It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Moly, I found something

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

The weather patterns have changed,but not the tides so much,nor the sea levels.

edit on 24-3-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I have just sort of skimmed over this thread, im coming down with a flu or something so im not focasing to well atm, but if my post doesnt fit let me know and i'll remove it.

I dont have much to say about heavy mass objects, magnetic fields etc.... but i live right near the water also, there are mudflats down the end of my street. Every month on the full moon (king tide) they go under water but on a normal high tide they dont.

Lately there has been water covering them about once a week and i reckon its deeper than the usual king tides. Im going to start looking into it because this is not normal. I have lived in this area for around 8 years and know the old pattern because i use to ride motocross bikes down there.

Pretty much the full moon king tide would cover the mudflats and it was impossible to ride there, you would have to wait around a week for it to dry out enough to take a bike down there. There would be about 3 weeks of suitable conditions to ride, then it would repeat the pattern.

I pointed this out to the missus the other day and she just fobbed me off, so i need to prove something to her

If i find out anything really interesting you guys will be first to know.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Brett

Here's a good place to start.
www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

There are many more factors you should contribute; such as the southern aurora , the moving south pole, it's affects on weather, how cosmic rays ionize/expand high altitude hydrogen... or how about how earth's magnetic field has been failing as earths' core slows down at the end of this 12,900 year cycle or galactic axis passage. How 'bout how the solar activity has melted away glaciers around the world, how Alaska and russia are no longer connected by ice as they were just a short time ago. How 'bout how in 2006 the sun lost it's n and s pole, now has multipoles around it's equator. How 'bout how methane gas is being affected by a heating earth, affected by increasing frequency and amplitude of earthquakes?

Beyond all that, if you look a the big picture, we are all headed for some major change very soon. You can either accept that you don't know what the changes are, or learn about the very fragile fine line of survival we have all been granted.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
All I know about the tide is that crooks are stealing a lot of it lately. I wonder if that's caused by a HMO?!?

Sorry, it's late. I'm tired.

edit on 24-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

whales and dolphins beach themselves because they are animals and lack the intelligence to get themselves out of complex problems.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks big fella, when possible im going to try and pyshically go down there, take photos etc when i see it up. And compare with tide charts and so on. Maybe theres some simple reason why its so high alot more regularly. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
I suspect that the water gushed out so hard that it even sent bits of water and earth into outerspace to become comets and meteors. More to come if interested.

Good theory! Maybe those comets will crash on planets with no life and start life over there, who knows

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

didn't bother reading the whole post cuz i think there are about 5 that mention the same exact stuff. The 188 day earthquake cycle is non existant because the magnitude of the earthquake did not increase meaning some massive object is not getting closer as we should of had a 9.0. I mean im not expert this is just oppinion so please tell me if i am wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
, Now its hard to explain but it makes sense if you look into the subject.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: Added source's and fixed spelling

I thought that was what you were doing for us.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

So, for this "heavy mass object" (what a ridiculous term, what's wrong with "massive object"?) to have any noticeable effect it would have to be extremely massive and well within the solar system. Any such object would be doing more than making noises. The planets would be acting like billiard balls on a fishing boat. They aren't. They are right where they should be.

Pretty funny Phage. Howa about Massively Cloaked Object (MCO)? I was gonna start something with that but this schmo beat me to it. Anyone need some laughs read the comments section on YouTube:

To OP. I am just musing about the idea , not picking at you or your thread? Phage is well worth listening to when it comes to matters of "spacial orientation". Kinda ATS source for reason, dig?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I came across alot of information regarding the source of the noises, But it involved alot of Sifting through complete BULL**** if you get my meaning.

I came across one reason and just laughed so hard i nearly fell of my chair, Apparantly God has bad wind no joke the website explained his gassy emmisions to quite detail

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

Well i dont think anyone will argue that we are not headed for a big change, But the question is when will that big change occur.

I dont believe in 2012 being the end of the world, but after soo many coincidences my views are wavering.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Holy Moly, You found.............................................NOTHING

If a heavy mass object was near us and had more gravitational influence than the moon the most obvious sign would be the tides. Yet there is nothing wrong with the tides. Also the tidal effect would be GLOBAL yet we see nothing out of the ordinary with the tides ANYWHERE let alone everywhere.

You cannot have both ways, an inbound object having more gravitational influence on us than the moon cannot cherry pick what things it affects. The fact the tides are fine alone proves that there is NOT another heavenly body causing anything out of the ordinary on this planet and even IF this object was real but at present not having more influence than the moon then it would not be able to do anything the moon does not do such as all this nonsense about Earthquakes, animal die offs and countless other things.

Forget all the nonsense spouted by the likes of Terral Croft etc (how many times do these people need to be wrong before people ignore them?) and work on FACTS.
It's a FACT that if anything was having a gravitational affect on the Earth it would with 100% certainty affect the tides.
It's a FACT that the tides are normal.
Therefore it's a FACT that no inbound object is affecting our planet!!!

It does not exist!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm with you on this one, it explains everything, and will crush the whole religious sect ,no matter which false god you choose to blow. The return of the king is upon us but don't be expecting a man, fore you judgement is of universal proportion.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

At the risk of sounding rude, Ignorance gets alot of people killed these days.

Each and every possible route must be investigated, if it leads to a dead end so be it. You return and choose a different path of investigation.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
as the internal mechanisms of the Earth Core & Mantle region keep up the recent energetic pace
the Earths crustal plates will creak, groan & strain causing stresses in the mostly quartz & silicate minerals found in all the soil and bedrock beneath our feet

the underground strata will continue to release the formerly trapped (greenhouse) gasses...and the water from the melted ice sheets will fill those new voids in the Earth crust...Result: Zero sum gain = expect no increased tides or flooding of coastlines

i figure that Seismologists will need to re-define 'earthquake'

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There are definitely noticeable changes imo.

Last night I called my mom to tell her I was just outside watching a storm develop and wanted to make sure she was at home as it was on its way to her area. The clouds were really cool... it was almost dark and they were ominous looking.

I grew up with my Grandmother teaching us about clouds especially during storms. We would sit on the porch and she would tell us why she thought the storms would weaken or get stronger. Anyway.... clouds have never looked so ominous in all of my almost 40 years. Just sayin.

Back to my mom....

While we were on the phone she began talking about all the "weird" weather the globe was experiencing. She said, "Maybe 2012 is he end of the world as we know it"? HA! I couldn't believe my mom said that. She is not one to buy into hype. After I got off the phone with her a friend of my BF came over and he too began talking about the weird weather, animal die off's and the sounds people are hearing around the world.

What I am saying is people are noticing changes.

I am in the midst of developing my own theory (speculation) as to WHY the Solar System is changing.

The Sun is overly excited because....... add your own theory but I think it is because the part of space the Sun finds itself in.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i just blame changes in gravity for everything.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When we think of fractional influences and how minute they may be, we tend to overlook the sum of the fractions when measured on a global scale. Relative so to speak. With the increase of fresh water into our oceans we are thus diluting the ocean water therefore changing the specific gravity. Changing the weight of water even a millionth per gallon is not noticed to us individually. But that same change globally is tremendous. Lets not forget the effects salt has on magnetics. A diluted ocean would have profound effects on our magnetic poles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join