It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Faith. I Have Real Proof of God.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by WatcherMan

reply to post by Iason321

And, gentlemen, that is the difference.
You're scared. Those of us who have moved away from the fear and explored the different ideas and possibilities, are not scared. For ourselves, or for you!!

For my part, I feel rather sorry for you that you live in such trembling cowardice and pessimism. You may think you are trying to snatch poor, naive souls from the gaping maw of Hell, but you are misguided... if you hope to 'save them' by instilling terror of unknown eternal horrors, well, ...yeah...not a great sales technique.

Fear is never the answer. Don't be scared; be happy. We'll all get there eventually....even those evil-doers, they'll get theirs (so-to-speak), and in the end they'll come around, after a not-very-fun journey. The only thing required is that you mean no harm, and you seek your personal connection to the Divine.

I just so agree! The Bible, for a person who merely suspects there may be some truth in it, is a horror trip. It threatens them with possible damnation if they don't believe it is the truth. This is a Giant Fear Trip. The Bible reader is told that the truth is hidden from the wise. "For since, in the wisdom of the God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe" (1 Corinthians)

The fear is always present. And the fear will remain until our
Biblical explorer either sets out on a different, atheistic and
psychological, course of study, or his mind, weary of worry and fear, breaks down and gives him the dreams and delusions he secretly desires. For the secret thing which he is suppose to do to be a Christian is to pretend, to act as if he is one. In the end 'belief' means 'obedience.' Obedience to an unseen, and unknown thing that likes to be called "Master," and "Lord."

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Good post and interesting replies. I like you have learned from experience, but unlike you, I don't study in depth others disciplines. In fact, I avoid anything that will define what I am or my direction of going. I don't delve into negative beings, I have had to deal with them on another level since a child, gets somewhat tiring. However, a few years ago, I deliberately tried to see one on another level that was terrorizing my grandson and was torn violently out of my body into the astral. No real problem here so long as you keep your wisdom with you.

Back to why I am in support of you. I never embraced mans religions, even as a child in tents with howling men threatening me with eternal damnation, while women rolled around on the floor babbling nonsense and showing their underwear.

The short of it is, I have been out of body many times and usually with assistance from other beings. I have seen my soul both in happiness and it was a sacred seeing. Later, I saw it in distress, which mirrored my earthly distress and I was gathered up by this presence which many would call God I suppose, but it did not need to introduce itself, it was just acceptance and love.

Recently, I have seen a tall being at night and later my wife watched as an orb came from her and affected both of us. None of this would be accepted in a church, and in fact when I mentioned my soul, I was told by the blinded followers, that it was a demon. This journey is amazing, one must not allow himself to be defined nor live in fear of any sort.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by WatcherMan
I'm scared for you....satan has you deceived. Spirit Guide: that's a demon, pretending to be your guide. Magic is real of course, and it will get you to hell, it's demonic. Praying to anyone but God saying He won't get mad, also false. All religions, magic, anything following an entity other than God is made up by satan to trick people into not following God.
edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: an entity, not Jesus. typo

Magic is fake, and anyone that thinks he can raise the dead whispering incantations over black candles is a fool who suffers from delusions of granduer and delusions that he has power at all. Same as anyone thinking they can portent the future looking into a glass ball. This stuff is superstition and is no different than taking a pinch of salt and throwing it over your shoulder believing it wards off evil spirits or knocking on wood for good luck.
edit on 7-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

But isn't your bible written by men who divined and channeled the "word of God"? Your prophets were witches with dogma attached to them and Jesus quite the sorcerer himself.

And you can't say "but they were inspired by God" or "God gave them those powers" as justifications because that's what many modern practitioners of the craft claim as well. Why are your witches right and others are wrong?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have this posted on one of my own threads, but it seems fitting to post it here, too.

Okay… I'll share with you a vision I had about 6 years ago. I haven't shared it with anyone else except for maybe 2 other people.

I was meditating, asking where do we come from? The answer came from a totally "other" source, not myself. I could also hear in my head a male voice speaking. He explained what I was seeing, and the meaning behind it. He was probably my spirit guide. (And I don't think he was a demon! Why would a demon give me information to prove to me I come from God?!)

Okay, here goes...

I suddenly saw a large, intensely bright, round, living orb in Heaven. The orb was God. When our soul leaves our earthly body we become orbs of energy until we reincarnate (if we choose).

