It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Faith. I Have Real Proof of God.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
witchcraft, using demons to do your bidding is about as evil as you can do in this world.

how can you unleash a demon on someone.

God said to ask Him for anything, there is no need for witchcraft of any kind.

Call it whatever. For one, I haven't unleashed anything on anyone. I'm not that kind of person. And second, I've already found my proof, no need to ask again.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Mizzijr

Thoth is one of those entities, he is "The Keeper of Records". Although, he is a pretty serious guy.. he doesn't really like to waste his time, according to the Emerald Tablets. See how you never thought of it like this before? I practice Tai'chi which is a form of meditation and chakra control. When you pray, that same energy is used to contact. It's undeniable.

About the "words of power". It is said in The Emerald Tablets that there are words given to you once you reach the Hall of Records. Everything is a form of energy and nature. Nature can be manipulated, even sounds. You know? Bewilder a rat, or hypnotize a cobra, hell, maybe even being able to make that sale at work lol. Look, I don't know what these words do and i don't know these words and phrases. But, I'm guessing they manipulation of nature. A sort of magic.

This Emerald Tablet? It says nothing of the sort.

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.
[Holmyard 1923: 562.]

Do you know what this is? This is an Alchemist Code, a recipe. Not the Emerald Tablets.

It's an outline of the strong and weak nuclear forces that represent the secret to quantum physics, but then again, I'm just a music teacher. What do I know. The Emerald Table of Hermes is this quote above. Please produce a link to what you assume is the Emerald Tablet. LINK

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Sorry if that's what you think it is. Clearly it is of Alchemist Code.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

Here

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Psalm 92:6-7. The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand, that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will forever be destroyed.

My take on it is believe what you want to make yourself feel better about what you are doing. Yea, you are Superman. Do not deny the Son of God, for then you are only denying yourself.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

So, Mizzijr, after reading the rest of your posts, can we safely assume that you have stuck with lucid dreaming and given up on the magic and witchcraft now that you know what you do?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Just a word of advice. Stay away from the chemicals. You won't be opening yourself up to anything good, but exposing yourself to the bad when you alter your brain to do this. Why would you risk ending up like your friend? Only demons will take advantage of an altered state of mind. God wants you to know the truth through the mind he created for you, unaltered.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You say Magic is demonic. Did you know angels assist in some magical workings? Yah, mind blowing, right? Maybe not so much. You've been lied to. Your fear bounds your soul by those who've manipulated the Bible.

Made up by Satan? Sure. It's all made by the devil and the Illuminati. Abraham, God's friend knew magic. I learned some from him.

Mizzijr, it sounds like you need to define the word "Magic" for everyone. What "magic" did you learn from Abraham? I know his father was a magician and was taught these things before he came to know God, but in what way did he perform "magic"? There's a big difference between "Magic" and performing miracles. So, yes, depending on whether they are performing magic or miracles will determine whether the angels you speak of are God's angels or Satan's angels. They do take sides and not all chose to follow God.

Edit: By the way, wasn't it the book of Enoch where God sent certain "angels" to the abyss for teaching humans "Magic"?
edit on 8-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just wanted to change something I said previously when agreeing that God is a Deity. To me that equates as God is God. He is the only Deity.

I am concerned for you as you say the demons are near, but would never harm you. If you think they are harmless. I can assure you they are not. They want you any way they can get you. The only protection you have against them is God and His angels. Some day, God might allow them to attack you for your own spiritual growth. It happened to me.

Another thought about why the demons let you be. If direction you are moving in pleases the demons they won't do battle if they think you are destroying yourself.

Two main tools the demons use to destroy you are hopelessness and despair. They would delight in you killing yourself.

Your pride is a stumbling block that leads to destruction. You've been duped into thinking you have been enlightened to the point that you have proof of God. You have your personal experiences, not tangible proof. So do I, so do alot of people.

Look, what I posted may anger you greatly. I did it because you are worth it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I grew up in a Christian Family. They believe Jesus is their Lord and Savior, and I do too.. to a degree. I believe Jesus was a real being. Indeed. However, I don't believe he was God. I always asked questions. I always felt there was a God but I never knew where I could find absolute proof if that the God in the Bible is the real God.

