It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MONSANTO Bill S510/HR2751 BANS Homegrown FOOD Makes Private, Backyard Fruit, Veggie Gardens ILLEGAL!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
WTH

Who's planet is this????? Theirs???? Just theirs????

Seems like a precursor to eventually banning any home grown produce.
That way, we're totally reliant on the government. We can't help our neighbors, we can't help ourselves.
Exactly where they want us all

All , under the guise 'for our own protection' of course.....

This is just bull****
When will everyone wake up? How much worse does it have to get??

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Thanks! I had no clue on this issue! This is about screwed up! I will look the bill up.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
unfortunately this dosent surprise me

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i got enough 'natural' seeds from my own garden to last me 5 years! and guess what,i get more seeds every year from my garden! how are the 'garden police' gonna tell if my veggies are organic or gen. mod.?
my veggies are free(just a bit of work they cost) and me and my whole street shares with one another.
20 lbs. of beefsteak tomatoes is a bit much for anyone,so the neighbors get gift baskets,and in return i get gift baskets as well. this is how we should all operate!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

It looks like they are leaving it up to state and local authorities. This causes a problem because the Busybodies or fake elite are taking advantage of this. We have to crush these Busybodies power because they are completely unaware of reality. They try to shove what they perceive on others, bathing in the benefits of the present capitalistic society. If the SHTF these small food suppliers need to restrict access to locally grown foods and other forms of help to these kind of people. It will teach these busy-bodies that their perception of reality is flawed. Maybe if they go hungry for a while their perception of reality will increase. Let them beg.

The people I am talking about are not the "Real" Elite. They are the type of people who would do anything to stay in control and obtain riches. I actually like the "Real" Elite, they are calm and mellow people who try to create jobs for people and don't desire to spoil people so they become Busybodies. The "Real" Elite create work for people and waste money which creates even more jobs. The "Fake Elite" spend their money in a way that gives their money to other "Fake Elite" with little hitting the common person. Unfortunately the "Fake Elite" numbers are increasing.

I hope my perception has not made people aware of their flawed thinking
Nothing like stirring up a hornet's nest

edit on 5-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You're a bit out of date.
SB 510 passed the Senate in 2010.
The related HR 2751 became law on January 4, 2011.

Have you been having any trouble at your local Farmers' Market in the past year? I haven't.
edit on 4/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I, like many, respect your rationale and debunking skills, but I have to say that we shouldn't assume that just because something hasn't happened yet, means it won't.

It still remains plausible that laws such as HR 2751 and FY 2012 NDAA may be laying the ground work for some alterior motive that strips away many of our freedoms in some future event/scenerio.

I think we, as Americans, have the responsiblity to keep our guards up and a close eye on what laws are passed, and that is coming from someone who is a Government employee and currently serving in the US Military.

edit on 5-4-2012 by iwan2ski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You got that right! These people, for lack of a better word, are experiencing delusions of grandeur. If they attempt to enforce that bovine feces, they'll get to experience, firsthand, the stand your ground law.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Screw Monsanto. I'll do what I want with what I plant and grow......

I don't think the plant police are going to be in my neck of the woods anytime soon.

Des

That's right, they'll send non-GMO detecting drones instead. Or just spray everything with round-up.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Screw Monsanto. I'll do what I want with what I plant and grow......

I don't think the plant police are going to be in my neck of the woods anytime soon.

Des

Greetings:

Since all the shills have jumped at the chance of being paid on another thread (No longer a shill, my conscience is clear), US Plant Police (USPP) have been noticed in your neighborhood, Destinyone.

And they know who you are.

It has come to their attention that you harbor an inappropriate amount of unlicensed organisms (read 4-legged critters) that are imbibing rainwater, (irradiated as it is - at least with the glow, one can see the little darlings easier at night when spotlighting out and about) - rainwater that the State is claiming to be theirs.

All property and livestock (even that darn cat!) will be confiscated by the USPP and held in a holding cell (where else) until proper authorities decide your fate.

Please collect all weapons, ammunition, kitchen utensils and kitty toys and place them neatly outside by the front door.

The USPS (a sister agency) will pick up the contraband and then THEY will swoop in for the coup de gras.

