It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
reply to post by holywar666

if thats the case the japanese would of DENIED any involvement in pearl harbor. they are an honorable people and their culture is established upon that. they would have no reason to make up fairy tales so the american government looks like a hero.

no conspiracy here other than possibly america knowing about the attack before it happened and being the cause of the attack via sanction against japan which were starving the country.

to many fact and to much evidence.

Yep Could not agree more!!!!!

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Blocula Really? You have more than a dozen theories that have been dumped in the waste basket known as Skunk Works. You are just like a politician: Half your reputation is ruined by lies, the other half by truth. You are making our site and yourself look more and more ridiculous. Stick with breaking news and leave the conspiracy theories alone.

My Grandfather had a piece of Japanese bomb in his leg since that Sunday morning long ago. He spent 4 weeks in the infirmary and went on to fight at Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima. He lost almost all of his friends that day and to be quite honest, your unsubstantiated claim is a slap in the face to all of them.

Be Ashamed!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay, except for the fact that the bodies of the soldiers in the planes that didn't hit any objects and crashed straight into the water were in fact japense when they pulled up the planes. Unless somehow the US convinced guys that looked asain to crash a bunch of planes into our ships.

Sorry but no. It was no false flag.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Blocula Really? You have more than a dozen theories that have been dumped in the waste basket known as Skunk Works. You are just like a politician: Half your reputation is ruined by lies, the other half by truth. You are making our site and yourself look more and more ridiculous. Stick with breaking news and leave the conspiracy theories alone.

My Grandfather had a piece of Japanese bomb in his leg since that Sunday morning long ago. He spent 4 weeks in the infirmary and went on to fight at Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima. He lost almost all of his friends that day and to be quite honest, your unsubstantiated claim is a slap in the face to all of them.

Be Ashamed!

DUDE!!!!!!!

FOR SHAME...ON YOU!

it's because of blocula we are bringing EACH OTHER some freakin clarity about this topic.
dont you ever tell someone on a conspiracy site to stop speaking their mind.
so what if hes wrong, making our site look BAD? WHO CARES?

thats what everyone is here for, to either agree with him or show him where hes wrong,
dont tell him to stop, what is wrong with you?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Wow I thought I did prove him wrong. But thanks for adding something to this thread that's relevant. I am so glad you have an opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Star for the "DUDE!!!!!" alone

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm starting to enjoy these Blocula threads...excellent insight into an unusual mind.

The American government was not war hungry. Roosevelt knew the danger of Hitler and the Japanese; however anti-war sentiment was raging in both parties. The Japanese knew we were weak and they took advantage.

I believe that Roosevelt may have had pre-knowledge of the attack, yet felt it was necessary in order to defeat the Axis powers.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do you really think that ANYONE could convince Navy Pilots to bomb their own base under any circumstances?
And they would surely recognize their base. Pearl Harbor is one of a kind.

Plus US Navy aircraft from the enterprise were shot down by both friendly fire and Japanese aircraft on December 7.
And the Enterprise was back in pearl the next night after searching for the Japanese fleet..
Hardly enough time to let the new Navy Marking paint dry on the Japanese painted planes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Enterprise was returning to Oahu on the morning of 7 December 1941: 18 SBD Dauntlesses of Enterprise squadrons Scouting Squadron Six (VS-6) and Bombing Squadron Six (VB-6) arrived over Pearl Harbor during the Japanese attack and, though surprised, immediately went into action in defense of the naval base. VS-6 lost six planes during the attack, while VB-6 lost one. Several of these planes were shot down by the Japanese; however, at least one plane was lost to heavy antiaircraft (AA) fire, and many more were damaged. At one point a radio report was heard: "Do not attack me, this is Six Baker Three an American plane" and later the same pilot (Ensign Manuel Gonzales of VB-6) was heard ordering his radioman/gunner to prepare for a water landing. Lieutenant C. E. Dickinson and his crewmate William C. Miller of VS-6 shot down one Japanese plane before being forced to bail out after their plane caught fire. Dickinson later made his way to Ford Island to man another plane, and participated in the search for the Japanese fleet. He was recommended for a commendation for "displaying a superb courage, stamina, devotion to duty, unexcelled logic and coolness in action."

edit on 4/8/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I'm starting to enjoy these Blocula threads...excellent insight into an unusual mind.

The American government was not war hungry. Roosevelt knew the danger of Hitler and the Japanese; however anti-war sentiment was raging in both parties. The Japanese knew we were weak and they took advantage.