To Mizzijr:

Sorry, I posted my reply inside the box of your post. ( I wish ATS had a way to delete, and start over!)
Here is my reply:

I also grew up in a Christian family. The religion I was taught did not teach that Jesus was God, but the "Son of God".

My memory of where things were written in the King James Version of the Bible isn't so good any more, but I do remember that certain scriptures are there. One is where God was saying (speaking of Jesus), "This is my son, in whom I am well pleased."

It is also written that man cannot look upon the face of God. To do so, we would die. That's not the exact wording, but the same meaning of what is written.

"Finding God" is something a person has to "experience" inside their heart, and soul. When you find God your life will be changed; you become a new person in the way you think, act, talk, and live your life... because you want to.

God is called different names in different religions and beliefs, but when you find Him, you will know it, beyond a shadow of a doubt. This is something each person has to experience for themselves, inside themselves.

In my own personal experience of finding God, I didn't have to use any other means other than my mouth, asking Him to come into my life, and forgive me of my sins... and it was done! The feeling that came over me was something I can't even put in words. It was like a huge weight being lifted from me, and I was filled in spirit by unconditional love. That's all I needed for my proof that God exists.

edit on 4/8/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That's lovely, but it's not proof - even if you consider it to be personally for you.

Proof is a general concept which shouldn't be difficult for the creator of everything to display. If there is such a thing, I think it would be either evil or unaware of our existence.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Two main tools the demons use to destroy you are hopelessness and despair. They would delight in you killing yourself.

Funny - That's a tactic I've noticed many of faith employ also.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Mizzijr

So, that alone should be a sign that you can create you OWN path to God.

I don't think it works that way. If you actually read the bible everyone that tried to make their own path to YHWH ended up in sheol (eternal death). You come to him on his terms, not yours. His terms are named Yeshua the Messiah (known as Jesus the Christ in english). Otherwise you're just making your own cult.

Amen brother!

I was thinking the exact same thing as WatcherMan until I read his and Iason321's posts. That mentality of "multiple paths to God" is exactly what Satan wants you to think. He knows his eternal fate and is trying to drag everyone to where he's going with him by different means, including deception.

I know you've already made clear your views of the Bible, but take heed:
2 Corinthians 11:14-15 came to my mind:
"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

John 14:6.
"I am the way, the Truth, and the life." Based on this, you can see Jesus as either a lying lunatic or one who speaks the truth.

To be clear, I have not attacked anybody's viewpoints here. We all have the freedom to choose what best suits us. Just pointing some things out.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yellow

Also, remember Nimrod and his mother/wife Semiramis. Nimrod created the first One World Order and began to build the tower of Bab'El. Bab'El means "Gateway to God", so this was his attempt to create his own way back to God and YHWH rejected it and caused confusion to come upon all the people and he tweaked their language. The story of Nimrod says that he was killed while hunting, he died and ascended and became the sungod (Ra,Helios etc.) and Semiramis became pregnant by him when the light from his sun rays shone on her womb. Semiramis had Tamuz and sometime later she too ascended and became the moongoddess whom Ishtar was based on. Then she (Ishtar/Semiramis) returned to earth in a silver egg and she made bunnies lay eggs (Easter Bunnies) and the people would sacrifice their children and dip the easter eggs in their blood (dipping the easter eggs in the dye) and consume the eggs and then the Easter Egg hunt would begin, and whoever found the silver egg could ride it to heaven and become a god. So when parents think they are having a silly game of easter egg hunting with their little children, in fact they are teaching them ancient pagan babylonian rituals to sacrifice their children to Ishtar (pronounced Eashter/Easter), to dye the egg in blood and consume them and then hunt for the silver egg to ride it to heaven to become a god. Ishtar is the "Queen of Heaven" but also called "The Whore of Babylon" because she took many lovers into her bed but would never marry and all those who bedded her ended up in a bad way (which is where "the Whore of Babylon" in the bible comes from, it's referring to Ishtar/Semiramis/Astarte, those who were cast into a bed and fornicated with her could be people who do her rituals and celebrate her and don't even know what theyre doing)