Not to worry, as we've got your back.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You guys and gals arent getting the "bigger picture" here........from 7 years of research on the collapse that we are headed for.......let me say.....this bill is to ensure that whenever the "event" that is planned to happen, that will throw the U.S. into devastation and into Martial Law.....people will not be allowed to stay on their farms and survive, or "hold up"......so now, lets say a New Madrid or Solar event occurs today......you go to your planned survival location with friends, and live off the land until order is restored.......WRONG!! Not now!! Now its illegal for you to live off the land, so the 450,000+ NATO troops can kill you or arrest you for breaking the law. And if you dont already know about the 450,000 NATO troops already here and waiting.....then shame on you......do some research.

Peace out brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I will simply grow hydroponically in my basement. Already am designing my system. The government and the monsanto toadies can kiss my grass.

Will raise fish and vegetables. Fish fertilize the vegetables and the veggies clean the fish water. Nice closed system. Been running my tropical fish tanks like this for decades. Thought I would expand a bit. Could even breed some tropicals and make some money at the local pet shops.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Anytime Monsanto is involved, you can bet its sinister! When will people unite.. I hope 2012 is the year of global awakening because the elites are putting the foot down to the metal.

Pure example of Fascism. A corporation forcing/making laws with the government. Pure BS!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This topic was covered very briefly FDA Claims power to seize food... it is only one page. I am unsure why it received so little attention then. I truly believe the poison to control is in the food. The Women, Infants, and Children program (W.I.C) does not allow the purchase of organic products. I find this odd as in some areas the price would be comparable. Why do the most vulnerable individuals (children) have to eat the GMO. It is becoming more and more difficult to avoid becoming a processed human. We can't even say we ourselves are organic.

At first glance and due to timing a less aware individual would believe this bill was designed to prevent all the outbreaks of food contamination. What some may fail to notice is that the e.coli and other bacteria is genetically implanted in the foods already, it is how they invade the structure of the cell to introduce the new gene. No wonder people are getting sick from a simple salad.

I have my own home garden and a real strong desire to protect it. The trick to a global take over is the same as an abusive lover you take it slow until they are locked in and can't get away. Only the truly strong willed can see whats coming and how to come out on top. I hope everyone is ready for a bumpy ride. I am glad this topic resurfaced.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I went to harvest some dandelion leaves from my backyard in order to make a nice, healthy salad and the FED shot at me with HAARP coming from an unmanned drone above my city!!

My neighbor got picked up for growing some basil and was incarcerated at the local McDonald's in the storeroom out back run by FEMA.

what a world!

At least we have a black democrat as president. He can fix all this

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thread closed.

T&C violations, cannot speak of illegal plants ( if ya know what I mean?)

There will always be ways to get it though ( if ya know what I mean?)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I found a statement in the first video to be a little mis- leading... Robert Taylor it said, use to WORK for Mansanto ... When actually his law- firm represented them. I can't stand people bending any truths.. Even if just a little to prove thier point.

Does this mean I think their lying? No.... However... If your going to mis- lead to try and hammer a point your no better then the [snip] themselves.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: word removed

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
If your going to mis- lead to try and hammer a point your no better then the assholes themselves.

Welcome to ATS. When they speak half-truths or make misleading statements, it's the end of the world. When we do it, it's for the benefit of all.
edit on 5-4-2012 by TurkeyTots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I guess its a pain in the butt to read a 40,000+ word law. Youtube makes it so much easier. Easier for people to be lied to.

The law does not apply to those growing food for individual consumption. Most of the other garbage from the youtube video is not in the law either. There is too much info to break down here so read it youselves and learn on your own. Someone linked the law on page one.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why is it that in every over the top reaction thread, there is one or two posts that actually explain why the overreaction is unnecessary, and it goes completely ignored while everyone else posts the ATS version of Chicken Little?

It passed. Last year. According to you crazy people, we should all be in chains by now for having an "Amazing Upside Down Tomato Planter" in our backyards. You wonder why the general stereotype of conspiracy people is so negative? Read this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Exactly. They better build a higher fence around their headquarters. People have had enough of these pigs and their greed and wild behavior. If they were an individual, they would have been locked up behind bars long ago or put to death. That something like this is even proposed shows they think they won't be stopped in their tracks. Enough already! Heads will roll! Who the hell voted yes for this in the senate???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join