It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman's attorneys: 'We've lost contact with Zimmerman'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No offense to anyone here but I am sick to death of this Zimmerman this, and Martin that.......
This whole fiasco reeks of major MSM play and we don't do TV here so that is why I am sick of all this as they have no persuasion over me here.
Sorry I have nothing to ad to the thread other than my rant but S&F to the OP.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Two atterneys for zimmerman came out
and are stepping down for right now.

Thinks he will not or should not be charged..
Just watched the full interview live..

They defended zimmerman well.

Seems like a close cut self defense case..

ill work on fiding it, i watched it live
nothing big and breaking, seems more
like a PR stunt... For two attorneys
stepping down they answered questions
and talked for an hour defending zimmerman..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
One of these days I switched through the programs and stopped, when I saw a guy from BBC talk to those two lawyers.

One of them was very silent, but finally got very angry. The other one was very cool and stood straight for every question.

Both seemed to be very sure and clear about their viewpoint. But later I said to my wife: Mhm... They just talk like these guys on ATS, who try to make the victim look like the aggressor. They don't have not one word to add.

Maybe, they realized this too.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Dude probably was wearing a hood in the wrong neighborhood and some black guy shot him...
Justice!
No but seriously the "new black panthers" have a hit on him. I would be out of sight too.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Maybe the Black Pathers got him or someone else. Also, he might not be able to live with what he did and take his own life.

He'd be safer locked away in a cell than out free regardless of his guilt.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Hate to say I agree. Vinny joked Zimmerman is so arrogant he will be a wannbe laywer next and represent himself. Thousands of people are in medical school now but they arent allowed to practice as MD's because they dont have degrees. Zimmerman should have thought of that before running around like a vigilante with a gun. A repeat caller of 911, this guy has serious control issues. He also lives in a fantasy world where he self appoints fake upgrades to his non existant career. Think im being harsh? Well an innocent is dead, so who speaks for him? Just want to add i think its interesting alot of people are backing up Zimmerman on the whole "stand your ground" law, yet few really think about the scenario that went down.Where was treyvons right to stand his ground against a stranger with a gun? Those were Treyvon's screams as he was fighting for his life. Yeah, yeah Zimmerman claims Treyvon attacked him but I dont believe that for one minute. Zimmerman was told by the dispatcher to quit following Treyvon, but like the nutjob he is, he continued to pursue Treyvon. Zimmerman is a loose cannon. He got fired from one rent a cop job for throwing a woman across a room. Wouldn't suprise me if he pulls a publicity stunt to try to claim insanity before his trial.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Very Very weird. Dont know what to make of this. Any thoughts? Does this changethe way you feel about his guilt or self defense claim?

I for one think this smells of problems with his story. I had my doubts from the beginning, but now I think this tells more of the story...

Lets keep this civil folks

dailycaller.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

would you be walking around public after what has happened, $10,000 bounty and all.
If I was Zimmerman I wouldnt be seen in public either.

Lawyers step down after "No Grand Jury" announcement. Talk behind doors probably went like " we cant put this to trial on anything because its not defined as a crime according to statutes. DA will drop it and all will quietly walk away.

You know, Its not responsible to write laws after every event. Justic and Laws need to be defined and then adhered to. Justice For All.
Yeah, what about Martin? Ok if Martin was Zimmerman, well Martin would be walking too.
other shoe works, so long as both shoes are required to be warn.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If thats the case, why hold a press conference stating you dont know where your client is. Why not just say no comment...? No comment, no story. They wanted a story here... for a reason...
edit on 10-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey well guilty or not he may end up dead if he starts letting just anybody know where he's at. Some people would jump at the opportunity to be considered a hero by painting the streets with his headfluff. But ya'll know how it is the worlds gone crazy and the times are growin teeth

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioUFOHunter

Honestly? That stupid law reminds me to the Fehde-rights in my country. We got rid of it 500 years ago, because too many were killed by people, who thought this right stands above all other rights.

So let's wait 500 years to see, what ATS has to say about it.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Siddharta because: added an h

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Unfortunately, no one will take your post seriously because its stitched with biased ignorance.

When trying to seem objective, you might want to refrain from calling him a "nutjob" for following a suspicious character in his neighborhood, where he happens to be neighborhood watch. Those are the facts, everything else is conjecture or bias.

Just saying.

AAC

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Of course. Why do you think thousands of attorneys fight to represent killers, assassins, terrorists, celebrities, and so on. Those attorneys are hambones. They love the spotlight. That's all this was.

AAC

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

They weren't going to use stand your ground. That is not the only self defense that exists ya know. In the case where you got someone on top of you pounding on you, that is straight up self defense. Can't stand your ground, when your back is on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
witness protection possibly? i mean isnt that what happens to people who have threats against their lives and potentaly even the lawyers could be kept out of the loop?black panthers might end up getting this guy a new life and home and all on government dime.....assuming he is in the witness protection program

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
First of all, the authorities know where he is. This articke is about not calling his attorney back for 2 business days. Who cares?

