It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Good story but that's all it is..however I have seen it gamed out where the battleships were not destroyed and the War in thePscfic fought by us without the Fast Carrier Forces...we lost...only by destroying the aging BB's and forcing us into a carrier mindset were we able to win...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I blame the fricken Nazi's on this.

NASA is enough [Nazi/American Space Agency]

Men in Black is 'showandtell'....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I can't subscribe to your idea that the planes were American planes disguised to look like Japanese planes. The evidence is overwhelming that they were Japanese. Having said that, I would entertain the idea that FDR had prior knowledge of the approaching Imperial Japanese air force heading toward Pearl Harbor. By allowing the bombing of Pearl Harbor, it gave him the excuse for America to enter into World War II. Sounds similar to 9/11? Maybe the Bush administration allowed 9/11 to happen to create the same excuse which was used for the Pearl Harbor attack.

Almost as soon as the attacks occurred, conspiracy theorists began claiming that President Roosevelt had prior knowledge of the assault on Pearl Harbor. Others have claimed he tricked the Japanese into starting a war with the United States as a “back door” way to go to war with Japan’s ally, Nazi Germany. However, after nearly 65 years, no document or credible witness has been discovered that prove either claim. Most scholars view Pearl Harbor as the consequence of missed clues, intelligence errors, and overconfidence.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I came across this very idea many years ago, in the pages of The Spotlight newspaper.

It seems unlikely, but Blocula's listing of the vital things not targeted requires a LOT of explaining.

I have thought for years that Japan's attack made no good military sense. If I were doing it, I would stage (at least) simultaneous attacks on the Naval facilities at San Diego, and on the Panama Canal. I would also have made sure everything was smashed at Pearl before I steamed back home.

Blocula's idea makes sense in a crazy sort of way.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

From what I read it was the large naval battle south of Japan that accomplished that, this was a bit after pearl harbor.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Guy you dont have a clue what you say. Speculation is one thing but Pearl Harbor really? Yeah it happened Japan attacked with Japanese planes thats a fact. Planes were shot down in the process Japanese, mini subs recovered ,Japanese. I love how ppl say the most off the wall things for attention on here. Now if it was known a Japanese attack was inevitable and then allowed thats not a false flag op, but i could see that happening to carry out the plans for The Bomb.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This is the second thread in the last 5 minutes in the "recent posts" list that shows that some people have way too much time, and way too much imagination, to consider posting something that has more credibility. What a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

I believe the Atomic bomb was well under preparation by the time the Americans entered the war,
they got the funding in 1939.

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Party true:

The U.S. ceased oil exports to Japan in July 1941, following Japanese expansion into French Indochina after the fall of France, in part because of new American restrictions on domestic oil consumption.
source
I think it was their Iron supply. Before the war, America sold all of it's scrap iron to the Japanese. There is a story about a Marine who got part of his own Ford car door handle in his leg from an exploded bomb, I remember reading a long time ago. My great Uncle was there, he was Navy Seabees at the time. Uncle Frank never got over what happened there. He was getting ready to ship out to the Solomoms aboard USS California.
My Mother told me that after Pearl, people in her town brought every aluminum pot and pan to the center of town, and the Government came to collect them for war production. As a child, I was taught to hate everything and anything Japanese. I do not hate anyone, but I can see how the people were effected by this.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
This is the second thread in the last 5 minutes in the "recent posts" list that shows that some people have way too much time, and way too much imagination, to consider posting something that has more credibility. What a waste of bandwidth.

Yes and a good way to keep us distracked

But I do believe they did let it happen like 9/11

So NEXT

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This has got to be the most ridiculous thread that I've ever seen on ATS.

The writer has pulled a lot of facts of the incident and time from the internet. But he obviously knows little about war equipment, logistics, etc., but thrives on assembling unrelated facts to paste together a most unlikely account. That OP must have taken about 15 minutes to cut and paste.

I scanned the OP and see no need to argue the facts offered or the off-the wall wild speculations. the first question we must ask is did the Japanese ever deny that they were the ones conducting the attack?

It may well be that the attack on Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen. I won't argue that point and in fact tend to accept that argument. But to say the whole thing was an American false flag operation is going above and beyond with the now worn-out false flag scenario that gets overplayed to the extreme on ATS everytime some wet-behind-the-ears "thinker" gets a wild hair up their backside.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good point op, These Japanese bombers that left when they had the upper hand at Pearl Harbor,always had me scratching my head. No other War force that I know of(history text books) has ever hit a target, just to dog-out and wait till later

Interesting theory you have come too!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Simple logic and deny ignorance would have avoided this thread from ever being started. Outrageous claims with zero proof. This is how far we´ve come latley. There are several other threads with similar sorry -idiotic- claims, wich if the poster would have used his brain, would had never been posted...
I laugh at these.

Aliensun´s post:

edit on 9-4-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that the whole "Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor in advance", was started
by Thomas Dewey when he ran against Roosevelt in 1944.

Just something to consider, Churchill has been accused of knowing in some other theories also.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

They left because their planes had no more fuel.
This has to be the stupidest thread started ever.
This is the problem with people looking at unknown sources on the internet for their historical information
Most of the stuff on you tube is crap.
The scary part is kids believe it.
Half this stuff is created by dis-info agents for whatever reason, just for kicks or to turn you against your own kind or your government.
This problem didn’t exist before the internet but now you can re-write history and put it in the heads of kids that don’t know any better.
Check the historical sources
Don’t get your brain washed

What Garbage

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not only did we make planes that look like Japan aircraft. We really never fought the Japanese. We hired actors to dress like Japanese soldiers so that someday a director could produce the movie Tora Tora Tora.

This crap looks like something in the National Enquirer or The Sun. I would hope for a site with more credibility. Instead we look more like MSN, Fox, NBC, and ABC. If this is the type of garbage we are going to make up then we need to just join all the other sheep and follow blindly.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

It makes me wonder if the problem is worse than we relize.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Good point op, These Japanese bombers that left when they had the upper hand at Pearl Harbor,always had me scratching my head. No other War force that I know of(history text books) has ever hit a target, just to dog-out and wait till later

Interesting theory you have come too!

You just don't know much about warfare do you? I can't explain to you the tactics of war in a posting.
An "interesting theory>" I suppose, if you come from an area of gross ignorance about history and warfare.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am open to a lot of "out there" ideas but I don't think this one has any merit. The Japanese military has acknowledged their part in the operations over Pearl Harbor. No dice on this one.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're applying a 2012 conspiracy mindset to something that happened 70 years ago. Think about that.

Apples and oranges.

That's just one way this theory is off base.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The british turned over an atomic weapon to the US, we were mad enough to make it, just not stupid enough to use it anywhere near us

Wee Mad

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join