It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

So you are not aware of the HAARP? The plans from the Illuminati to instore hate and wars? Never heard of W W 3, from Albert Pike?

No one here knows much about the Illuminati. That you claim to have any understanding at all of their true nature, or even of their existence, is amusing.

Albert Pike

In addition, he is widely accused of plagiarism, so take with a pinch of salt.

You mean this guy? Right...
edit on CWednesdaypm050510f10America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Off topic post
edit on 11/4/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Now your wondering if what Ted Said was deliberate, I'll leave that to you guys

I was over that the moment I posted my response.

I am continuing to debate the merits and flaws of Christianity.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Do you know, that Amun Ra myth is another New Age myth, and that amen is a hebrew term meaning so be it?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am continuing to debate the merit and flaws of Illuminism.
Which is best?
I don't think nor you, nor me can answer that. Each of us have arguments whose roots goes too deep.
Some experts are dealing with those questions, and even They, with all their knowledge, have difficulties to answer the debate.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Didn't you know? The thousands upon thousands of PhD's in Biblical scholarship and Biblical archaeology are all just brainwashed fools? Ohhhh, you sheeple!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I am continuing to debate the merit and flaws of Illuminism.
Which is best?
I don't think nor you, nor me can answer that. Each of us have arguments whose roots goes too deep.
Some experts are dealing with those questions, and even They, with all their knowledge, have difficulties to answer the debate.

No. You are debating the flaws of logic.

You are trying to fight the facts. Thing is, facts don't die...you do. And you'd think if God was so obvious...well, everyone would be Christian.

Tell me, why isn't everyone Christian?
edit on CWednesdaypm202027f27America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by reficul
finally! some one gets it!!!
christianity is a false religion made up by romans and jewish kiss asses to control the masses.
i do believe jesus was real and his teaching was pure. the gnostics and the cathers and the templars knew the truth. thats why they were killed. look into mithras, he shares many similar traites as jesus. he was a roman god.
thanx for the post,simple but effective!

get ready for the christians.............. they're coming!

You misunderstand. It is one thing to call something a lie and denounce it, quite another to realize that due to the current condition of the world, sometimes a lie is necessary for survival...

I am revealing the lie. I am also revealing its necessity. Unfortunately, the part about the necessity is largely ignored.

I will once again repeat something I have asked, but received no honest answers to:

Without religion, where would our world be today?

Cool question. So no Christianety. What do we get then:
Roman and Greek and pagan in Europe. Jews in Israel. Hindus in India and Buddhism in China. Maya Aztek in South America.

If the Karmatic/"all is one view" from India and Buddhism spreads to Europe beacause there is no counter then we might get a mix of Roman Greek god with reincarnation like Hindus with there gods and the whole. We might the miss the whole duality religous wars and in fact get enlightened quicker and create heaven on earth at 1000AD because the corruption of Rome might be avoided and ego parasitic behaviour might be stopped. We might even avoid the power pyramid scheme called capitalism alltogether.

Not sure it might be better or not is Christianety had not existed. But since it does and all religons are just views of reality behind the scene and even Christians wake up
, I just have to accept that Christianety has bought a lot of duality to the table that is good because it makes us able to see thru it.. What happened happened and probably needed to happen to evolve humanity. The love message seems to be more enhanced in Christianety and I like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

''why isn't everyone christian?'' I don't know, maybe because there are other religions in the world that also brings order and hope.
I think I'am gonna add you as a rival. You fit the description: someone who totally oppose me but makes me wonder about the truth''. Hope you don't mind, mate.
At least we have a common ground on bomb strapping.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

swan: you are one of the least offensive and least judgmental and least ignorant non-Christians on here that I've yet encountered.

Thank you for being open, and displaying reason and logic over ignorance,

That's all.

(PS: All people who are non christians are THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

jk

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

''why isn't everyone christian?'' I don't know, maybe because there are other religions in the world that also brings order and hope.

