It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Faith. I Have Real Proof of God.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There are many chapters and books in the Bible and in other religions. The people that are spoken of and received direct blessings from God usually have their own "books" that they've written about their experiences. Others have just jotted down things that God has said, and listed their thoughts on the journey with God.

It is said that we have been blessed with freewill.

So, that alone should be a sign that you can create you OWN path to God.

Gather around. This thread is going to be heavy and I'm about to tell you things that are very important based off of my experiences and literature I've read.

My Background In Religion and How My Journey Started

I grew up in a Christian Family. They believe Jesus is their Lord and Savior, and I do too.. to a degree. I believe Jesus was a real being. Indeed. However, I don't believe he was God. I always asked questions. I always felt there was a God but I never knew where I could find absolute proof if that the God in the Bible is the real God. I seen so many contradictions in school when we spoke of other countries. I just couldn't see why we don't believe in Zeus or Amaterasu instead of Jehovah. I never told anybody my doubts until the pressure of hearing about God was so conflicting that I decide to find God on my own.

I decided wholeheartedly, that I'd find absolute proof of the REAL God no matter what.

It started when I found the subject of "Lucid Dreaming". At 15 or 16 my mother told me about how she was able to control her dreams, that at will she would like to imagine a red box and once she opened that red box she'd have complete control over her dreams. I was fascinated and Googled "How to control my dreams." I found a guy on YouTube by the name of "Reece Jones" who seemed to be very experienced at LD. He spoke of Layers that represent the strength of lucidity. This is when I learned of Astral Projection as the highest level of lucidity. And I then learned how to meditate.

This is all quite accelerated but this was all new information found within maybe 3 weeks. At this time, I really just wanted to Lucid Dream and fly around
but I knew Astral could be used to find truth although, I'd had no idea where I'd be looking and didn't know how to do it through meditation, obviously I was a noobie (and I still am).

I learned of Chakras. I charged them first, then I proceeded to begin my LD experience. Yes, I coupled meditaion and Lucid Dreaming into ONE. This is a puzzle. Within 3 months I had my first lucid dream. There is no explanation of how I felt when I woke up the next morning.. It was more than mind-boggling. I felt different.. I felt ready to Astral. It was hard, so I resorted to prayer and asked God to help me, even though I didn't know who he was. The energy of Him is amazing, I meditated and I did it, I literally felt Him pull me out by my arms. I came out so easily. But once He let go, my mind was blown and I immediately went back and told myself I'd do it on my own.

Later on, like months later after practicing LD and meditation more, I began seeing spirits through my 3rd eye. shallow entities I could glance at then they'd disappear immediately when I double-take. I trained myself to look and observe. The VERY first time that I observed an entity, it was a malice one. A 3D shadow man shrouded in dark mist. Very scary. I shut down my chakras and was very scared to meditate for about a year. During this time I studied Demonology and it developed into Witchcraft, etc.. Accelerating up into what I know now. I've done magic. It is very real. I've met my spirit guide, it is a woman. Her name.. idk yet.

My Perspective

The religions of the world are a big puzzle. When you read, say, The Bible or The Emerald Tablets, it's in a code. Spiritual Code in which you may not really understand exactly what they mean no matter what kind of logic you try to amass. It's code that only be understood through spiritual means, no, not religious means, not what you THINK The Bible is saying based on the rules, but geniune spiritual means.

When I say spiritual means, I mean coming in contact with entities that KNOW, including yourself. Pay attention, your spirit is older than your flesh. You've been around a LONG time already. Now that doesn't really mean you've "reincarnated" This may or may not be your first time here on Earth. Depends on your life experiences.

Oh you're an atheist? You don't believe in the paranormal? You poor shallow soul. You'll just have to wait for your time to believe that there is more. I can not make you believe anything. It's your life and your illusion. Moving on.

The things I've studied are:

1. The Bible

2. The Emerald Tablets

3. Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming

4. Demonology

5. Magic/ Kabbalah (scary topic for me)

6. Alchemy

7. Astrology (Not so much, but my mother is a wiz and I refer to her at times)

Through these 7 subjects.. I've found striking truth and confirmation about SO much. Now, keep in mind.. I'm no MASTER at any of these, but I've enough pieces of the puzzle to see the big picture.

Your Story

This is what I really want to say about your own destiny..

This is YOUR life. YOUR story. Not Jesus', not Thoth's, not Siddhartha's, not Abraham's, etc.... It's yours. They lived on their own accord and God was with them. Yes they prayed and lived by the rules. But to close your mind and say something like "The Bible is first and foremost, I give God everything under His will without question!" That is a slave. That is not living. That is FEAR. To not question authority because what the book says? That's not real trust. Because you don't really know.