While in Heaven, Lucifer (Satan) became angry with God for ranking humans higher than the angels. So he went out and gathered other angels to conspire a war against God. When God learned about this He kicked Lucifer and his followers out of Heaven (to Earth). These are the fallen angels.

Lucifer had sinned against God in Heaven, and because there can be no sin in Heaven, and God is pure with no stains of sin, he had to cleanse his outer shell from the sin it was exposed to. To do this, He released tiny sparks from His "shell" until the entire outer layer was gone. These sparks went into humans; this is the soul... us.

We each have a spark of God in us, and His hope is that we will rid our soul (the spark) from sin, and come back to Him cleansed, so He can be whole again. That's why we are called His children, because we are all a small part of Him.... literally! We were made in His image... energy orbs. We return to that image when we leave our earthly body, or the body of some other life form on another planet.

When you hear some people saying, "I am God" in some New Age beliefs, most likely it is because they realize they truly are a small part of the divine God. Some people misinterpret this statement and see it as blasphemy.

I was raised with a Christian background, so I don't know if this was shown to me in this way for my own personal understanding, or if people of other faiths can benefit from it, as well. Just thought I'd throw it out there to see what ya'll think...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Thoth is one of those entities, he is "The Keeper of Records". Although, he is a pretty serious guy.. he doesn't really like to waste his time, according to the Emerald Tablets. See how you never thought of it like this before? I practice Tai'chi which is a form of meditation and chakra control. When you pray, that same energy is used to contact. It's undeniable.

About the "words of power". It is said in The Emerald Tablets that there are words given to you once you reach the Hall of Records. Everything is a form of energy and nature. Nature can be manipulated, even sounds. You know? Bewilder a rat, or hypnotize a cobra, hell, maybe even being able to make that sale at work lol. Look, I don't know what these words do and i don't know these words and phrases. But, I'm guessing they manipulation of nature. A sort of magic.

This Emerald Tablet? It says nothing of the sort.

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I just so agree! The Bible, for a person who merely suspects there may be some truth in it, is a horror trip. It threatens them with possible damnation if they don't believe it is the truth. This is a Giant Fear Trip. The Bible reader is told that the truth is hidden from the wise. "For since, in the wisdom of the God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe" (1 Corinthians)

The fear is always present. And the fear will remain until our
Biblical explorer either sets out on a different, atheistic and
psychological, course of study, or his mind, weary of worry and fear, breaks down and gives him the dreams and delusions he secretly desires. For the secret thing which he is suppose to do to be a Christian is to pretend, to act as if he is one. In the end 'belief' means 'obedience.' Obedience to an unseen, and unknown thing that likes to be called "Master," and "Lord."

It depends on which side of truth you are on. If I tell you this proverb, then it is only true by your perspective and frame of reference.

Proverbs 1:8

Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.

If you have a Godly Father and Mother full of wisdom and experience, this proverb is true. If your father is a pimp and your mother is addicted to crack, this proverb is seen as a contradiction to you. The Bible will be the same. To experience truth, you must be in proper context with it. This is why a believer can see spiritually. The bridge from the literal word to the spiritual understanding is virtue and morality. Unless a person is willing to cross over, the Bible is merely words, words words. It will appear empty because the soul reading it is empty of the context to see clearly. This is the flaming sword that protects the tree of life. Access to the eternal tree comes when a person is free of pride and incredulity against God. Once the mind is free of this sin of unbelief, the soul then sees the truth from the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is only given to us when we cross the bridge.

A spiritual understanding will see that the Father is God and the Mother is the Earth or even Wisdom. Symbols have many meanings. The Bible is written in symbol from a context of truth only. Reading the symbol from the wrong frame of reference confuses the perspective into contradiction.

A worldly person will only see the literal from the symbol. A father or mother becomes the context of contradiction and cognitive dissonance. Here is an example:

Which truth appeals to you?

1) Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" We can take what we want as long as it suits our self. We can make our own rules and our will dictates our future.

2) Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12 We must give to others first to earn true reward. We see giving and love as the will of a God that abides by law. Our will must be set aside for his will. His will always gives and never takes for personal gain.

Which truth appeals to you? The one you choose is dictated by the side of truth you are on. If you are on the side that clings to pride and self, you will choose to live accordingly. If you are on the side of showing deference to God, you will honor the second by your context in life.