I believe that Roosevelt may have had pre-knowledge of the attack, yet felt it was necessary in order to defeat the Axis powers.

Its hard to believe the Hawaiian papers could know the attack was coming by stating "JAPANESE MAY ATTACK THIS WEEKEND" in the headline but Roosevelt was clueless.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It is far more reasonable and plausible that they let the Japanese do it than to go through the trouble of staging an incredibly elaborate farce.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
S & F for making me think from another angle at least. But don't you think the Japs (can I say Japs?) would have denied it at some point?
Sure and i hear what your saying,but denied it to whom? the americans? the same americans who were busy carpet bombing,fire bombing and atom bombing them and their country to hell? who would have listened to the japanese,who would have even wanted to and who would have been allowed to release their comments to the press and media?
edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

I believe the Atomic bomb was well under preparation by the time the Americans entered the war,
they got the funding in 1939.

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)
Thats the socially acceptable cover story we have all been led to think happened and thats the lie we have all been taught to believe,but actually,america forced japan into war,by first dragging them through the false flag flames of pearl harbor...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga

Originally posted by mayabong
But don't you think the Japs (can I say Japs?) would have denied it at some point?

i agree, the Japanese would of denied it completely. there is waaaaayyyy to much historical evidence, quotes from Japanese admirals, and interviews of Japanese pilots. nice try OP, but history has you beat on that.

did the US know the Japanese were attacking Pearl Harbor? Yes, or at least more than likely knew an attack was coming.

Those in the government and military high command wanted certain people to "think" that an attack from japan was coming...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're ignorant of the history of the war, man. We did not attack the Japanese in force until mid April of 1942...and even then it was a the more or less symbolic Doolittle Raid.

The Japanese would've relished the propaganda element a faked attack would give them, let alone their allies in Germany.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
No, your premise is entirely fictional.

The Japanese took credit for the attack. Japanese kamikaze pilots attacked Pearl Harbor.
Of course the japanese military and its high command wanted to and would take credit for the attack,to make them seem more strong and powerful,but did the common japanese citizens themselves take credit?

And after mentally assembling all the pieces to the puzzle that i laid out in my opening post,all the mysterious circumstances and strange so called coincidences,a non-fiction picture will emerge...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX

...paid off,sworn to secrecy and threatened with death if they said anything about what they were doing.

But they were suicide bombers anyway, how is that a threat?
There were no use of japanese suicide kamikazi pilots until the battle of leyte gulf in october of 1944,almost 3 years after pearl harbor

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
You have to consider that the Japanese ships' logs; memoirs of Japanese commanders; the documented citations of those commanders; the Japanese declaration of war in their early-edition December 8 newspapers; the mini-subs found later and (some) spotted during the attack; and many other factors really don't bear this theory out.

Let me say that I wouldn't think it beneath US rulers to do such a thing; there are certainly enough _known_ instances. But I think not this particular event....
All those things you listed were originally known to only a very small elite group of people and those memoirs,ducuments and citations could have all been altered or fabricated so they would appear to fit the lie and those japanese midget submarines,who actually saw them on december 7th? who saw them on december 8th?or 9th? and they could have been designed to appear like japanese subs and then placed into pearl harbor and intentionally sunk,who would know?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by blocula

You're ignorant of the history of the war, man. We did not attack the Japanese in force until mid April of 1942...and even then it was a the more or less symbolic Doolittle Raid.

Actually,i'm very far from ignorant,because i've read over 150 non fiction books about world war-2 and where did i say in my opening post that america attacked the japanese? i said it was americans and "japanese americans" who attacked america and japanese americans were used to fly some of the airplanes that bombed pearl harbor,just to ensure that those under attack on the ground,who may have seen some of their faces while they were flying by,kept "thinking" that they were being attacked by real japanese from japan...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
In the Spirit of ATS i will give you a star.

BUT It was the Japanese with Japanese planes that attacked pearl harbor.

To much evidence to suggest otherwise.

I provided a lot of evidence in my opening post and in other posts that shows and explains how the evidence you and others are mentioning could have been,altered,fabricated and covered up...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You're conveniently forgetting or overlooking the U.S.S. Ward incident where her crew reported sinking a Midget submarine in the early hours of 7 Dec.
The midget submarine was found recently with a shell hole exactly where her crew reported the shell hitting the submarine.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join