In prophetic language whenever Babylon is referred to in the OT it is speaking about people who think they can do things their own way, find their own path to heaven and become their own god and they worship themselves which is where humanism and atheism first began, man believing in his own power.
edit on 9-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

she (Ishtar/Semiramis) returned to earth in a silver egg and she made bunnies lay eggs (Easter Bunnies) and the people would sacrifice their children and dip the easter eggs in their blood (dipping the easter eggs in the dye) and consume the eggs and then the Easter Egg hunt would begin, and whoever found the silver egg could ride it to heaven and become a god. So when parents think they are having a silly game of easter egg hunting with their little children, in fact they are teaching them ancient pagan babylonian rituals to sacrifice their children to Ishtar (pronounced Eashter/Easter), to dye the egg in blood and consume them and then hunt for the silver egg to ride it to heaven to become a god. Ishtar is the "Queen of Heaven" but also called "The Whore of Babylon"

Well, my kids colored their eggs and had their there egg hunts as did I when I was young. I did not teach them ancient pagan Babylonian rituals to sacrifice their children to Ishtar. The only symbolism I can remember hearing about the egg was that it represented the rock that was rolled away from the tomb of Jesus. That was courtesy of a priest in a homily. I much prefer it to your story. Sorry if you missed out on the happy feeling you got from finding colorful eggs on Easter and putting it in a basket. Kids love it.

edit on 4/9/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Well, my kids colored their eggs and had their there egg hunts as did I when I was young. I did not teach them ancient pagan Babylonian rituals to sacrifice their children to Ishtar. The only symbolism I can remember hearing about the egg was that it represented the rock that was rolled away from the tomb of Jesus. That was courtesy of a priest in a homily. I much prefer it to your story. Sorry if you missed out on the happy feeling you got from finding colorful eggs on Easter and putting it in a basket. Kids love it.

You won't be the first to reject the truth and you won't be the last. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, truth is truth. Youre teaching your kids an ancient babylonian ritual. Easter egg hunting has never, ever had anything to do with Christ's resurrection and even Tertulian an early christian historian said that early christians refused to have anything to do with pagan holidays and they most certainly never called the day Christ resurrected on Easter.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Another thought about why the demons let you be. If direction you are moving in pleases the demons they won't do battle if they think you are destroying yourself.

Are you saying here, sad-eyed-lady, that if a person has never been plagued by demons they are automatically damned?
Like, being possessed or attacked by a demon is the sign you are on the right track??

Sorry, that makes no sense to me at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
I'm scared for you....satan has you deceived. Spirit Guide: that's a demon, pretending to be your guide. Magic is real of course, and it will get you to hell, it's demonic. Praying to anyone but God saying He won't get mad, also false. All religions, magic, anything following an entity other than God is made up by satan to trick people into not following God.
edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: an entity, not Jesus. typo

Friend, I can hardly believe you said that. Where did you get that rhetoric from, anyway?
Every human being has a Spirit Guide, which is really two. When I met mine, I was in awe, the pure love that emitted from these beautiful beings was like nothing I had ever felt before. They were tall, and slender, and appeared to be dressed in robes. Each had wings, and they glowed with a silver hue. One was male, one female, and even though they were identical twins, they were decidedly male and female. You would call that a demon? I feel sorry for you if you do.
And what made you think your God was the only Divine entity out there? There have been, and are, many beings who call themselves "God," and "Lord," and "Master." All are just ETs who wish to be worshiped. Yurs is no different from the rest.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

To Watcherman, From Autowrench:
Friend, I can hardly believe you said that. Where did you get that rhetoric from, anyway?
Every human being has a Spirit Guide, which is really two. When I met mine, I was in awe, the pure love that emitted from these beautiful beings was like nothing I had ever felt before. They were tall, and slender, and appeared to be dressed in robes. Each had wings, and they glowed with a silver hue. One was male, one female, and even though they were identical twins, they were decidedly male and female. You would call that a demon? I feel sorry for you if you do.