An honest review would show that the second version holds the most truth. Giving and love are found by context to the truth found in the Bible and with the life of Jesus Christ. Proof of God comes by examining the difference and then following the higher truth to its source.

You say the Bible is garbage and cannot be trusted. The evidence would show otherwise, but you will not see it apart from a movement to the right side of truth by context. The Bible will never be on the wrong side.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

I can't prove it to you, but I've proved it to myself. He's been kind to me.

Please change your title as it is misleading. I believe it is impossible to "prove" God. This is the essence of faith and why it matters. Faith is our work in the relationship.

No. I will not, it is not misleading. Faith is the belief in something, could be anything without proof. My faith and logic lead me to this journey. As they say, "Faith without works is dead." I've worked, I've studied, I've come in contact. I found my proof. All I'm really saying is that you can find yours too.

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by Mizzijr

Oh you're an atheist? You don't believe in the paranormal? You poor shallow soul.

For someone who acts like your some kind of advanced soul.....

....you seem to be a vindictive ar$ehole.

This is just another "proof" thread that should get moved straight to Skunk works.
edit on 7/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Ah, so I've offended you? That's your problem. I'm not vindictive in any sense nor an advanced soul, I simply speak briefly of my experiences. I stated I have found proof, and I have. You can too.

I'm scared for you....satan has you deceived. Spirit Guide: that's a demon, pretending to be your guide. Magic is real of course, and it will get you to hell, it's demonic. Praying to anyone but God saying He won't get mad, also false. All religions, magic, anything following an entity other than God is made up by satan to trick people into not following God.

You are scared? Don't be, I'm not. I've broken my fear and the bonds of my soul. No more do I feel like I'll go to hell under trivial circumstances.

You say Magic is demonic. Did you know angels assist in some magical workings? Yah, mind blowing, right? Maybe not so much. You've been lied to. Your fear bounds your soul by those who've manipulated the Bible.

Made up by Satan? Sure. It's all made by the devil and the Illuminati. Abraham, God's friend knew magic. I learned some from him.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thank you

Somebody who understands.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by WatcherMan

People - heed this warning, and choose who's words you decide to follow.... Mans made up concepts of the spirit realm and the divine which were influenced by the deceiver... or Gods revealed Word which was influenced by the Holy Spirit...

edit on 4/7/2012 by Iason321 because: changed a word

edit on 4/7/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

It's not made by the deceiver, unless you are referring to the Creator. He made the realms, I've been there. It's not some kind of fantasy. It's real. However, I understand your doubt. I am just a guy on the interwebs. I can't make you believe. You should plan to make a trip there yourself. I'm telling you.. It's fun. The ability to use your spirit feels so free. It's like once you do it, you KNOW that there is something that is being hidden from you on Earth.

Originally posted by Gwampo

"The Bible is first and foremost, I give God everything under His will without question!" That is a slave. That is not living. That is FEAR. To not question authority because what the book says? That's not real trust. Because you don't really know.

I think in this case, between what we consider questioning "authority" and following the BEING that CREATED US, works a little differently.

How would you know it's truth without question? Example. My name is Michael. Some regard the Archangel Michael as Jesus. I'm Jesus and an Archangel. Do you believe me? or would you like to investigate that? It's the same with the Bible. We have freewill and I can think freely. Therefore without proof, you have doubt. Most of the chapters in the Bible shown God had direct contact with many people. Those people were fortunate enough to know first-hand. Some people today probably still have first-hand experiences, but we wouldn't believe those people without some kind of proof.

reply to post by Mizzijr

So, that alone should be a sign that you can create you OWN path to God.

I don't think it works that way. If you actually read the bible everyone that tried to make their own path to YHWH ended up in sheol (eternal death). You come to him on his terms, not yours. His terms are named Yeshua the Messiah (known as Jesus the Christ in english). Otherwise you're just making your own cult.

I have come into terms with God. He has APPROVED my journey, and has been with me. HE KNOWS what I feel and he KNOWS I want to genuinely know who he is. The Bible is not 100% true, man has altered it. No matter how good and true it may seem, it has been altered. Not only that, there have been BOOKS of the Bible taken away because those in power deemed it "forbidden knowledge" I have found the Arts of the Sages and it all fits into the puzzle. The picture is clear to me. We are under attack. It has been a war going on against the darkness, we have to understand our position to eliminate darkness by becoming light. Things are changing here in the physical. Only through the spiritual can we thoroughly understand.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Before I read any more, I'm just up to spirit guide don't know her name yet...

