It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

What i have a habit of doing is thinking outside the box,way outside the box and actually i have thrown the box away...
Any shred of credibility, sanity or reason went right out along with that box in this thread
You represent the very worst ATS has to offer. Thankfully you and others like you are in the minority and can normally be ignored. Your ideas would not even make good sci-fi, they are just totally insane and make no sense at all.

Sorry if you find this offensive, but someone needs call you out on this type of junk......

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Oh how i love these threads

Seriously. I know quite a few people who worked on the moon missions and they will tell you otherwise. It is really rude and offensive to people who spent their lives working on these programs. Do you know how many people would have to be "in" on it for it to work? We went to the moon, stop saying we didn't.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Oh how i love these threads

Seriously. I know quite a few people who worked on the moon missions and they will tell you otherwise. It is really rude and offensive to people who spent their lives working on these programs. Do you know how many people would have to be "in" on it for it to work? We went to the moon, stop saying we didn't.

names? what did they exactly do? You have to be a moron to work for the moon mission and not discover it was all a hoax

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

That is all I can really agree with in this thread.

We only see what they want us to see. We did go to the moon. But I believe that we weren't told the full story.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by eriktheawful

The ENTIRE space program is a hoax huh? Moonrocks, the targeting mirror on the moon, rockets and shuttles we visually see, not to mention the satellite this post is bouncing off right now, prove you wrong. Your entire ATS career is a hoax and fraud next to all the proof of our space program. Wish ATS had a block user feature.

edit on 28-3-2012 by abe froman because: not intended to be aimed at erik the awful,sorry-

:coughs politely into hand:

I seriously hope you were addressing the OP and not me, since I do not believe in his thread, and do firmly believe we went to the moon, that space is real and that the laws of physics do exist.....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I have some some illogical posts in my time but this rates with the very best, or worst of them depending on your view point, it really made me chuckle to go through it. I really can't be bothered to refute all of your ridiculous claims, but the one that made me laugh most was claim that America only said it got into space so they could say the beat the Russians
You do realise that Russia were the first to put a man in space don't you?

Think about that for a moment, at the very height of the cold war, where the tensions were at their highest, in the time running up to the Cuban crisis Russia announce that they put a man in space (Yuri Gagarin was his name by the way, you should look him up) Anyway Russia puts the first man in Space, and you are saying that this is impossible and did not happen, so rather than embarrassing the Russians and making them a laughing stock to the world, the USA decided just to spend billions to tell a bigger lie? I can imagine the pentagon discussion now

Chief of Staff, "Mr President, the Russians just lied their nuts off and told the world they put a man in space"
President, "WOW, the lying commie bar stewards, we can't have them lying and getting away with it"
Chief of staff "you, going to expose them Mr. President?"
President "Hell no, lets just tell a bigger lie, lets say we landed on the moon first"
Chief of staff "Wont we get found out by all the astronomy professors Mr. President"
President "heck no, we won't get found out for nearly 50 years, until some uneducated, ignorant, unscientific idiot figures it out"

Now if yo want to argue that the Moon photo's are fake, I will give that some traction, I believe we went to the moon, I just think the photo's are fake to keep something hidden. I think they realised once they were on the Moon they couldn't show the real photographs and so hastily had to make some up hence there are errors in them. But that could be me just being a simpleton like you

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ummm....you do realize that there are close to 150 (by my last checking, could be wrong) comms (or otherwise) satellites orbitting the earth as I type this. How do you suppose they got up there? You over-shot your mark big time. NASA itself is a corporation, it is not part of your government, and the only thing that is being covered up is their true purpose. They are not out there to look for ET, if that's what you thought before, and they are not there to make discoveries for mankind. They are there to make money, like any other corporation out there, and they do that in any way that they can, using the tools at their disposal. 2+2 does not equal 20 ya know.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Well then obviously it wasn't targetted towards you. Use your brain for chrissakes, as when your emotions do all the talking, very much is left to be desired.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Actually, in my personal (albeit unpopular) opinion, the worst that this website has to offer is not some teenaged speculator, but those that advocate war, racism and sexism and go on about how great we are when our quality of life is at the expense of people half way around the world (the same people we want to bomb, consequently).

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You do realize that this is the internet eh? The land of the unprovable fact. Fact is, you are only going to see what you want to see. Nothing we say will ever change that. You want your proof, well then do more research. I can pretty much guarantee that you won't, however, as the research skills that it took for you to come to your conclusion are obviously quite lacking. See, the point of researching is to look into all sides of the argument, not just the one that you like.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So if the US did the whole moon program just to poke Russia in the eye with a stick, don't you think Russia would be screaming it was a hoax, since they'd be able to track the missions on radar?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We went to the moon. After Apollo I agree that NASA was a sham of a space program.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They have a secret space program and an official. Both are real. And have certainly gone to the moon AND to mars. To a lot of planets in the solar system as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ with you in a great way. This is pure poppycock!

