It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dhs is sending my teenager to Japan is it safe?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I got your u2u and tried to reply sorry i think i did it wrong i dont see my daughter shes under control of dhs

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

They tell me nothing

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

Thanks i brought some kelp pills after the meltdown in case things got worse i took one and i dont think my heart liked it so i just put them in the cupboard for now . they wont even let me talk to her on the phone so i can inform her of such a thing cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Thanks but its not now the danger except for possible tidle waves earthquakes but future health

I didn't even think about earthquakes or tsunami when I posted. I don't worry about those things. I'm on the Oregon coast, right now.

I was commenting on the radiation. Where they live is not very far away from the reactors. My wife and I are not there because radiation fear mongering and related hysteria. However, I've already concluded there is no reason for me to stay away any longer out of fear of radiation.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

imho

IF you are not accustomed to 'hearing' God speak to you reliably . . .

PLEASE contact a local Pentecostal/Charismatic church and ask them who has some prophetic gifting of great balance and serious reliability.

Present your concern to that person or small group of people and ask them for prayer and deliberation on the matter.

I don't think any mortals will have SUFFICIENT KNOWLEDGE OR WISDOM to advise you fittingly.

I think it is important to support your daughter in her individuation process. And, of course, it is important to help her stay alive.

Given those competing priorities . . . I don't know a fool proof way to resolve the tension between them.

I've read a fair amount about the radiation stuff. It is plausible to me that there's significant risk. It is plausible to me that where students would be likely to be taken, there would be minimal risk.

I suppose, if it were my son or daughter . . . and they really intensely wanted to go, . . . and if I couldn't get a clear sense from God directly or any other route, I'd let them go. However, I'd probably get them a wearable dosemeter badge that would cover the widest possible range of types of radiation. I'd train her in it's use and checking on it regularly--and let her go--and pray lots the whole time she was gone.

I would certainly pray against the fearful stuff from your dreams . . . in spiritual warfare . . . forbidding the enemy assaulting her in any way at all on this trip or otherwise.

I do believe that some dreams are given to us in order for us to wage spiritual warfare against such prospective potential stuff and prevent it.

Anyway--that's my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Cheers are you in Japan?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I got your u2u and tried to reply sorry i think i did it wrong i dont see my daughter shes under control of dhs

I'm sorry to say, if you have no legal contact with your Daughter, there isn't really anything you can do in the given situation. I would think the school trip would not be any longer than a couple of weeks, at most. That whomever her legal guardian is, has taken care of paperwork for her.

I suggest you Pray for a safe and enjoyable journey for her. Don't let your imagined fears take over in your life. It doesn't help anyone for you to stress so much over a situation where you have no control.

Des

edit on 24-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Interesting your comments on dreams as i have had several dreams that have come true but that usually happens witin six months of the dream . Good idea to go to religon sourses for someone to talk to to help clarify my thoughts thanks cheers

link   

Originally posted by jpzaino
Hells no it's not safe!!!! This is a massive coverup so don't believe these people that want to send your daughter into a massive pool of radiation.. Don't be surprised when she gets cancer 10 years from now...

KEEP HER HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, keep her out of Japan, and Chernobyl.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No, my wife and I are in Oregon, United States. I am getting motivated to go back to Japan now. I have a couple people who I need to visit in other states, before we do. My laziness is our only hold up now.

My sister in law and nephew are in living in and around Iwaki, Japan now. As are many other of my inlaws. They all say they are fine, but I've been very ill before and said the same.

I am only saying that my relatives who recently visit did not appear to have any ill effects. They were very active and on the go. They appear their normal, healthy selves. I don't know if that means anything. Just insight.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a mighty fine "experiment" that they may have going on here...

...use other peoples healthy, unexposed children to be the 'guinea pig' to test out the safety of the place...

People would have to be absolutely CRAZY to send their children there of all places for a school-trip.

More like a school-trip-radiation-experiment...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hi im supposed to show up next week and argue my case but the old saying money talks bulldust walks what hope have i got when they have crushed me so much if i show up they will kick me in the head again expression only

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Love your location that made me smile and i agree otherwise what would i be doing on this site cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

'
Yeah and of all the places they send kids for overseas school trips why there ? there's a whole other world out there peace cheers joy

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What's it matter? Every place presents it own opportunity to be exposed to something bad. They have the Oregon crud here. Perfectly healthy children and adults are getting mysterious illnesses here. They blame the timber industry using herbicides to treat the soil.

Where is the safest place to live? I've spent too many hours on the internet trying to figure that out. I'm highly mobile when I want to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

/if the school trip is to Fukushima id advise she pass. Any where else in Japan it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for her. So if you contact the school find out what arrangements they have as far as monitoring the children ( you wouldn't let teenagers go to another city much less country with out supervision) id say let her go.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am into common sense. You have a special important to you child. Japan has a huge nuclear accident which is still on going, and probably far far worse than anyone will ever discuss publically. After all, where would all the Japanese people relocate to in a panic free way? After the WWII events, can you not see how no one is helping them? Bad Karma.

Under no circumstances would I ever let one of my children go there. Plan your own trip to somewhere else. Best wishes!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

thankyou for your comments and thanks to everyone else talking to persons not directly involved helps

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan

What's it matter? Every place presents it own opportunity to be exposed to something bad. They have the Oregon crud here. Perfectly healthy children and adults are getting mysterious illnesses here. They blame the timber industry using herbicides to treat the soil.

Where is the safest place to live? I've spent too many hours on the internet trying to figure that out. I'm highly mobile when I want to be.

"Whats it matter?"

The "matter" is that NOBODY should knowingly be sending their children into harms way.

Everyone in the world knows that Japan is a radioactive nightmare right now. History reveals many times when authorities claim something to be "safe", it is in fact NOT safe. you always find out DECADES later. Its not a coincidence...

Perhaps you should go with your family and send us all a post-card.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It isn't safe and I wouldn't want my loved one to go.
Massive radiation and that includes Tokyo.

Why do they want to send kids to Japan at this
time?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join