It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula

Bloc i do not believe your grandmother is dead i think you was lying to get attention
i think your making it up .
You can think and believe anything you want.I understand that denial is easier to live with.Because i know that all truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and then they are accepted as being self evident...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

1 If one lies they also suffer ridicule . that blows that out of the water, that theory.

2 Remember its all an illusion as you said, so it cannot be true with your grandmother, your words not mine

3 Read your own posts clearly before you judge others.

edit on 18-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

You can think and believe anything you want.I understand that denial is easier to live with.Because i know that all truths pass through three stages,first they are ridiculed,then they are violently opposed and then they are accepted as being self evident...

You forgot lies go through the same son.

example

1 If you claim to be able to fly then i would ridicule you
2 Your claims would be violently opposed.
3 Then you would be accepted as being self certifiable...
4 No proof makes your stay in state mental hospital possible.
5 The only thing i can see self evident is your sanity regarding reality.
6 Since this is ATS you have a right to express your opinion..
7 As you cannot prove to me that say you could fly then you have told a lie.
8 that concludes the lesson about truth and lies.....

9 If you want to deny this post i understand as remember like you said its easier to live with

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I understand that denial is easier to live with.

Yes, you sure do don't you.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

1 If one lies they also suffer ridicule . that blows that out of the water, that theory.

2 Remember its all an illusion as you said, so it cannot be true with your grandmother, your words not mine

You should give him a break having a battle of wits is pointless he doesnt know when hes lost.And since he believes everything is an illusion he doesnt understand reality.You would do better arguing with your door.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.psychologytoday.com...

bloc regarding your photographic memory read the link
this should interest you ...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

reply to post by blocula

You should give him a break having a battle of wits is pointless he doesnt know when hes lost.And since he believes everything is an illusion he doesnt understand reality.You would do better arguing with your door.
Heres some very important issues that i would like to relate...

1- Just go outside and look up at the moon and imagine trying to get there...

2- Its been forty years since nasa has expressed any real desire about returning to the moon...

3-Can anyone provide unquestionable proof that we actually went to the moon,without relying on what nasa has told us,showed us and led us to believe?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The cold hard truth is about 90per cent of people in countries other than the u.s believe the moon landings were faked.

Although the denial of some is quite shocking,thinking that flimsy cling wrap covered space vehicle could reach the moon and be bombarded by radiation.

One look at the after event press conference with the disgusted and angry looking astronaughts is enough evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yes but a door also opens, as well as closes. I don't mean it opens out of the box, that would be meaningless.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

3-Can anyone provide unquestionable proof that we actually went to the moon,without relying on what nasa has told us,showed us and led us to believe?

"Unquestionable proof" does not exist especially for someone who denies that reality even exists outside of their brain. One can "question" anything. I have not seen you successfully defend the premise of your OP or refute the evidence presented.

I do have evidence that could be used to make the case that posts you've made in this thread are delusional trolling. Like in THIS POST

Satanic rituals generally take place at night,because thats when the earths magnetic field is most stable. During the day,electrically charged particles of the solar wind cause turbulence in the field, making interdimensional connection more difficult...

The Reptilian Blood Legacy > www.whale.to...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Electrically charged particles of the solar wind? From a holographic illusion? You got some 'splainin' to do.
edit on 18-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: add link

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

YOU KNOW WHAT???

The cold hard truth is about 90per cent of people in countries other than the u.s believe the moon landings were faked.

THAT is a load of Shii&te! "90per cent" ('sic') I mean......what total NONSENSE BOLLOCKS!!!!!

You either PRESENT solid sources to BACK UP that assertion....or....Shut the Frig UP!!!!

I mean.....it is "SIMPLE"....by now.....PROVE the so-called "Moon Landing Hoax"....or else?????....

LEARN some fRIGGING FACTS!!).....a TINY bit of "research" is what some people (seem) to need.....................
edit on Wed 18 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface

Although the denial of some is quite shocking,thinking that flimsy cling wrap covered space vehicle could reach the moon and be bombarded by radiation.

One look at the after event press conference with the disgusted and angry looking astronaughts is enough evidence.

When they premiered the x files in London they did a survey about whether they thought the moon landings were faked. They asked 1000 people of which 35 percent said they were. But i wouldn't put alot of faith in that.Another question they asked was do you believe Winston Churchill was a fictional character and and 30 percent thought he was. So this tells you 30 percent were let us just say stupid for lack of a better term.

