@TXTriker,

Oh, I understand completely. I again apologize for that mistake in wording. So my humble apologies to you, sister.
Be forewarned for the state this is in, also lays the devil's throne.

@SplitInfinity,

Truth;
1. the true or actual state of matter,
2. conformity with fact or reality,
3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition or principle,
4. the state or character of being true,
5. actuality or actual existence,

It's a fact that the sky is blue, and it's also true that the sky is blue. Fact and truth go hand in hand, truth doesn't have to be told through a religion nor does a fact have to be deduced through scientific, religion and the Spirit merely give you the eyes and ears to hear and see both. Some people take other routes besides religion and science. Truth is before you, the Father grants you this wisdom to see that and the skill of discernment to rebuke untruths which some can call scientific method if so they please. I'm not denying what you say, but you give too much credit to both science and religion, instead of seeing the balancing point and who sits there.

edit on 18-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Without facts we would know no truth.
It is with the truth that we know the facts.
They are both needed to gain knowledge.
The road you travel may be different then mine,
but in the end all pathways lead to the same destination.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

BOY! Did you use a bad analogy! You state...Truth...the sky is Blue. But it is Blue only for those animals that can see in color. Also...the their is a wide spectrum of light of colors we cannot even see through Human eyes. In reality...the Sky is percieved in the color by which the receptors of either the Animal...that being the eyes and retina and Photon receptors will allow the Brain to interpret. Many animals do not percieve the Sky as Blue.

Using specialized full Light Spectrum equipment receptors...we can see that the Sky as well as many other things are comprised of many Colors that Humans cannot see....so your point has been disproven right off.

Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So you're tellin me when YOU look at the sky on a sunny day it's not blue? Those animals who see different colors don't write truth or facts, do they? I speak of men, not animals. There may be those who are color blind or see more colours but every other man sees it as blue,shades of grey or yellow with hints of whites. So stop straying away from what I'm saying and pointing to other animals. There may be days when that sky isn't blue but more often than not, it's blue with specks of white or no white and simply blue. You're looking way too into it. I don't even get why we're arguing colours of the sky, when that isn't even what my topic is about. I know you're going to come back and try argue the case but those animals you speak of aren't going to come in and help you defend your case, so if you won't speak on your behalf and those of men and women then just stop posting already. It's getting to the point of pure silliness, on both our sides, brother.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I am pointing out the difference between a truth and a FACT.
It is a truth that those Humans who are not Color Blind see the SKY as blue.

It is a FACT that even Humans who are not color blind see the sky as GREY when it is overcast with Clouds....Multiple Shades of Reds, Oranges, Yellows and more when the Sky is at Sunrise or Sunset.

It is a Fact that Humans see the sky at night as Black or Dotted with various colors of Starlight or Various shades of intermxed Moonlight or see multiple colors of the Aurora.

It is a FACT that your analogy is not a truth or a fact. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

So you're saying it's not a truth that the sky is blue at day time during given weather patterns? You say my analogy is not a truth or a fact, when it proves itself during a shiny day. I didn't make mention of night time because I'm not going to go that far into the color of the sky at day and night, as you just have, digressing further and further away from what I wrote. Admittedly, you are correct, the sky is black at night with specks of yellow IF the stars are shining. The stars are not always shining, the sky changes, is that not true? At one moment, it's blue, other times, it's yellow, it's true that the sky changes. It's also true at other times like where I and many others where at in that point of time it was blue. To say it's a lie that the sky is blue overall on some days, is the silliness I had mentioned. To think I am unaware that the sky changes color and to believe that I believe that the sky is blue all the time, is also part of the silliness I just mentioned. You must really believe I am foolish, which I appreciate the debate but it's getting us nowhere since you're showing me how far you'll stray from common sense to be right.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

I see nothing wrong with the number 9. I was born on the 9th back in 66. Seems like a lucky number to me.

What if this prediction about a murder on the 6th is really just self defense and not murder? Does it become a false prediction at that point? I'll be on the look out for anyone involved in a killing on the 6th or 9th of June. Hopefully nothing eventful will happen.
edit on 18/4/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join