It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Moly, I found something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Well i can speculate on this, If it was at the same distance of the moon then it would be 12-14 times the size, But it could also be much further away and be much larger.

Unfortunately thiers no Hard evidence of the object so i can only guess at its location and size. Untill i know one for sure i cant know the other.

Couldn't it also be smaller and closer but exponentially greater in mass?
Wouldn't an object with a super dense mass have a stronger affect then a larger object with a hollow and not so dense mass?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

So, for this "heavy mass object" (what a ridiculous term, what's wrong with "massive object"?) to have any noticeable effect it would have to be extremely massive and well within the solar system. Any such object would be doing more than making noises. The planets would be acting like billiard balls on a fishing boat. They aren't. They are right where they should be.

Pretty funny Phage. Howa about Massively Cloaked Object (MCO)? I was gonna start something with that but this schmo beat me to it. Anyone need some laughs read the comments section on YouTube:

To OP. I am just musing about the idea , not picking at you or your thread? Phage is well worth listening to when it comes to matters of "spacial orientation". Kinda ATS source for reason, dig?

Exactly. All one would need to do is triangulate coordinates on a grid and by using lasers they could create a "hologram" of sorts that could bend light around large objects, like the moon.
TPTB could and most likely would keep a rouge planet "cloaked" if it was heading our way. Too many telescopes, etc.. The world would go into mass panic mode and with all the rioting and chaos, we might go nuclear. None of TPTB would make it to their bunkers in a timely fashion.

Here is a link to such technol ogy.

It's one thing to make an object invisible, like Harry Potter's mythical cloak. But scientists have made an entire event impossible to see...
...We see events happening as light from them reaches our eyes. Usually it's a continuous flow of light. In the new research, however, scientists were able to interrupt that flow ...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The other day I noticed this article, and there seems to be plenty about it recently if you do a search on g00gle. Hypervelocity planets being flung out like a pinball machine when coming in contact with (mass) black holes
source

So maybe if planets are being flung at up to 30 million miles per hour in our galaxy and entering our solar system - firstly how would they know this, secondly would you see a planet travel this fast (depending on the mass/size) of it through conventional telescopes?

Thirdly, would this cause a ripple effect - with gravity Entering something new into our solar system causing it to upset the gravity of the other planets? So if the above source is correct, what is the risk factor in a planet being flung into our solar system. black holes (x) number of planets being flung in our galaxy (x) trajectory
edit on 24-3-2012 by openmind8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It has to do with a pole shift. When the earth goes through this change our magnetic field weakens witch causes more of the suns radiation to leak through our atmosphere..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
With the Myan Calender i always thought the stars, or galaxy, or planets, ect (someting huge in space) lines up or restarts. If this is the case could in not be "A mass" object but the pull from everything all in one? i an not familar at all with this topic so forgive my ignorace trying to learn and throw out my thoughts. Like others have stated an object so big (with the understanding of mass not being size) and with all of the independant and depenable people with high powers telescopes and space monitering equitment, someone would be able to give clear proof of a "close enough" object or find this object.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Keep an eye on the outer planets in our solar system carefully, if something is approaching I'm sure these planets will be affected before ours possibly they will be pushed aside in their orbit kind of like the parting of the sea as it makes it's enterence into our solar system as for it being too far away to cause dramas to earth well I think that is a bit ignorant on our behalf, alignments can create very powerful gravitational forces.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FJKchristain

Sadly proof could be near impossible, for example a pea sized object in space could have the mass of maybe 400,000 tons. But you would not be able to spot a pea with a telescope.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

Very true, i've been looking at this and since thier is no indication of planets being affected by anything i am left to believe that any object may be further out and maybe an alignment could emphasize any effects it could have.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Tides are charted because of the moon, which is about the best clock we can have, sun is still coming up and going down where its supposed to.again now the earth is a clock so predictable everything in its place....

dont let Nancy Lieder influence you, she is a snake looking for easy money.

A person has more chance waking up to a pot of gold at their feet than to have Nibiru exist
edit on 25-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is a very tight hypothesis. To add to it, remember about the billions of living beings on the planet today. Every last one of them, save for some in vegetative states, has an electromagnetic influence on the planet.

You saw what happened at Oaxaca when thousands of student on Spring Break 2012 decided to come down to party. The planet had a seizure, or quake, and did its best to get the foreigners out of there. I may be kidding, but can you be sure that it is only a joke? Not really, because people and their relative observations, creating a cloud of humanity, create their planet more than it creates them.