I have to say that they way you are characterizing the layers of lucidity, and relating these different things together is right on. I did the same major 3 (meditation LD, and Astral projection)..

I started seeing auras, I found god, and Jesus. Jesus IS God, but so AM I. Then the Demonic stuff started happening and sleep paralysis. It got so bad I gave up meditation and all the rest. That was something like 7 years ago.

Oh and magic. YES it's real. I studies Hermetics for some time, so I know it is.

I am about to start down this path again. I just stopped drinking which I have been using to keep the supernatural away. I use it to lower my energy. I hope I can keep the demonic stuff away, any tips? because they even F with my girlfriend and my cat. I don't want to drag them into fear and sleepless nights..

Anyway. I'm coming back up now. I just wanted to tell you and anyone reading this thread that I KNOW you are telling the truth, and so far you are right.

Now to continue my reading.

EDIT: Ok read the rest. All still very true. OP knows God and knows Freewill. My kinda person.

Originally posted by Iamschist

I can't prove it to you, but I've proved it to myself. He's been kind to me.

Please change your title as it is misleading. I believe it is impossible to "prove" God. This is the essence of faith and why it matters. Faith is our work in the relationship.

No faith required my friend haha. None.

~Dusty
edit on 4/7/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

By The Way. When you actually know God truly, you don't need a Bible. He want's me to meditate. He wants me to mess things up. He wants me to get back on the path to enlightening myself. He wants me to open my Chakras. How else would I talk to him hahahaha... Oh I bet not many will like what I am saying.

In short I am not here to read books. I AM to BE...

Bob Marley knew:

Preacher man, don't tell me,
Heaven is under the earth.
I know you don't know
What life is really worth.
It's not all that glitters is gold;
'Alf the story has never been told:
So now you see the light, eh!
Stand up for your rights. come on!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Mizzijr

Before I read any more, I'm just up to spirit guide don't know her name yet...

I have to say that they way you are characterizing the layers of lucidity, and relating these different things together is right on. I did the same major 3 (meditation LD, and Astral projection)..

I started seeing auras, I found god, and Jesus. Jesus IS God, but so AM I. Then the Demonic stuff started happening and sleep paralysis. It got so bad I gave up meditation and all the rest. That was something like 7 years ago.

Oh and magic. YES it's real. I studies Hermetics for some time, so I know it is.

I am about to start down this path again. I just stopped drinking which I have been using to keep the supernatural away. I use it to lower my energy. I hope I can keep the demonic stuff away, any tips? because they even F with my girlfriend and my cat. I don't want to drag them into fear and sleepless nights..

Anyway. I'm coming back up now. I just wanted to tell you and anyone reading this thread that I KNOW you are telling the truth, and so far you are right.

Now to continue my reading.

~Dusty

First I want to say thank you.

Tips for keeping demons away. Anoint your house with Virgin Olive Oil and walk around your house, inside and out with incense while in prayer to God. That alone has built a "barrier". And has kept them away, except for that one malice entity. He didn't do anything though.

Learn Tai'chi. I believe this ancient art has the power to thwart demons by your own spiritual energy.

Jesus was very powerful. Just saying his name is a weapon in itself. It's possible it could be one of those secret words Thoth spoke of.

Look into demonology a little, there are ways to deal with certain demons. Demonology is where you'd find more detailed, esoteric knowledge. Some are carelessly summoned on purpose, but never sealed once summoned, so they roam. You may have to seal the demon if it won't go away alternatively.

If you are possessed, I say meditation and prayer to God. Remember, you don't have to know who he is to pray. Just close your eyes, focus, and aloud but gently, say "God" (idk about others, but I can feel His energy rushing through me like I've connected.) Then, speak your message aloud. Use powerful words to increase the strength of the prayer and mean what you say from the heart, pray from the heart and crown chakra. You'll feel it's workings within you intensely.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Not everything is influenced by the deceiver....What I am speaking of is people who say "Jesus Christ is not God" or "Jesus was not resurrected" or "God isnt real" or "The Bible is 100% completely false and fake"....

statements such as those stem from the deceiver, they have no truth to them, just false deception.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Magic is fake, and anyone that thinks he can raise the dead whispering incantations over black candles is a fool who suffers from delusions of granduer and delusions that he has power at all. Same as anyone thinking they can portent the future looking into a glass ball. This stuff is superstition and is no different than taking a pinch of salt and throwing it over your shoulder believing it wards off evil spirits or knocking on wood for good luck.
edit on 7-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Also, you believe in God from the Bible, but you think magic is fake? You should probably take another look at the Book you're reading. It admits magic is real on several occasions.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I do agree with you there....the Bible does seem to confirm that magic and sorcery can have real life effects.