You're only going off the "word of God" in the Holy Book that has been altered countless times when there is so much corruption. People want power. They will do anything to get it. It's freewill. They CAN do it. THEY HAVE DONE IT ALREADY.

It's up to YOU. Take your will and find the real God. Do not be scared. People will probably say, "Oh well the Bible said... blah blah blah and your going to hell if you don't stop, repent, and obey." Utter crap. I will never blindly obey anything. You shouldn't either.

Let me tell you.. You have power of your own. You can learn magic. "The Bible says not to practice magic arts or you will burn in the lake of burning sulfur." Oh really? Abraham learned magic. Solomon learned magic. This is where I learned my magic. Although I don't use it, I've done it and it scared the hell out of me. In addition, there are words that can be spoken to "unlock" certain things here on Earth or maybe even the Universe. I will elaborate later.

Now why, would God put magic here for nothing? It's here for a reason. But those in power don't want you to know why, personally, I believe The Bible had been altered on some of the things "Not to do" especially since people in power would like to keep their power, and if you had they're knowledge then you could possibly overthrow them. In old times, those who disobeyed were hunted and killed. It was simple.

Prayer.. is a form of meditation and contact. There is a certain way you have to pray. Not to mention you can pray to whatever entity you want. God will not get upset with this as long as they are one of His followers. Understand that God has spiritual followers too that he has granted power.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thoth is one of those entities, he is "The Keeper of Records". Although, he is a pretty serious guy.. he doesn't really like to waste his time, according to the Emerald Tablets. See how you never thought of it like this before? I practice Tai'chi which is a form of meditation and chakra control. When you pray, that same energy is used to contact. It's undeniable.

About the "words of power". It is said in The Emerald Tablets that there are words given to you once you reach the Hall of Records. Everything is a form of energy and nature. Nature can be manipulated, even sounds. You know? Bewilder a rat, or hypnotize a cobra, hell, maybe even being able to make that sale at work lol. Look, I don't know what these words do and i don't know these words and phrases. But, I'm guessing they manipulation of nature. A sort of magic.

Astrology

Astrology is something major that ties into life. I don't know the advanced details.. but it has a lot to do with the degrees of the stellar planets and such. There are houses and meanings of those degrees according to the planet. Like a mix of Numerology and Geometry in space? Not sure about Numerology, that's a guess.

Whatever. My mother can tell you about yourself by only knowing when you were born and where you were born, and if you have like the exact date she could do your chart and tell you even more.

One day my mom asked how'd I like my new job. I said it was okay, but one of the managers seemed to be a little distant from me. She asked "what is his birthday?" and told me what he was about very swiftly. I was like "wow, mom.. how in the world did you know how his personality was..?" Turns out, the guy just puts on a mask at work and he is just as weird as me lol she was right.

The ability to predict the future.. Look what your pal said..

“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”
― J.P. Morgan

That alone lets me know that there are corrupt people out there who know the things I know, then some and use it for evil.

Alchemy

The Philosopher's Stone is real. It's not a code, but those that speak of it speak in code. It's a real stone with actual properties. Alchemy gets a little dark though.. creating soulless humans and homunculi.. Alchemy, It's a subject that connects with pretty much everything. It's the manipulation of nature. There isn't much I have to say about this either, I've recently found this which opened up many pathways. I was most curious about the philosopher's stone though. I found it strange that Jesus said you have to be born from the water to have everlasting life. Turns out he was talking about the philosophers stone. It's a code spoken.

-----
The other stuff is somewhat irrelevant to my message. Hell, a lot of the stuff I've said already is irrelevant to my message, but the point is that you will experience and learn a lot on a journey for God. It is not against His will, do not be a slave. Remember, It's your life, and you have to live it.

As for God, I found Him to be real. Just not 100% of the Bible, I can't prove it to you, but I've proved it to myself.I wouldn't say i'm a Christian, but He's been kind to me. I rarely pray, but He answers what I ask for when I do ask. There are other entities I like, but don't feel comfortable with them honestly. You have follow your own path. Make your chapter in His book. Don't try to be Jesus or anybody else, just be you and do what you feel you have to do to find your proof.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Mizzijr because: Metal Birds and Apple Hats

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I can't prove it to you, but I've proved it to myself. He's been kind to me.

Please change your title as it is misleading. I believe it is impossible to "prove" God. This is the essence of faith and why it matters. Faith is our work in the relationship.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Photo's of you and God or you're talking crap.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Jack3182 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Oh you're an atheist? You don't believe in the paranormal? You poor shallow soul.

For someone who acts like your some kind of advanced soul.....

....you seem to be a vindictive ar$ehole.