To Autowrench and Watcherman:

I have never seen my spirit guide, but I know I have heard "it" speaking to me MANY times. If not for it's divine intervention in my life, no telling where I would have ended up. I have noticed whenever I go against doing what it tells me, I suffer really BAD consequences!
My guide has helped save my life numerous times that I know of, and probably countless times that I don't realize.
Yes, they are real. Watcherman's may be demonic, but mine isn't!

edit on 4/14/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/14/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Mizzijr

So, Mizzijr, after reading the rest of your posts, can we safely assume that you have stuck with lucid dreaming and given up on the magic and witchcraft now that you know what you do?

Yeah, to be clear.. I was only testing Magic. I don't practice it at all. As for what I do, I still have things I'd like to experience. Mainly, going to the Hall of Records.

To everyone else.

I understand that the path I've chosen was a dangerous one. I don't need your woes, verses, and warnings. Understand that the things I speak of.. I have already done.

NO. I don't think I'm better than you.
NO. I don't believe I am God.
NO. I have not met God.

I know there is only one God. The other supernatural beings, call them what you want. I'm going to call them deities. And no, I do not worship any of them.

I went on this journey for God. He KNOWS I'm inquisitive and that I need answers. He KNOWS I need to know. It is because of Him that I even felt the need to do so. He is so mysterious, and still is very mysterious. All I wanted was to have the "knowing" or proof of God existed. Faith wasn't enough for me, I wanted to know.

I appreciate your concerns. But they are not needed. This is the path I chose to walk, it is my life and my soul. I may have dove into darkness, but even in true darkness you can see the faintest bit of light. Walk toward the light in any way you can. You don't even have to believe in God or anything.

The light is the key.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You say Magic is demonic. Did you know angels assist in some magical workings? Yah, mind blowing, right? Maybe not so much. You've been lied to. Your fear bounds your soul by those who've manipulated the Bible.

Made up by Satan? Sure. It's all made by the devil and the Illuminati. Abraham, God's friend knew magic. I learned some from him.

Mizzijr, it sounds like you need to define the word "Magic" for everyone. What "magic" did you learn from Abraham? I know his father was a magician and was taught these things before he came to know God, but in what way did he perform "magic"? There's a big difference between "Magic" and performing miracles. So, yes, depending on whether they are performing magic or miracles will determine whether the angels you speak of are God's angels or Satan's angels. They do take sides and not all chose to follow God.

Edit: By the way, wasn't it the book of Enoch where God sent certain "angels" to the abyss for teaching humans "Magic"?
edit on 8-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

It's the same magic you can find in the Kabbalah. I don't mess with the Kabal though, that's a raw book and I'm into magic like that anyways.

And I'm not forcing any beliefs here. I simply do not believe that. Like I have said, I believe that power hungry men have altered the Bible in such a way that makes it seems like things like magic are bad to do to prevent us from learning so they can keep their thrones.

There is good magic and bad magic. Psalms in the Bible has magical powers in it. Not in the same form as the Kabbalah, but still magic. Some really doesn't want to call it that, but that's what it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I just wanted to change something I said previously when agreeing that God is a Deity. To me that equates as God is God. He is the only Deity.

I am concerned for you as you say the demons are near, but would never harm you. If you think they are harmless. I can assure you they are not. They want you any way they can get you. The only protection you have against them is God and His angels. Some day, God might allow them to attack you for your own spiritual growth. It happened to me.

Your pride is a stumbling block that leads to destruction. You've been duped into thinking you have been enlightened to the point that you have proof of God. You have your personal experiences, not tangible proof. So do I, so do alot of people.

Look, what I posted may anger you greatly. I did it because you are worth it.

You have your beliefs and I have mines. You think you have angered me. You have failed.

Listen, I have found proof. This is not a delusion. I am not being haunted no matter how dark you think this thread is, trust me.. the rabbit hole goes deeper. Anyone who dives any deeper than me in the darkness could possibly loose themselves.

I do not think demons are harmless at all. I don't know if you read it all but I learned of magic and demonology. They entwine together making it a wild reality. There are things I wouldn't dare do due to some of the spirits involved like Lucifer, Beelzebub, Azazel. These beings, one should never even think of trying to summon. Or use magic with their name inside. You'd be asking for danger that could possibly involve your soul.

Lol, you think I'm going to kill myself. Why would I do that again?

I have only lost my faith and replaced it with a knowing. Even Jesus had His journey. Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join