The story of Moses and the egyptians performing magic comes to mind.... also many accusations of Jesus being a sorcerer would seem to confirm sorcery / magic is real

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Again, how do you know it is "God" and not a more "powerful" being? I don't understand how so many people can make such a leap.

Maybe he is just a powerful demon. How can anyone know? Faith. You prove nothing, really. Besides it is not "proof" to anyone but you. That isn't proof. To believe you, I would have to have faith in your personal experience. So....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I had edited my post. And Yes the name Jesus Christ has been the only thing that helps and it worked 100% of the time so far. Not sure about being possessed, doubtable, but I get tormented in my dreams when I am on the right track. They have Insane power over my energy to the point I cannot think. Sometimes it would take up to 5 minutes to just think: Jesus christ... p...l...e....a...s...e... h... Bam I'm free...

The olive oil tip sounds good.

I'm calling it demonic, but I don't know that. Sometimes it seems like ghosts. I've only seen a couple of em. Usually they just have oppressive energy and I know they're there. One I saw looked like golem from lord of the rings and had a red jewel on his forehead. He was about 5 ft tall. He had me paralyzed and was sucking/biting my heart chakra. When I got free, my chest was in pain, and I was MAD at him, little azz...

Thank you for your help.

To above poster. You know it's God, because you already know God you just forgot silly. I cannot tell you though. It's your path.Like OP said you are OLD. You know God. You do. He knows you too. Iv'e experienced powerful demons/angels but God isn't personified like those. I shouldn't really say any more than that.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

When Samuel reproved King Saul, he compared rebellion to the sin of divination and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Witchcraft includes both divination and idolatry. “For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king” (1 Samuel 23). If Saul was rejected by God for rebellion and arrogance so will a modern day person who practices or permits himself or herself to be entertained by witchcraft and idolatry.

The Living Bible clearly addresses the fate of those who delve or as C. S. Lewis labeled “lust” for the occult: “The Lord has rejected you because you welcome foreigners from the East who practice magic and communicate with evil spirits” (Isaiah 2:6). “Crawl into the caves in the rocks and hide in terror from his glorious majesty, for the day is coming when your proud looks will be brought low; the Lord alone will be exalted. On that day the Lord of Hosts will move against the proud and haughty and bring them to dust… All the glory of mankind will bow low; the pride of men will like in the dust, and the Lord alone will be exalted. And all idols will be utterly abolished and destroyed” (Isaiah 2:10-18).

www.refugeofrighteousness.com...

The problem with digging up evil spirits in order to prove there's a God, is that they can attach themselves to you. If you are disobeying God, don't think that he won't allow it to happen.

Why would you encourage people to do something that you admit was an extremely scary experience? It's not worth the price of what could happen. Chances are, one you've gone down this road, there won't be any returning. Satan and his minions will convince you to stay and continue, letting you think that it's "harmless", just like he did to Adam and Eve.

Oh I know, He'll let me do it. I've already done it. No demons attached. Yes, I've dwelled in darkness for a bit, and yea it's scary, but the truth can be scary. It can also hurt, physically. if the knowledge were to fall into the wrong hands. Believe me when I say, it already has. Trust me when I say that not everybody can go on this journey because fear of the unknown is TOO great, so they sit still and stick to the Bible or whatever religion they decide learn. It's understandable though, we're talking about real spirits and realms outside your body. It can be scary, but you can not let fear convict you. You must use it to explode.. I think Rocky said that lol but it's true.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

It is not possible to just "know" something. Especially something like that. Unless you can give me an example with delineated steps?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

How do you KNOW it's not possible? lol haha

You know you are posting right.

There are no steps buddy.

Sorry. You cannot just know things with your brain.

hint hint... I am not supposed to tell you about it. Just know it yourself.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Dusty:

Not everybody is enlightened and has a personal connection with God like us, you must realize that....

Though me and you realize God is because We are, not everyone knows that / believes that....

He's looking for empirical evidence.... which does not and will not ever exist (well, until Christs second coming)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join