It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

gizmodo.com

the beam weapon, trotted out by Russian defense minister Anatoly Serdyukov, is capable of some serious frying:

Precise details have not been revealed but previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whptv.com
www.defpro.com
www.larouchepub.com
www.heraldsun.com .au

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So, it was not an April Fools joke afterall.

It seems that Putin is counting on that
"flexibility" soon coming his way.

Mr Putin has described the guns, which use electromagnetic radiation like that found in microwave ovens, as entirely new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals.

Plans to introduce the super-weapons were announced by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov.

Oh, and make sure you check out the article on CBS, it
has some very curious typos.

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
US military unveils non-lethal heat ray weapon

DoD Non-Lethal Weapons Program

www.youtube.com...

95 gigahertz, a frequency "absorbed very superficially," ,
The beam goes 1/64th of an inch (0.4 millimeter), which is non lethal.

In contrast, microwave frequency is around one gigahertz, which moves faster
and penetrates deeper -- which is how it can cook, or in the Russian way,
manipulate your mind, and zombify you.

edit on 5-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well.... I will admit... I really truly and absolutely thought this was an April Fool's joke.... hook, line, and sinker!

But this is a rather disquieting development...

“The development of weaponry based on new physics principles; direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, etc., is part of the state arms procurement program for 2011-2020,” Serdyukov said at a meeting with Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

The source is somewhat ... unequivocal.

Of course, my main distress with news like this is the perennial conspiracy theorist's dilemma... "If we are hearing about this NOW... how long has it been in use in an 'unofficial' way and on a 'test' basis?" Also, if "they" have it ... you KNOW "we" have it. And if we do have it... well... DARPA's got some 'splainin' to do.

I wonder if the "global" powers would be adverse to updating the convention on warfare? These "new" weapons may be more than they had imagined as possible when they proclaimed certain other 'weapons' as illegal. Or maybe they'll just pencil whip this into a 'non-weapon' status so it can be deployed against irritating civilians.

That typo-ridden article was interesting... they must have been in a hurry or something... no?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by burntheships

That typo-ridden article was interesting... they must have been in a hurry or something... no?

can't find it.. Link? EDIT: Never mind I didn't realize you put the local station name up..
This is something I thought they had already by reading old CIA documents...

Anyone who plays Command and Conquer games may notice they always put things in their games that are going to come out in the future. Like usa airborne laser systems, and russian mind control beams..
edit on 4/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting stuff. Should make future warfare somewhat different. If it can 'alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts' then you could just beam into enemy soldiers heads that they give up or kill each other or kill their leaders. A bullet-less, bomb-less war perhaps? Possibly NOT technology people as corrupt as the various militaries and governments worldwide should have. Imagine what would happen if these became widely available? 'But your honor I didn't rape her, she came on to me' (after I fired a mind control gun at her and told her to) or 'But your honor I didn't willingly commit that murder, voices in my head forced me to' Don't like where this is going...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I thought so, maybe "something" was affecting them.

Its said that DEW are the 'most feared and controversial weapon(s) of (the) modern age.'
A little reading here from about 5 years ago...well what was not classified.
www.acq.osd.mil...

Thats what is publically known.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
Hmm, interesting stuff. Should make future warfare somewhat different. If it can 'alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts' then you could just beam into enemy soldiers heads that they give up or kill each other or kill their leaders. A bullet-less, bomb-less war perhaps? Possibly NOT technology people as corrupt as the various militaries and governments worldwide should have. Imagine what would happen if these became widely available? 'But your honor I didn't rape her, she came on to me' (after I fired a mind control gun at her and told her to) or 'But your honor I didn't willingly commit that murder, voices in my head forced me to' Don't like where this is going...

If you play any games with mind control in them you will know that you can find the source of the transmission and knock it out from the air... It's not an auto win, it just adds one more reason for us to all stop fighting. I think what is far worse are the political paranoia implications.

We gotta go blow em up before they get my mind! Type stuff...

Domestically against civillians though?? Get out those tinfoil hats haha. Get to know your mind now and start having strong opinions. Otherwise how do you know you are you??

