It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by grantbeed
Is this story any different from the thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children that have been killed over the last 10yrs in all America/Allies illegal wars?

None of those people get a protest march or even a news story.

None? Really? I myself have attended protest against the war.

against the war maybe, but specific protest actually aimed at innocents that are killed...highly unlikely. Can anyone name any innocent victims off the top of their heads from either the Afghasnistan or Iraq war?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
And the skittles on him could have been used to announce that he was skittling.- Know one but Trayvon knows and he's been shot dead for attacking zimmerman.

reply to post by TsukiLunar

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

First: That witness clearly saw the middle of the fight, after it already started. It tells us NOTHING about who initiated the fight.

Second: That other news story is unrelated.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjorges2002
And the skittles on him could have been used to announce that he was skittling.- Know one but Trayvon knows and he's been shot dead for attacking zimmerman.

Or he was eating the skittles and where is your proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman first?
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

Originally posted by MrWendal

reply to post by MrWendal

I am just glad I didn't have you or the others like you on here as the jury in my case for self defense. I'd be doing time for sure.

Turn in your Ron Paul button, you're a threat to freedom and liberty.

How so?

I think Mr Martin has the freedom to walk down the street without being harassed by Mr. Zimmerman.

The basic right of being innocent before found guilty...you know that one little clause in our Constitution. You spout about RP and all he believes, but the second an issue like this arises, you jump on the "hang em high" bandwagon.

We have no idea what the true facts of this case are, you all are just assuming & speculating. Settle down, remove all your silly emotions from it and let the authorities handle it. The only thing you should be upset with is the fact Obama stuck his nose in it and politicized the tragedy.

Where have I said "hang him"? Where have I said Mr Zimmerman has no right to a fair trial? Fact is, I have NOT said that. It is my belief that self defense is not an option in this case based on the fact that Mr Zimmerman followed Martin. When you are following someone, you are not on the defensive. If you run from someone, as Mr Martin did, you are on the defensive. Zimmerman should be charged and stand trial. Let a jury hear all the evidence and then decide. How that opinion is a threat to freedom and liberty is very amusing to me.

What about Mr Martin's basic right of being innocent until proven guilty? Zimmerman judged Martin. Mr Martin has the right to walk down the street, secure in his possessions, without being stopped by someone with no authority at all and asked for his "papers please"

We have a true idea of the facts in this case. We have the fact, that the 911 tape is released and we hear the Operator tell Zimmerman to NOT follow Martin. Listen to the 911 call... and you tell me what did Martin do to break the law and what was he doing that was so important that Zimmerman could not stand down and wait for Police to arrive?

People seem to miss the point that Zimmerman DID NOT WITNESS A CRIME. All Zimmerman has is a hunch. A gut feeling. A suspicion that Martin is, "up to no good" and those are Zimmerman's own words not mine. Well guess what? His gut feeling, his hunch, his suspicion was dead wrong and it resulted in the death of a 17 year old. That is a FACT.

link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

against the war maybe, but specific protest actually aimed at innocents that are killed...highly unlikely. Can anyone name any innocent victims off the top of their heads from either the Afghasnistan or Iraq war?

You argument sways very little. We shouldn't care about this issue because there other unrelated issues?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Obama is so offensive. Sad this kid is dead but how many kids has Obama killed in his illegal wars?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Says you. Why won't Jesse Jackson come out and repudiate hate crimes against white kids? Because it's bad for business. That case has EVERYTHING to do with this case because it shows the hypocrisy and double standard by the media and black leaders. It's all over front page news when a black kids gets shot (there was likely hundreds of black kids shot in the US over the last month but Zimmerman looked "white") - yet when a blatant black on white hate crime occures, there is silence.

Pure, unadulterated intellectual and moral dishonesty and hypocrisy.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by sjorges2002

Skittling is slang for dealing- Have you ever heard of a skittle party? I think OP is on to somethin

Or, it could be, that he had skittles on him(candy). Which is fact.

Slang for drug dealing?

Wrong.

It's that quick and easy high, kids nationwide are turning to. It's called Skittling. That's because, you can pour out a bag of Skittles and you can compare the candy to the little red pill known as Corcidin. Both look similar and like, candy, taking too much Corcidin or other medicines like Suphedrine can make you extremely hyper. But in this case, the excitability can be dangerous.

Wal-Mart Pharmacist David Webb says, "It can really pump them up. Some people, kids if they take too much, they can't get them to settle down, like having ADHD."

Two types of drugs are commonly abused, those containing dextromethorphan, or DXM and those with pseudoephedrine. DXM is a safe and effective cough suppressant found in over the counter medicines like Corcidin and Robitussin. Abusing the drug can cause a rapid heart rate, hallucinations, nausea, dizziness and confusion.. Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant used to drain the sinuses. Side effects are similar to drugs containing DXM, but Webb, say many Lubbockites crush up the drugs to make methanephetamines. "We worry more about them making meth labs."