This is just another "proof" thread that should get moved straight to Skunk works.
edit on 7/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm scared for you....satan has you deceived. Spirit Guide: that's a demon, pretending to be your guide. Magic is real of course, and it will get you to hell, it's demonic. Praying to anyone but God saying He won't get mad, also false. All religions, magic, anything following an entity other than God is made up by satan to trick people into not following God.
edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: an entity, not Jesus. typo

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

the point is that you will experience and learn a lot on a journey for God. It is not against His will, do not be a slave. Remember, It's your life, and you have to live it.

I agree with you, it's a personal journey, and only the individual 'knows', in his/her Higher Awareness (which remains largely subconscious on the physical plane in most cases) what the point of this lifetime is.

I understand your 'knowing', deep within...you have connected to your Spark, which is of the Divine.

In my experience, it is the breadth of one's education (exploring as many of the spiritual ideas/methods as possible) that opens up that 'box' that in which so many feel stuck and bewildered. I've studied in fair depth all manner of ideas, some like to yours. I was brought up in the Episcopal (Protestant church), and as an adolescent started looking elsewhere...
my journey has led me through
Wicca,
Tarot,
Energy work,
Buddhism,
Lucid dreaming,
Telepathy - with animals and people -
Native American and Celtic shamanism,
Zen,
Crystal work,
Candle work,
Elemental work,
Scrying,
Praying (Christian style),
Herbal work,
Meditation,
Spirit guide work,
Power places,

etc.....

I have also experienced contact from the other realm several times, in very different situations and circumstances.

After years and years of open-minded exploration into all those things esoteric and metaphysical, I have come to my personal Truth, and it is absolutely a fact that once you've found it -- discovered it -- no one can convince you otherwise.

There is no pre-packaged answer; we are all unique, all at different points in our journey, all have an Ethereal Agenda and it's a private one.

Embrace it! Don't be afraid....if you are earnestly seeking you can find it....as long as you mean no harm, you are doing nothing wrong.
Like the OP says, don't let any other person tell you what your spirit needs!! You already know...the key is to reach deep enough within to grasp it.

Go for it, and enjoy!!

Namaste

edit on 7-4-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Agreed.

Which is why I get scared when certain people on here advocates tarot cards, spirit guides, crystal balls, scrying, etc, while at the same time denying that Christ is the resurrected God of All.

People - heed this warning, and choose who's words you decide to follow.... Mans made up concepts of the spirit realm and the divine which were influenced by the deceiver... or Gods revealed Word which was influenced by the Holy Spirit...

edit on 4/7/2012 by Iason321 because: changed a word

edit on 4/7/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

"The Bible is first and foremost, I give God everything under His will without question!" That is a slave. That is not living. That is FEAR. To not question authority because what the book says? That's not real trust. Because you don't really know.

I think in this case, between what we consider questioning "authority" and following the BEING that CREATED US, works a little differently.

Photo's of you and God or you're talking crap.

so then, would you mind photographing some air for me?

edit on 7-4-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Photos of air, that is easy. Take a photo of this threads words, hot air delivered straight from Satan.

Or maybe just delusional dreams.

Constaintine used to do these things and that made a huge mess of things.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Great post thanks for taking the time to write.

Your views on spirituality are very much on par with myself, I too grew up in a christian family and questioned everything about the good book and the more you try find "God" the more you realize religion restricts you from truly achieving spirituality.

For you're mum
i love astrology.

I'm a 22 year old male born on 01/01/1990 in New South Wales, Australia

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

So, that alone should be a sign that you can create you OWN path to God.

I don't think it works that way. If you actually read the bible everyone that tried to make their own path to YHWH ended up in sheol (eternal death). You come to him on his terms, not yours. His terms are named Yeshua the Messiah (known as Jesus the Christ in english). Otherwise you're just making your own cult.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

reply to post by Iason321

And, gentlemen, that is the difference.
You're scared. Those of us who have moved away from the fear and explored the different ideas and possibilities, are not scared. For ourselves, or for you!!

For my part, I feel rather sorry for you that you live in such trembling cowardice and pessimism. You may think you are trying to snatch poor, naive souls from the gaping maw of Hell, but you are misguided... if you hope to 'save them' by instilling terror of unknown eternal horrors, well, ...yeah...not a great sales technique.

Fear is never the answer. Don't be scared; be happy. We'll all get there eventually....even those evil-doers, they'll get theirs (so-to-speak), and in the end they'll come around, after a not-very-fun journey. The only thing required is that you mean no harm, and you seek your personal connection to the Divine.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
I'm scared for you....satan has you deceived. Spirit Guide: that's a demon, pretending to be your guide. Magic is real of course, and it will get you to hell, it's demonic. Praying to anyone but God saying He won't get mad, also false. All religions, magic, anything following an entity other than God is made up by satan to trick people into not following God.
edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2012 by WatcherMan because: an entity, not Jesus. typo

Magic is fake, and anyone that thinks he can raise the dead whispering incantations over black candles is a fool who suffers from delusions of granduer and delusions that he has power at all. Same as anyone thinking they can portent the future looking into a glass ball. This stuff is superstition and is no different than taking a pinch of salt and throwing it over your shoulder believing it wards off evil spirits or knocking on wood for good luck.
edit on 7-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

I get scared when certain people on here advocates tarot cards, spirit guides, crystal balls, scrying, etc, while at the same time denying that Christ is the resurrected God of All.