Your Jedi mind tricks don't a work on a me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

This is what strikes my curiosity.

The development of weaponry based on new physics principles

I would like further details as to what the new principals are.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Anybody remember the Brain Scorcher from Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl? It used electromagnetic radiation to fry to brains of people who wandered too close to some top secret research facilities. A further refinement of that technology was used to create fanatical soldiers that worshiped a mystical monolith that was really just a relay for commands. Interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
can't find it.. Link?

Here ya go...

Plans to introduce the super- weapons were announced quietly last week by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov, fulfilling a little-noticed election campaign pledge by president-elect Putin.
Plans to introduce the super- weapons were announced quietly last week by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov

Plans to introduce the super- weapons were announced quietly last week by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov
www.whptv.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Very good point!

The political paranoia will be much worse with this. Mind you, this could all be disinfo. Imagine telling your potential enemy you have this weapon and they may end up either wasting billions trying to develop this or start questioning their own decisions/thoughts. 'was that thought my own or did the enemy make me think that?'

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

DARPA has the voice projecting weapon ready to go for some time now....

Imagine a weapon that creates sound that only you can hear. Science fiction? No, this is one area that has a very solid basis in reality. The Air Force has experimented with microwaves that create sounds in people’s head (which they’ve called a possible psychological warfare tool), and American Technologies can "beam" sounds to specific targets with their patented HyperSound (and yes, I’ve heard/seen them demonstrate the speakers, and they are shockingly effective). source

Even old technology could do some of this:
The microwave auditory effect

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect

en.wikipedia.org...

This was back in 1985 on a CNN documentary.
1985 CNN Special Assignment

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

except Russia has been working on brainwashing and mind control since at least WW II.

Brainwashed a lot of our guys. There are CIA docs from the 50's, 60's about us trying to find out how they did it.

MK Ultra was our response.

A link to some FOIA requested docs on Mind control:

Mind Control Docs
AND...
Communist Control Techniques April 2, 1956

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Of course, my main distress with news like this is the perennial conspiracy theorist's dilemma... "If we are hearing about this NOW... how long has it been in use in an 'unofficial' way and on a 'test' basis?" Also, if "they" have it ... you KNOW "we" have it. And if we do have it... well... DARPA's got some 'splainin' to do.

There are some sources that place technical interest in this capability as early as the 1930's. And there are few people on this website who cite personal experience as having this tech already in application.

I agree wholeheartedly...DARPA has some 'splainin to do...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Your absolutely right, I have read a lot of the available MKULTRA data and some of the published Russian and British data on mind control experiments. But it is in your enemies advantage to convince you that their tech is more advanced than yours so some of the claims from all sides may be exaggerated for political/military strategic effect. You can guarantee if the Russians were looking into the mind control stuff then then the US, British, Nazi's, Japanese (and probably numerous other governments/groups) were looking into it too. Outright lying/exaggerating about your military tech is an advantage as your enemy is then left scratching their heads wondered just what the hell you are capable of. It's all mind games of one sort or another...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If I invented this I would use it to ram happy positive thoughts into the minds of all our so called "leaders"to attempt to stop them ALL from war mongering and oppressing the peoples of the Earth.

I would consistently transmit one message:

"Look up,see the stars and the universe we are all a tiny part of,and use your vast wealth and power to enrich the lives of your people,while at the same time putting half of the money you would use for war into Human space travel and exploration of this incredible galaxy we live in.
Spend the other half on free hospitals and non GMO food for everyone on Earth."

They would hear this message at near brain bursting intensity until they complied.

But hey,how can you tell if this is not what Putin has zapped me to say...?

edit on 5/4/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: Because

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Sadly war and oppression makes money for those people with the power and connections to cause war and oppression. They will NEVER give up that source of income. War is far too profitable and humans are far too greedy to ever stop. Nice thought though... Star for you 'Silicone Synapse'

S+F for OP too.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

You are now in charge of the revolution!.

Good plan.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
the only thing that scares me about this is

has it already been used?!?!?!??!?!

What if the policy makers have been tampered... That truly is a scary thought.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join