Source- Teens try "Skittling" to get high

Yeah look out for those drug dealing Tylenol pushers

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You argument sways very little. We shouldn't care about this issue because there other unrelated issues?

No, it's a simple issue of unarmed, innocent people being killed in cold blood. Every life should be equally important, whether it's in the USA or in Kabul.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

lol, tsuki there's ALWAYS
an excuse/justification with these folks
they are never wrong
when the stupidity/ignorance of a particular excuse/justification is shown
they just move downto next one on the looooooong list they've compiled over hundreds, if not actually thousands of years, [the oldest reference to institutionalized racism, to the best of my knowledge, is the hindu caste system instituted buy the aryan invaders of india.]

don't let me stop you however

just be your usual Sacred Clown-self

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Okay, slick.

Be a pal and show me where he says it is the job of a neighborhood watch to shoot people.

Here is what you posted:

That is quite an astonishing leap you're making, to claim that shooting someone is all just part of the job of 'Neighborhood Watch'.

Now, you show me where he said that. Where did he claim "that shooting someone" is part of the job.
I already know what I posted.

After you show me that.....Then roll your eyes.
I have a better idea.......

An FYI for you.....

Address my specific point if you feel like chastising me.
You first. Your point contains no actual relevance, in regards to the subject of this thread, and not worth discussing. I have already given you more replies than I should have.

I read all those posts and understood them.

It is quite obvious that you didn't understand mine.
Nah. It's not that I didn't understand. I just don't care.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I've been reading your rantings since yesterday and you've been on your own lil soapbox spewing nonsense regard this poor young kid. You have absolutely no idea who, what or where this kids mind set was at this time. Yet you've chosen to color him as a pure innocent boy and Zimmerman as a monster on the prowl.

Only pointing out the obvious....and since you don't understand terms such as what I've used, I'll try not to use those in the future...OMG?

Also, what part of my statement didn't you get...the innocent or guilty part??????

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Says you. Why won't Jesse Jackson come out and repudiate hate crimes against white kids? Because it's bad for business. That case has EVERYTHING to do with this case because it shows the hypocrisy and double standard by the media and black leaders. It's all over front page news when a black kids gets shot (there was likely hundreds of black kids shot in the US over the last month but Zimmerman looked "white") - yet when a blatant black on white hate crime occures, there is silence.

Pure, unadulterated intellectual and moral dishonesty and hypocrisy.

And when did Obama(since i was talking about him and not Jesse Jackson) say this was an attack on black people in general.

link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Now that I think about it(after my laughter died down), that clearly is a threat. Over an online argument no less. This guy clearly lacks self control. Should I inform the mods or something?

It appears to be a threat and judging from his post addressing it, I would say it is a threat. You might want to consider informing a MOD. I know I alert them to the post because I felt it was the right thing to do. If you feel you should as well, I think that would be a good idea.

LOL...tough guy, not....LOL Hope you have a Mod with you when you encounter that guy on the street you so boldly bragged about, LOL!

What are you even talking about?

This is an internet forum with rules. When a poster implies to another poster that he used a computer to track down another member's personal information and will be seeing him soon, that is a threat. That is also a threat that should be addressed by the MODs of this site.

If you are so interested in what I would do if someone threatened me while walking down the street, then that is an entirely different discussion. Which by the way, what does anything you are babbling incoherently about have to do with Zimmerman, Obama, Martin or the stand your ground defense?

If your going to be a troll, at least be good at it.

link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

lol, tsuki there's ALWAYS
an excuse/justification with these folks
they are never wrong
when the stupidity/ignorance of a particular excuse/justification is shown
they just move downto next one on the looooooong list they've compiled over hundreds, if not actually thousands of years, [the oldest reference to institutionalized racism, to the best of my knowledge, is the hindu caste system instituted buy the aryan invaders of india.]

don't let me stop you however

just be your usual Sacred Clown-self

What are you talking about? These people? Which people?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs

(silence from the people who argued "Curfew!")

Ha you spoke too soon I was just getting more evidence.

evidence of what
excessive earwax?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No, it's a simple issue of unarmed, innocent people being killed in cold blood. Every life should be equally important, whether it's in the USA or in Kabul.

I agree, but no matter how you look at it this is not a thread about the war and the victims of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I've been reading your rantings since yesterday and you've been on your own lil soapbox spewing nonsense regard this poor young kid. You have absolutely no idea who, what or where this kids mind set was at this time. Yet you've chosen to color him as a pure innocent boy and Zimmerman as a monster on the prowl.

Only pointing out the obvious....and since you don't understand terms such as what I've used, I'll try not to use those in the future...OMG?

Also, what part of my statement didn't you get...the innocent or guilty part??????

I understand both words innocent and guilty. What part of "he should be charged and put on trial" are you not understanding? Is "due process of law" really that foreign of a concept for you?

edit on 24-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join