People? You mean 'wildtimes', obviously. And just as obviously, you don't understand me, and refuse to hear what I say, because your scared fingers are in your scared ears and no amount of my explaining my real stance --- which has nothing to do with evil or Satan or denying Christ and his message --- will allow you to hear.

No worries. You can rest easy on my account. My Holy Spirit self is my guide; it's all good. And I won't hurt anyone...even though I've been hurt.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

When Samuel reproved King Saul, he compared rebellion to the sin of divination and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Witchcraft includes both divination and idolatry. “For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king” (1 Samuel 23). If Saul was rejected by God for rebellion and arrogance so will a modern day person who practices or permits himself or herself to be entertained by witchcraft and idolatry.

The Living Bible clearly addresses the fate of those who delve or as C. S. Lewis labeled “lust” for the occult: “The Lord has rejected you because you welcome foreigners from the East who practice magic and communicate with evil spirits” (Isaiah 2:6). “Crawl into the caves in the rocks and hide in terror from his glorious majesty, for the day is coming when your proud looks will be brought low; the Lord alone will be exalted. On that day the Lord of Hosts will move against the proud and haughty and bring them to dust… All the glory of mankind will bow low; the pride of men will like in the dust, and the Lord alone will be exalted. And all idols will be utterly abolished and destroyed” (Isaiah 2:10-18).

www.refugeofrighteousness.com...

The problem with digging up evil spirits in order to prove there's a God, is that they can attach themselves to you. If you are disobeying God, don't think that he won't allow it to happen.

Why would you encourage people to do something that you admit was an extremely scary experience? It's not worth the price of what could happen. Chances are, one you've gone down this road, there won't be any returning. Satan and his minions will convince you to stay and continue, letting you think that it's "harmless", just like he did to Adam and Eve.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You can't have proof because none exists......Period.

You may have found another source for your faith, other propaganda to read or someone else t support your theory.

But proof?? Nope. sorry.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How can atheists be shallow? Being an atheist doesn't mean you are not spiritual. I am a spiritual atheist, I do believe in other dimensions, have read many books about quantum physics; I am a Neuroscientist and even though I know how the brain works, there are still other options I can consider.
However for me and other atheists, there is no supreme being that has nothing better to do than look after a new race of animals [humans], whilst spreading fear [hell].
Everything posted in the OP can be experienced by an atheist, only without the word 'god' involved.
If believers could just see that they use and abuse spiritualism or even science facts such as the mysteries of quantum physics and bend it into their god shaped universe until it fits, doesn't make it true.

I can make things happen by will only, I can hear other dimensions, I have seen ghosts, I have seen and heard strange stuff such as talking in tongues [no devils/demons involved either, only a messed up Broca's area in the brain]. All these things can be explained far more convincingly by quantum mechanics, neuroscience and just the way reality is only one option.
The only reason anyone needs a 'minder' figure is when there is not enough education. If you knew more about how things work, if you actually understand that nature is a beautiful formula that works so well BECAUSE there is no consciousness involved, then you would feel embarrassed to believe in what is basically a placeholder until a better explanation comes along [which has come along ages ago].

So who is really shallow?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Fear is never the answer. Don't be scared; be happy. We'll all get there eventually....even those evil-doers, they'll get theirs (so-to-speak), and in the end they'll come around, after a not-very-fun journey. The only thing required is that you mean no harm, and you seek your personal connection to the Divine.

Why would anyone choose to travel down the path of "a not-very-fun journey" to get to God when you know there's an alternative? Since "evil-doers" are dealing with evil, what makes them think they're not being deceived into thinking that it leads back to the divine? Evil is evil for a reason.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Why would anyone choose to travel down the path of "a not-very-fun journey" to get to God when you know there's an alternative?

Well, I don't believe the evil-doers are conscious of the fact that their journey is not going to be fun. They're too busy wrecking everyone else's lives (those being TPTB tyrants). I believe they will suffer 'torment' and 'hellish' consequences.

Since "evil-doers" are dealing with evil, what makes them think they're not being deceived into thinking that it leads back to the divine? Evil is evil for a reason.

I'm not an evil-doer...not a cell in my body wants to harm anyone (although as a human, a wish for poetic justice and/or revenge does sometimes pop up in my awareness ).....so I can't really answer what makes them think.
I doubt they think much about spirituality at all...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join