FACTS:

1). He shot someone

True

2). Trevon Martin punched him.

Zimmerman's claim. We're awaiting the medical report, funeral director stated that he did not see any indication of Trayvons hands that he did punch somebody that night.

3). Trevon Martin got on top of him after punching him and went for his gun.

According to a witness. Zimmerman claimed that Trayvon attacked or threatened him first, this is only a claim coming from Zimmerman.

Horrible situation,

It is a horrible situation, of course it didn't have to be had Zimmerman listened to the police operator. Zimmerman will have to show his face at some point to account for his actions.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I based the "nutjob" comment on what information is available outside of mainstream news media. The fact is Zimmermans own former co worker described him as "jekyl & Hyde"who flew off the handle unexpectedly and had a temper. Also the fact he made it a habit to call 911 is something to question. I wasn't that far off from quoting someone who actually knew him, so no its not biased. Your opinion on how my posts will be viewed is meaningless to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

It was never proven Treyvon was ontop of Zimmerman punching him & the coroner reported no signs of such to Treyvons hands if he were in deed "punching him in the face hard enough to break his nose & pounding his head into the sidewalk repeatedly" No evidence of that.

Also Zimmermans claim that Treyvon beat his head into the pavement is not consistant with the videos shown. He had his skull bashed in supposedly yet not even a bandaid on his injury? Had someone had their skull repeatedly bounced off the pavement there would be a huge gash and a possible skull fracture, not something the first responders at the fire department would be able to handle. He would have needed xrays and possibly stitches or staples.

Treyvon last words were screaming for help. If he was assaulting and beating the crap out of Zimmerman who was armed with a gun, why would he be screaming for help? We already know forensic experts ruled out this to be Zimmermans voice. It is clear that is Treyvon screaming.
edit on 10-4-2012 by OhioUFOHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Very Very weird. Dont know what to make of this. Any thoughts? Does this changethe way you feel about his guilt or self defense claim?

I for one think this smells of problems with his story. I had my doubts from the beginning, but now I think this tells more of the story...

Lets keep this civil folks

dailycaller.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Is there actual clear video of zimmerman. I am v. sceptical about this whole story,
as can be seen from my first post on hearing this 'news'. Are both the protagonists
real? I have yet to be convinced. All the photos I have seen are dodgy at best,
and reek of digital manipulation.

The whole story-line stinks!

My question is, Is this being done purposely?
Are we being (not so) subtly educated?

Who comes out badly from this whole narrative?
Is this the aim?

www.morphases.com...
edit on 10-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhioUFOHunter
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I based the "nutjob" comment on what information is available outside of mainstream news media. The fact is Zimmermans own former co worker described him as "jekyl & Hyde"who flew off the handle unexpectedly and had a temper. Also the fact he made it a habit to call 911 is something to question. I wasn't that far off from quoting someone who actually knew him, so no its not biased. Your opinion on how my posts will be viewed is meaningless to me.

You are wasting your time. Most of the people proclaiming you are biased are guilty of the same crime they accuse you of. They made up their minds long before the facts came out as well. I don't know what happened as I wasn't there that night, but Zimmerman is probably mentally unstable. His frequent 911 calls scream of someone who was just itching to be the hero. Too many action movies maybe?

Either way, he can still be charged. A grand jury is only necessary in capital cases (Florida law). If anything, it indicates he would be charged with manslaughter (if he is charged with anything). It's likely he won't be
charged with anything at all.
www.salon.com...

The two attorneys made a strange case even stranger. The official basis for their withdrawing from the case seemed to be the news that Zimmerman had contacted special prosecutor Angela Corey and offered to come in, and told her he wasn’t represented by counsel, calling Sonner and Uhrig “special advisors.” (Corey said she couldn’t speak to him without counsel.) But their move came the same day Zimmerman revealed a bizarre, flag-bedecked website raising money for his defense that looks like it was designed by the folks at Fox Nation, which the lawyers said they hadn’t been told about.

Looks like Zimmerman is doing some cashing in of his own.

And here is this bit of weirdness.
www.mediaite.com...

Of the many outrages in the Trayvon Martin story, this one is relatively minor, but it raises some interesting questions. Zimmerman’s supporters insist that this case is not about race, so why were Zimmerman’s supporters moved to vandalize a black cultural center, and why is Zimmerman endorsing this? What other “deeds” are Zimmerman’s supporters encouraged to commit in order to leave a “deep impression?”

edit on 10-4-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Right now the only crime that has been committed is the NBP's placing a bounty on Zimmermans head. Why have there not been any arrests made for someone trying to solicit the murder of someone else. The NBP's have basically asked for a "hit" on Zimmerman.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join