In the US they did a poll in 1995 again asking if people thought the US faked the moon landings in this 6 percent said they did. But again you could get 6 percent of people to tell you they believe they can walk through walls. If i had to guess id say about 1 in 10 believe the moon landings were faked unless you get them all in one place like an x files premiere.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thats because around 90% of the worlds population isnt living in the usa and are not being constantly brainwashed into thinking like tptb want them to think and believing what tptb want them to believe...

The tin foiled out wrapping of the lunar module looks like i could throw a baseball through it and i'm suppose to believe that fragile looking craft went blasting through outer space at thousands of miles per hour within incomprehensibly cold temperatures and then landed upon the moon surface with hardly a scratch?!

I would appear disgusted and angry as well,if i was an airplane pilot paid to act and look like an astronaut and then told to lie to the american people and to the rest of the world about it...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thats because around 90% of the worlds population isnt living in the usa and are not being constantly brainwashed into thinking like tptb want them to think and believing what tptb want them to believe...

The tin foiled out wrapping of the lunar module looks like i could throw a baseball through it and i'm suppose to believe that fragile looking craft went blasting through outer space at thousands of miles per hour within incomprehensibly cold temperatures and then landed upon the moon surface with hardly a scratch?!

I would appear disgusted and angry as well,if i was an airplane pilot paid to act and look like an astronaut and then told to lie to the american people and to the rest of the world about it...

yea the majority of the world believes we went to the moon. most educated people believe we have landed man on the moon, its the intellectually challenge that dont believe. why? because they simply do not understand the processes involved with the feat and the sheer scale and effort.

all they see is a rocket that goes up and down and say its impossible because they dont understand the science or engineering behind it. so they get scared and deny it as it defies all the logic that they know and understand.

actually reminds me of a primitive tribe and how they would react to an airplane or helicopter. or when people ask how a jetliner weighing over 100 tons is able to fly.
edit on 18-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Heres some very important issues that i would like to relate...

1- Just go outside and look up at the moon and imagine trying to get there...

2- Its been forty years since nasa has expressed any real desire about returning to the moon...

throughout this thread there is proof we went to the moon, but you have been too closed minded to believe that they could be real. The retroreflectors for instance were lased when they were placed there by the apollo missions. fire a laser at any point on the moon and you get nothing fire it at the reflectors and you get a return on your signal and an accurate measurement of the distance.

these reflectors are on the moon, you flat out refuse to believe it nor test it for yourself or even try to find out if its true. many many people have tried to ask you to goto a univeristy and try it out but you wont, because deep down you know its possible and thus blowing a gigantic hole in your theory and than you need to make up that it was placed there by robotic means even though you suggested its plainly too cold for anything to land on the moon as it will simply shatter.

the evidence is there, you are just denying it.
edit on 18-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please, get off conspiracy forums and get some fresh air.

I do not understand how you exist in such a paranoid delusional reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

yea the majority of the world believes we went to the moon. most educated people believe we have landed man on the moon, its the intellectually challenge that dont believe.
The majority of people in the world do not believe we went to the moon and the only reason anyone in the mainstream public believes we went to the moon,is because nasa told them to believe it and the only reason anyone in the mainstream public thinks we went to the moon,is because nasa told them to think we did and so in reality,no one in the mainstream really knows and no one in the mainstream can actually prove we went to the moon.The mainstream public are just like good little sheep,easily misled astray,who think and believe what they are told to think and believe,without really knowing or understanding what they are thinking and believing,never realizing just how tightly their own wool has been pulled over their eyes...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

First off,the majority of people in the world do not believe we went to the moon.

Reality is a holographic projection. There is no "majority" because no-one else exists. Find a better argument.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I have different thoughts and ideas and i have varying types of theories and beliefs and sometimes they merge to form a clear and solid picture of reality and sometimes they remain seperate, transparent and perplexing,but what i believe is malleable,not etched in steel...

Theres no one on earth right now,who can prove beyond all shadows of any doubt,that we walked on the moon, because any image,any footage and any argument that anyone could and would try to use to prove we did,i can easily show and explain how the images could have been altered,how the footage could have been faked and how their arguments are filled with gaping holes that no pictures and footage can fill...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have different thoughts and ideas and i have varying types of theories and beliefs and sometimes they merge to form a clear and solid picture of reality and sometimes they remain seperate, transparent and perplexing,but what i believe is malleable,not etched in steel...

You cannot even prove to me that I exist, so what is the purpose of this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join