It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
The subconscious is nowhere near as easy to slip into then the concisious. In fact both have firewall, even if there not very good firewalls there still there.

Oh really? Do you have any idea how much the advertising industry spends per year proving that statement wrong?

And when dreams may come, and in dreamland you are the architect and creator, that is if you can handle and accept that if not and you doubt, well like termites creeping in and slowly eating your house from the inside out. So to will these mind probe weapons, really most of it is just a more fancy way to implant the power of suggestions.

While I completely agree with your last sentence I kind of disagree with your assessment that the individual is the architect/creator of ones own dream state. It takes conscious will to Lucid Dream (different then having vivid dreams) and even then the body still incorporates the experience of an individual for peripheral environment and such. The subconscious is a very powerful aspect of how we perceive and interpret the world and it is not the same for everyone...especially when people are mostly unaware of their dream state.

So if there is a way for 'mind control weapons' to implant suggestions to the dream state then there is a potential for problems here - since it can be effective and it is untraceable...getting someone to think about what you want them to think and have them think that they are the originator of the thought process is a dangerous ability to have.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

psychtropic drugs? I think that serb member USAisdevil had detailed the operations of many of the weapons.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The subconscious is nowhere near as easy to slip into then the concisious. In fact both have firewall, even if there not very good firewalls there still there.

Ever hear of subliminal advertising? It was outlawed because it was so effective at conditioning people

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This would definitely fry your brain methinks.....

article

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jjinsane1

Interesting stuff, however one question for you. How do you reconcile these two statements?

Direct Energy Weapons have LONG BEEN used and PERFECTED in the UNITED STATES MILITARY!
They will wipe out every living thing while leaving buildings ect perfectly in tact.

P.S. Anyone who wants to see a great example of Direct energy weapons being used can just watch the WTC twin towers turn to dust. Yes, thermite was used especially for building 7 but WTC 1 and 2 where destroyed by direct energy weapons.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

my friend, psychotronic weapon ain't hi-tech at all
your microwave oven utilizes the same way to heat food up. microwave gun can ruins internal organs or skin, eyes + keep in mind crowd effect: some affected ones infect others with fear. system can be deployed onto naval forces, beam bounces against ionosphere, its reflection can be changed either with kiloton-class nukes or thanks to high energy ground antennas+ 4 effective mirrors, dust clouds are most attractive method
biological stuff needs Just some pennies to be produced & targeted zone been polluted through groundwater, rivers or air.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

What do you have to base this assertion upon? The tech is used on civilians the world over. Russia isn't the only country capable of this tech...

What proof do you have that I should care? You however, you should care.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh really? Do you have any idea how much the advertising industry spends per year proving that statement wrong?

Ah that ain't the subconscious there slipping into.
That is mostly the egos and vanities of people that they are caressing daily. If you dont believe me...Well then try to sell somebody something that they really do not want to buy.

Most buyers already have a fixed mind on what they want to buy, that thing and thought might be vague or they might not have much of a clue about it...But one thing they do have is that they want it. The advertising industry is like the lamp in the darkness which attracts the bugs to it for the reasons why they are attracted to it, fly's because of the heat, and the spiders because it attracts the flies.

In today's age we just have a manifold light-show that the advertising industry spread like a net everywhere and anywhere it can, to attract the most people who are looking for what they are selling, or might be influenced more to buy it. It's not mind-control its just a different type of fishing.

While I completely agree with your last sentence I kind of disagree with your assessment that the individual is the architect/creator of ones own dream state.

Believe it, even nightmares are there because we want them or let them, or need them.

It takes conscious will to Lucid Dream (different then having vivid dreams) and even then the body still incorporates the experience of an individual for peripheral environment and such. The subconscious is a very powerful aspect of how we perceive and interpret the world and it is not the same for everyone...especially when people are mostly unaware of their dream state.

Everybody dreams every single night, not everybody remembers every single dream they have had every single night. So if they do not remember...What does that mean that they are unaware every single time they don't remember it. Some dreams one might consider important...The same dream another might not even be on the radar on another day.

But mostly we wake up and go, not even remembering the things we were doing but moments ago. Can a thought creep in then...Sure...But there are hundreds of other thoughts creeping in as well. I think the point of there attempts at this thought control is the same one that religions have....That is...Something to tell them and encode in them the command...Dream of this every single night....As you can see, it can work for a time. And even religions in some times in history, with the fire, and tortures, and penalties and mind blocks, still could not make everybody think constantly of a single thing, and they all consciously agreed to it, or they all followed along consciously.

If most people are unaware of there dream state, well they might want to become more awake to it. But life is a dream to you know, and one can even change that dream, or one can even end it, or if you want one can even turn it into a nightmare.

But basically what I am saying is, why should I care, when fools may dream themselves into a nightmare. It's there dream after all.

So if there is a way for 'mind control weapons' to implant suggestions to the dream state then there is a potential for problems here - since it can be effective and it is untraceable...getting someone to think about what you want them to think and have them think that they are the originator of the thought process is a dangerous ability to have.