What about the ISS? Is all of that fake, what you see in the sky as it passes, the space walks, the people supposedly up there? Same thing with the Moon shots. When they come "back" are they all lying through their teeth about their total experience. Get real, man!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think that ATS needs a new section:

Embrace Ignorance for threads such as this.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Prove we went to the moon, see, it cant be done...

The proof is as simple as having a large telescope and a high powered laser to locate the retro-reflectors left up there.

Of course these reflectors could just be part of an update to the lunar hologram.

edit on 28-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Theres so much evidence that points to the fact that we never even went to the moon,i wont bother getting into all of those well known details...

If that really was a hoax and a lie and i think it was,to say we beat the russians at something major and significant during the cold war,for funneling mega-bucks towards other directions and into other hands and also for more nefarious reasons...

And so why would'nt our entire space program itself also be a hoax and a deception?

Intentionally designed and orchestrated to keep the vast majority of us,the mainstream masses, thinking and looking in the wrong direction,up there,instead of all around us.Because 95% of the earths mass is totally unknown to us and completely unexplored by us,far below underground and deep within the ocean...

The van allen belt that surrounds the earth has been described as being impenetrable by humans and man made machines because of very large amounts of very deadly radiation...

Try going up far beyond the earths atmosphere and you'll be within temperatures that are -455 degrees below zero and you'll be instantly turned into frozen dust and nearly all molecular motion ceases at those kinds of extreme temperatues.Absolute zero is -459.67 degrees below zero...

Remember seeing roses and other man made objects being momentarily placed within those very same deep freezing temperatures,taken out and then lightly tapped against something,or gently squeezed within someones gloved hand and how those deep frozen objects instantly disintegrated into frozen dust like breaking glass?

And so the molecules that make up their spacesuits and their spaceships should also cease to move and those spacesuits and spaceships should also be instantly turned into brittle frozen dust, but they dont and they are not...

Why dont they? Why are they not? Are they even really up there? Were all the moon landings and our entire space program itself nothing more than a huge hoax and a massive deception?

What percentage of the human race has claimed to have actually gone up into outer space? Not even 500 people and thats about 1 in 10 million...

And so all the astronauts who claim to have gone to the moon,walked upon its surface and went into outer space,could actually be lying,high paid actors and actresses,sworn to secrecy...

Because all we really see are the rockets going up and then we see the capsules splashing down...

We see the space shuttles going up and then we see the space shuttles landing...

We see the satellite carrying rockets going up and then we see nothing coming back down...

Thats all we really see,thats all we really know,because thats all we are shown...

And everything else they are showing us,are nothing more than visual displays of their power tripping psych-ops,their green/blue screen movies and their faked photographs...

This should'nt be ignored and dismissed,because like it or not,it isnt out of the question and its a very real possibility that i think and believe is true...
edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Haha Blocula! Spot on you are.-
Up to and including all the shuttle missions.
ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts.
The Moon Hoax.

Why wouldn't the Russians object, if the Moon landings and more were faked, I hear the
die hards yell?

Well do you remember the first 'spaceman'.
That's right. Russian Yuri Gagarin.
All was not as reported (again!), it overwhelmingly seems!
(Russians What?) The Yuri Gagarin Hoax

And in spite of all the suspicions surrounding the event at the time, Who were among the
very, very few who vouched for the genuity of the claim? That's right. NASA
(and even Kennedy himself!)

The Russians are players in the hoaxing business!

What the F* have we become when even with all this evidence of fakery, most
will remain in complete ignorance or denial.

We are indeed living in the matrix where huge paradigm shifting events have been
and are being completely and utterly media faked. Include 9/11, 7/7 etc. here.
www.cluesforum.info

What else has been faked, eh?

edit on 28-3-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One simple question for you: How dumb do you think the Russians are?

Russia and USA was in a battle, to get to the moon first. So don't you think that Russian did every bit they could, to see if they actually did it? If they caught USA in hoaxing, the Russians would be very glad, but they didn't. They saw USA hit the moon first, simple as that.

And by the way, my stepdad was following the shuttle via radio signals. And as soon they were behind the moon, the signal stopped. There was a straight line of connection to Denmark, since the moon was over our heads that day. So if they just traveled around earth, (as they would, if they weren't going to the moon) the connection would have interrupted as soon the spaceship broke the connection. - But they never did, only when they went behind the moon.

I can even draw you a picture, to see how simple it is. For me, that is enough proof that they did go to the moon.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

If you are going to gripe about spelling, quit misspelling while lecturing. It makes you look like an idiot, too.
2nd

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Echotebarknwhale

tthat could have been done with an unmanned probe

Originally posted by signal2noise
So if the US did the whole moon program just to poke Russia in the eye with a stick, don't you think Russia would be screaming it was a hoax, since they'd be able to track the missions on radar?

they didnt have deep space tracking at the time of apollo, they would have never known
edit on 28-3-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join