That contradicts the first rule of your religion: the only way to salvation is Jesus Christ.

Keep digging...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Do you know, that Amun Ra myth is another New Age myth, and that amen is a hebrew term meaning so be it?

Amun

Amun, reconstructed Egyptian Yamānu[citation needed] (also spelled Amon, Amoun, Amen, Zeus Amun, and rarely Imen or Yamun, Greek Ἄμμων Ammon, and Ἅμμων Hammon[citation needed]), was a god in Egyptian mythology who in the form of Amun-Ra became the focus of the most complex system of theology in Ancient Egypt. Whilst remaining hypostatic, Amun represented the essential and hidden, whilst in Ra he represented revealed divinity. As the creator deity "par excellence", he was the champion of the poor or troubled and central to personal piety.[1]

You wanna try again?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Thank you for being open, and displaying reason and logic over ignorance,

You're thanking someone who has provided absolutely no proof, whereas I have provided nearly every scrap of proof in this thread?

Jeebus, the gonads on these people.

I, for one, am not open to the nonexistence of gravity. The moment you prove that your bloodthirsty, arrogant, all-knowing-yet-ignorant egotistical tyrant of a god exists...I will kill myself so I can personally tell him how utterly depraved and undeserving of respect he is.
edit on CWednesdaypm383848f48America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Anything written by man is subject to error.
Unfortunately, there is not enough information to prove anything.

A lot like the so called "word of God."

Jesus is the most documented person in History.

A common argument, but nonetheless, a fib. The only real documentation is the NT, and it's very authorship is questionable. Most of the Jewish Historians never made mention of Jesus, there are no Roman Records, Tax Records, Egyptian Records, etc.

Yet we still are missing huge chunks of his life story.

Those stories existed, but were cast aside by the Church, and Constantine. Blame them, not the lack of available history.

It comes down to the hardest thing a thinking human can do...Having Faith.

"Faith" is defined as "belief that is not based on Truth." Belief in things told one by another is a good analogy here. Wiccans do not have "Faith," we just "Know."
We research our (and everyone else's) religion down to the bone, unlike the average Christian who only reads verses as asked by the minister.

Faith is for the ones that do not seek or have not found. And if they have to much faith that it build ego then it might even be counterproductive. Those that have found have not faith but theories and their own proof. I might not know as much as someone else but I know enought
. I can see for myself what I think is devine/holy and unholy. Why learn from somebody who can't even wake himself/herself up.

Above is my viewpoint and I might even be wrong but neither me or god will care

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Are you agreeing or disagreeing? And if so, with whom?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The only way to salvation is Jesus Christ? I did not say that. Never did. I don't currently believe in Christianism. I don't currently believe in any religions, who told you I was? You are assuming things.
But, believe me, I consider your point.
I just don't believe it. That doesn't mean I don't consider it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

The only way to salvation is Jesus Christ? I did not say that. Never did. I don't currently believe in Christianism. I don't currently believe in any religions, who told you I was? You are assuming things.
But, believe me, I consider your point.
I just don't believe it. That doesn't mean I don't consider it.

If you don't believe in any religion, then why are you arguing with me about Christianity?!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Because I believe some religions have values.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by mark1167

Starchild is just desperate to prove his own disbelief, that's all.

This thread offers no substance and no evidence of anything except unbelief. Just like every other thread, every other book, every other person who has ever claimed the Christ was not the Way and the Truth.

Truth will always prevail, deception will continue to fail. Amen

The problem is not that Christ is not the way. It is that Christians cannot accept that there is other ways because the Christ is not the way from your point of view if he is not the only way. Sorry to tell you but god will help me even if I do not call Jesus Lord. He has proven it already. Duality and ego is a problem when trying to get the holy spirit from my point of view. There is no correct one way to god. God saves his souls from all views even the ones who do not belive at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Citation needed.

You wanna try again?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join