Your telling me.
Ah whatever, people and especially governments just need to find better outlets for there abilities and there new technological gadgets.

But hey! Do you know that there is no such thing as an original thought. Everything is a mix and match and interpreted and reinterpret thought that someone had long ago, going back to even way back into prehistory. In fact the originators of philosophy as people call it were very concerned that there thoughts would echo throughout the ages....It seems so was everybody else throughout history as well, in fact that's why writing was made, and books are written. No really go read a history book and you will see its full of thoughts of original interpretations.

Each and every day my friend is a day full of people who have original thought process that was put there by a long line or chain of others thoughts, be they something they heard or read or from there friends or the fathers and mothers, the chain stretches far and wide and it links back as far as the mind can grasp.

But the eye however can not see it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ever hear of subliminal advertising? It was outlawed because it was so effective at conditioning people

Nope! never heard of it zorgon.

Besides people are conditioned by there conditions, what subliminal advertising has done and wants to do is make itself the most prevalent thing out there. It's not nothing sneaky, it's just something that is always constantly in your face, there by it will be in each and every condition people are in, to make people into one conditioned state.

It's like only been going on for the past hundreds of years or so, so that means it is the main condition of the majority of people.

You see zombies are not being made, they already exist.
New ones just might be introduced coming down the line.

See the new food chain pyramid bro.
Notice even aliens have zombie problems.

edit on 8-4-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

What do you have to base this assertion upon? The tech is used on civilians the world over. Russia isn't the only country capable of this tech...

What proof do you have that I should care? You however, you should care.

So...you're saying that you don't care to back up your statements? Not so much wondering why I need to continue this discussion save for the fact that you seem to love placing relative possibilities as absolutes...

-Sighs-

Another one of these types...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

No bro I am saying you have said absolutely nothing.

In fact I don't ever remember what they hell you talking about. I even looked back again...And still nothing.

Next time make yourself clearer.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The irony is pristine...because I was asking you to clarify the following -

If you talking about using it on non battlefield situations like on civilians, really ya what would be the point. Especially since most of them get all uppity and antsy over pretty much anything, in psy warfare i suppose no doubt.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki

Originally posted by starheart
The American and the rest of the world NWO allready have this weapon since the '90s.

That's quite a claim, Can't say I've ever heard such a thing, nor seen a single shred of evidence suggesting that.

It is a fact of record that the USA, at least, spent about two decades and untold billions conducting mind control experiments on its own citizens and foreign nationals. Radio applications were specifically mentioned many times since then, and there are even a number of patents that support the theory and others like it. Silent Sound technology is well acknowledged and there are apparently even commercial advertising installations using that particular technology.

As far as it being used operationally in the 1990s, many people speculate that a sort of mind-control / special effects show contributed to the mass surrenders of Iraqi troops. Some people here, at least, think this sort of technology is being developed under the code name Bluebeam.

As far as Russia claiming to have this weapon? Why not! We may sneer at Russia but at least they managed to keep ahold of their manned space program when their economy imploded. They have produced a lot of top-rate thinkers and scientists over time, and even manage to stymie us geo-politically from time to time. The technology to make radio waves is obviously very old, and as one poster said above, there was technical interest in the subject early in the 20th century.

If you stuck a dozen really sharp people on a project like this, and gave them what 70 years, don't you think they could make some progress eventually? I do.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

The irony is pristine...because I was asking you to clarify the following -

If you talking about using it on non battlefield situations like on civilians, really ya what would be the point. Especially since most of them get all uppity and antsy over pretty much anything, in psy warfare i suppose no doubt.

What is so hard to understand bro.

The answer is a big duh. If they use other tricks like the media infused propaganda, what do you think they would do if they can get themselves a meme/thought implanted or mind control device....The answer is same thing that happened last time any new gadget got into there hands....It's pretty self explanatory.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Shortly before his death, Serykh told Glasgow North East MP Willie Bain he had become
a victim of “a mind altering radiation”.

Shortly before his death, Serykh told Glasgow North East MP Willie Bain that he was a former spy and spoke of a plot to assassinate the Queen. He said he had become a victim of “a mind altering radiation”.

But the family in Russia has now instructed the Crown Office to end the police probe and say they will reluctantly accept a verdict of suicide, because of fears for their own safety.

www.express.co.uk...

www.liveleak.com...

High doses of microwaves can damage the functioning of internal organs, control behaviour or even drive victims to suicide. Anatoly Tsyganok, head of the Military Forecasting Centre in Moscow, said: ‘This is a highly serious weapon. .........

The long-term effects are not known, but two years ago a former major in the Russian foreign intelligence agency, the GRU, died in Scotland after making claims about such a weapons programme to MI6.

Sergei Serykh, 43, claimed he was a victim of weapons which he said were ‘many times more powerful than in the Matrix films’. Mr Serykh died after falling from a Glasgow tower block with his wife and stepson in March 2010. While his death was assumed to be suicide, his family fear there was foul play.

From the www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join