It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
it looks like we will need copper mesh embedded into our clothes then!
)

www.twpinc.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You've been holding out on me girl!!!!

Why haven't you been posting these links in my thread?

Well I stole your links, and put them in

Consider yourself spanked

just kidding

... but really... you should have posted them there too!

edit on 6-4-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Looks like those hobos wearing tin foil hats weren't that nutty after all

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

You know, I was waiting for you comrade!

Half the fun is in the collaberation!

Besides, nothing like letting those fools go on for days and months,
showing massive ignorance, and then bam! Hit em with it in the end!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I find all this a little disconcerting !
What's going on with all this 'ooh we don't even have to touch you, we got a thing thats like
openin an oven door'
and a gun that radiates your brain ....
C'mon wheres all the fun gone ? Blood 'n' guts and gore of REAL WAR !
Break out the broad sword and the axe and mace and lets get down to some proper hurtin'
I don't know soldiers these days, they don't know theyre bloody born !

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thomas Bearden told us about the Russian scaler waves and psychotronic weapons many years ago...

The CIA under Project Stargate... their remote viewers biggest target success story was locating the scalar weapons facility. The huge gantry crane they saw is still there today on Google Earth
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Hal Puthoff, Dr E Rauscher and others were all involved in psychotronics research for our side and still are

Many documents available at DTIC like this declassified one from 1976

An Approach to Understanding Psychotronics
www.dtic.mil...

or this...

Author Groller, Richard
Title Soviet psychotronics--A state of mind
Source Military Intelligence
Publication Date October-December, 1986
Volume vol. 12
Page #s pp. 18-21 +
Abstract The programs are run by the Soviet military and the KGB for use in military operations.
www.dtic.mil...

This is old news
I mean where do you THINK the idea of tin foil hats to stop government brain waves came from in the first place?

You guys are SLOW

edit on 6-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Comrade,

Nice to see you!

Thanks for the links too.
Yes, so it seems that the Tin Foil hat has been vindicated once again!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just passing through

The boys at MIT will tell you that a tin foil hat will actually act as an ANTENNA so INCREASE the effect...

Hmmmm MIT? Aren't those the guys working on beam weapons? I heard rumors that they tested the space based ones by making crop circles

Not sure I would take their word for it
especially when they call us the "fringe group" in the study

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study

Electrical Engineering and Computer Science department, MIT.
Media Laboratory, MIT.

Abstract

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

berkeley.intel-research.net...

I swear this guy looks looks Bob Lazar
He really WAS at MIT

Well the cone shaped ones may be antennas, but the box ones will be a faraday cage... like the original first addition ATS tin foil hat

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
People of the world: America is horrible, evil, the devil,

-russia makes brain bake zombie gun-

People of the world: ~crickets~

Anyhow, they aren't zombies, they are infected

/romero

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Hey Comrade,
Nice to see you!

Приятно видеть вас, товарищ
Это позволит поднять призраки

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

и сделать зомби

I wonder what the range is on the gun?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

There are so many ways to make zombies its really not funny.

The zombie Apocalypse inches closer and closer each and every year.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
I wonder what the range is on the gun?

You don't want to know

Psychotronic Weapons - "The Mind Has No Firewall".

6. Space tasks: the taking out into outer space of psychotronic weapons (apparatuses) with the aim of controlling and managing the behavior of the population; the distant control and management of cosmonauts.

10. Outer-Space Secret NII is taking on the following [general] tasks: geo-political, ideological, military, police [law enforcement], medical-biological, scientific research, production-farming, the expert appraisal of conducting a psychotronic war.

Narrow [high] specialization:
1. development of technological means of distant control and management of the thought processes of humans
2. the perfection of technologically distant control of the behavior and organisms of man with the help of apparatuses used in the capacity of directing sources of electromagnetic, magnetic fields and acoustic waves 3. the use of telekinesis of a techtronic character for the influencing of a technological system
4. the development of devices with the aim of the distant control of behavior of humans, with the use of the implanting into the brain and body of electronic data
5. distant control of the behavior of people with the use of pharmacological means along this schemes: introduction in the human body of pharmacological means (behavior modification), and afterwards the distance-influencing by psychotronic apparatuses for the modification of the body of humans
6. the perfection of technological, distant transporting into the body of a bio-object chemical and other object matter
7. the distant control of people with the use of radio and television
8. the creation of a bio-robot
9. the perfection of technology for erasing information from the brain
10. the distant physical and biological influencing of a living organism by electromagnetic, magnetic fields and acoustical waves
11. the distant influencing of particular factors of the surrounding environment and on the growth of animals and humans:

realneo.us...

BTW there actually IS a defense sorta like a firewall... but THAT secret I won't share here

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

From your link, I tracked down a copy of Anisimov's book.
The Russians are good at this sort of thing,
reminds me of The Woodpecker Story.

Psychotronic Golgotha
by N.I. Anisimov, 1999

mindjustice.org...

And found this too.

The Mind Has No Firewall
by Mr. Timothy L. Thomas
Foreign Military Studies Office, Fort Leavenworth, KS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article first appeared in the
Spring 1998 issue of Parameters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority."
Major I. Chernishev, Russian Army 1

The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity. 2 We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. Examples of unplanned attacks on the body's data-processing capability are well-documented. Strobe lights have been known to cause epileptic seizures. Not long ago in Japan, children watching television cartoons were subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures in some and made others very sick.

fmso.leavenworth.army.mil...

edit on 6-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And the award for most deceiving thread title of the year goes to...

Seriously. I was expecting something else.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
the funny thing is, if your tinfoil hat is grounded well enough, it will work.

copper mesh works better.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

is it green?

smells of skunk?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Precise details have not been revealed but previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts.

too overrated
some frequencies or their superposition can induce emotions, hallucinations indeed, but to control human thoughts at high rank of accuracy ain't possible with those methods

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
These weapons are monstrous.Of course we will develope(if we hadn't already)something equally or even more terrifying in response.Everyone up for a new arms race?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

Then you are in denial or you have not investigated DEWs.
This is old stuff dude. I KNOW. I already posted about this subject and "how" i know about it.
I watched them use it in Iraq in the early 1990s. How do you explain thousands of Iraq soldiers "giving up"
at the exact time?

Again, i will state this because i know from first hand experience what these weapons can do.
Nukes are a think of the past.
Why would they use a Nuke that will destroy everything and everyone they are planning to take over?
Direct Energy Weapons have LONG BEEN used and PERFECTED in the UNITED STATES MILITARY!
They will wipe out every living thing while leaving buildings ect perfectly in tact.
Why do you think the government keeps allowing millions to buy guns and stock up on ammo?
Answer: They will be useless. One flip of the switch and your either dead, brain fried, or memory erased.
Why do you people think they are sticking GWEN "cell phone" towers up every 10 miles across America?
Answer: Deploy microwave weapons upon the masses when the time comes.
Drive down any interstate and pay attention to all the "cell phone" towers (Gwen towers) you see. They are EVERYWHERE and especially along interstates. Why? Easier to contain people in certain areas.
All this info is out there, and its OLD news to those who research it.
Haarp - Gwen towers - Switching entire nation to digital TV - Weather modification - are all tied together. If you connect the dots you will see exactly what is about to happen - TO AMERICANS.

P.S. Anyone who wants to see a great example of Direct energy weapons being used can just watch the WTC twin towers turn to dust. Yes, thermite was used especially for building 7 but WTC 1 and 2 where destroyed by direct energy weapons. The evidence is everywhere. You just have to stop denying it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join