Add the motion of people to the cosmic cycle.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Gravity trough, what is that?

... also, if EVERYTHING is being affected by the same amount, by the gravity of the moon, how would we detect it when everything is "oscillating" together, by the same amount?

... and, if all these events are happening at different times and at different places, in what way do they correlate?

As far as I know, the only person who talked of a "gravity trough" recently was Terral Croft.

Is that you Terral?

edit on 25/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

For those interested i am also looking into the possibility that the strange noises are caused by Sounds from space, strange i know but if the object that is causing the noise moves it can cause the Doppler effect, Maybe a very fast moving planetary object passing by us, planets it passes block the frequency in certain areas accounting for were and when we hear them.

But farfetched but i'm exploring any and all possibilities

In the vacuum of space, there is no air for sound to be carried in.

So, no sound from space.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Haha no i am Not Terral and please done liken me to that guy i dont care much for his fear-mongering.

Also heres a snippet that says sound can travel in certain circumstances

Sound cannot travel in a vacuum, and this is what makes up most of space. However, gas clouds called nebulae do offer a medium for sound to propagate./ex]

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Haha no i am Not Terral and please done liken me to that guy i dont care much for his fear-mongering.

Also heres a snippet that says sound can travel in certain circumstances

Sound cannot travel in a vacuum, and this is what makes up most of space. However, gas clouds called nebulae do offer a medium for sound to propagate./ex]

Quite true, but to mediate sound, the atoms of the interstellar gas would have to make physical contact with the air molecules of the atmosphere. Any gap at all and the sound is not able to "broach the divide". This is because sound is actually the movement of their medium (a pressure wave).

Sound could also be carried by energetic particles (like the Solar Wind) but I imagine that after 58 million miles (the distance from the Sun to the Earth) any "signal" impressed on the particle stream would have smoothed out somewhat due to the stream's internal turbulence. If we could hear it, it would probably sound like high pitched rain (the static sound we hear on the radio), but there's always a possibility that it could still carry a signal.

edit on 25/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I am always wondered if thier could be living creatures in space, Like whales.

What do you think, could such a thing exist.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I am always wondered if thier could be living creatures in space, Like whales.

What do you think, could such a thing exist.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Speakerofthetruth because: (no reason given)

Pure speculation, but I think space is a little empty to support animals, as we know them. There would also be the issue of propulsion (which is likely to be very inefficient in resource usage).

Professor Fred Hoyle wrote a book about an intelligent space creature that was a plasma cloud that had become self-organizing and had attained consciousness (The book was called "The Black Cloud", I think). If there is a life-form floating around "between the stars" it is highly likely that it would be as Hoyle envisaged and less like what we'd see as life.

Also, within stars would be a good place for alternate life forms (IMHO). There's plenty of energy, a medium to push against for movement and an abundance of heavier elements (closer to the core). The thing is, they'd be too far in for us to ever see and from their viewpoint, we'd be way out in the blackness beyond the world.

edit on 26/3/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I got here as fast as I could..

I love how some people are CERTAIN that NOTHING is GONNA HAPPEN. Carry on, there is NO WAY anything could exist that WE don't understand.

Actually, I'm with them on this one at least, You're a thinking man, ain't ever thought of nothing, but you're a thinking man...

edit on 10-4-2012 by rbnhd76 because: edit to fix my edit, which I had edited prior to my first edit to be more grammaaattiiccaally proper

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What would be the effects of an alien object using advanced gravity wave travel techniques?

Would this type of "gravity engine" have the effect of making the "craft" have super massive qualities?

How they talk of "bending" space time and stepping over the gap?

What would that look like to a close observer to the incoming craft?

And more importantly, how close would it actually get before we realized it was there?

IS anyone even reading this? Bueller? Bueller?

edit on 10-4-2012 by rbnhd76 because: Sorry guys, just having a lil fun.. who among us doesn't like a good theory? OR shooting it down at least?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

It's sad though when a civilization gets so far gone that we need a cataclysmic event not necessarily of death toll proportions, but just something as simple as Pleiadians or someone decloaking in the atmosphere telling everyone whats going on so that they couldn't deny it and be like no. The ability of denial brings safety for only a short while, at what point can you stop denying what doesn't sound pleasant to your liking.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Interesting theory OP.

There is a recent thread on GLP where the OP also talks about something hiding behind the moon ?

Did you see that thread before you started your own research ?

If you didn't here is the link but you will have to read most of the thread to see ALL the info he gives about the moon.

Link here:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join