It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning for USA !!! Major Earthquake in North America Imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I dont think there is anything to the 188 day period to me its just a timeline of passed quakes maybe there is a pattern maybe not & if there is a pattern it still shows no cause for quake or the area of the quake best you can do is be prepared if you live on or near a fault line.

I posted this in the thread discussing the 188 day period. you may be interested it is my theory on the medium to larger quakes we are seeing a rise in now.

If I had proof I would be a rich man!! if you would like you can view my post history and my theory which started just before the march 11 quake in japan last year. in a thread Extreme Super Moon & Current Rise in sun Activity: Effects on earth

and as I just posted in the quake watch thread I felt this quake for some reason I did not see it online on any seizmos i had a feeling I googled then I posted in quake watch. www.abovetopsecret.com...

no proof just my feelings observations and theory.

if you look at the moon and its approaching perigee we are approaching this years closest perigee on may 6, I believe the constant push and pull that the moon creates on earth Has a substantial and noticed effect april 7th will be the next perigee I think we will see another rise in moderate quakes during this approach, I see it around the ring of fire but that could be because I am focusing on the RING I don't believe I am tho.

like I said no proof just my observations and feeling if you read my thread you may see it you may not, I just feel I have the responsibility to say something so at the very least people who live around active fault lines can be a little more prepared.

an interesting thing to note I mentioned in quake watch as-well the moons current position was right over the and just passing the area where the quake happened. some time has passed since then but you can see the current position of the moon here. Current moon view of earth
edit on 3/20/2012 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
stop predicting, we are in for major earth changes thats why global warming has been pushed into our sub con,so the truth that every 26 000 years this is what happens is masked with page after page absolute bs.the earth owns us we dont own it EITHER deal with it or get prepared for the changes it has install for us.. DENY IGNORENCE.. DO SOME RESEARCH, WAKE UP YOU ARE BEING LIED TO !

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well there you go:

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This thread is proof that you 1) reside on FAIL Island, and 2) have a major stiffy for doom.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You sound like a classic "Fear Monger" hiding behind the guise of a friendly warning. How long is imminent? 1 day? 2 days? a week? Well I will be back to give you the "I told you so" and remind you of the disgusting fear mongering if it does not happen!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

INDEED.

John Moore's Navy map

as well as

Stan Deyo's Hopi elders' map

both

do not indicate that Florida will be very viable for anything but fish.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

I predict there is going to be an F3 tornado in Missouri this spring.

See how easy that is?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Living in hard times doesn't stop you from using your brain.

Even a small bit of due diligence would have sufficed.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What about the Madrid Fault?? Everyone is always saying California is next, which is only a guess. Actually, a megaquake could happen anywhere at any given time. Although I do believe in the 188 day theory, and the one in Mexico may have been the next one we all were waiting for...Unless it was a foreshock, then we are in for for a larger one soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I dont know what it was but last night I experienced another one of my rare "flashes". Please allow me to explaine. When living in Pittsburgh , around 1999, I was driving across a bridge facing Mt Washington when I had a "flash". I saw the trees on Mt washington flying around and then laying on the ground. I didnt understand it at the time. Maybe a yr or so later a rare tornado hit Mt Washington tearing up a lot of trees and doing some personal property damage.. Ok so now ~ Last night I was in our car (not driving) heading north on I 75 up from cincinnati towards west chester. Ok so I suddenly have a "flash". In a twinkling of an eye, everything that was "up" at 12 oclock was now at 10 oclock, as if the earth had flipped to the left. It felt like the car was tipping over on its side and about to slide up the freeway on its side. Ok I dont understand it but there it is.....take it or leave it. Thank you for allowing me in your thread.
I am still pondering this.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by amarenell

"I used to scoff at these things because I was a mainstream geologist until I found out that earthquakes are fitting a pattern." He then goes on to mention whales beaching themselves and other phenomenon we have seen quite recently.

If anything happens near sea walls/defences Holland is as good as gone.

BTW, it may be a year old but put his comments in context. Beachings of marine animals have recently happened. Full moon is on the 22.

No worries mate, the netherlands isn't prone to big earthquakes. The closest region prone to it is germany or gas field area's in the northeast of the netherlands. (although we do seem to have an ancient extinct volcano in "De waddenzee" which i only know since recently)

I think the only thing that will hit us is a tsunami of it's in the atlantic ocean region. And even if somehow an earthquake hits the netherlands, most sea walls are build to withstand high tides and storms. Not to hold water back permanent. Thats what the dikes along the rivers do.

(no offence ment, just clarifying a bit on your comment.. I'm glad we live in a fairly "safe" part of the world ;-))

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by satron
Jesus, so many people predicting quakes, someone's gonna be right.

There seems to be a big discovery with this 188-day cycle for massive earthquakes.

Stay safe

No, its not. No scientific evidence to prove this. It was debunked in this thread. I'm surprised you would post this as I think I seen you post in the
other thread already.

Everyone is predicting earthquakes. That happen ALL the time. None of them come true.

Only reason I would even remotely think that this one prediction MAY be true is because its on the MSM.
But there have been plenty on the MSM as well that failed to come true.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Everyone is predicting earthquakes. That happen ALL the time. None of them come true. Only reason I would even remotely think that this one prediction MAY be true is because its on the MSM.
reply to post by Vandettas

This statement is interesting to me...

Why would you believe a prediction more if it's reported on the MSM?

Sure EQ's happen every day..no doubt about it.

I think people either feel a big one coming or not. It's just that simple.

Some can see it coming....feel it coming.... sense it coming with all their beings and try to convey the feeling in more ways than one. Sure there will be naysayers and the ones who sense something will be nutters... but.... imho time will tell all.

The Earth is changing in a big way (ha..the entire solar system is). Science is showing this daily and so is the MSM. Put all the pieces together and something big is bound to happen. My opinion of course.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What will get me really worried is if we start seeing dead birds dropping in various places around the world again, with some of the noises, quakes, and storms we've seen.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
can someone explain why the comments keep saying this video is a year old when he mentions the chile earthquake and says it happened "about a year ago" which was in january of 2011. how can this video be a year old if it mentions a year old earthquake from 2011? the OP says it was from last week. am i thinking of the wrong chile quake?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
can someone explain why the comments keep saying this video is a year old when he mentions the chile earthquake and says it happened "about a year ago" which was in january of 2011. how can this video be a year old if it mentions a year old earthquake from 2011? the OP says it was from last week. am i thinking of the wrong chile quake?

I wondered the same thing. He showed the March 2011 Quake in Japan and said November, March and April are when big ones happen.... so maybe it was before November but the mention of March and April did stick with me... so who knows what may happen this year. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Am i the only one who see this video is from 2011 ?
I have no respect for op for that, american misleading....
Idiot american people : WAKE UP !

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by pasiphae

I wondered the same thing. He showed the March 2011 Quake in Japan and said November, March and April are when big ones happen.... so maybe it was before November but the mention of March and April did stick with me... so who knows what may happen this year. Time will tell.

and there was quake in japan recently and there was a quake in NZ recently (or maybe i'm imagining that)..... but since i put my glasses on the dates on the map start at 2010. i'm just confused i guess. what the man is saying has me interested.

****edit to add that i found another one on youtube that was posted in march of 2011 so yes, this video is indeed a year old.

edit on 21-3-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There should be a different website called, abovetopsecret.com/easypredictor. Instead of people haphazardly posting their predictions all over the site, there is a list of disasters; earthquakes, enlightenment, second coming, World War 3, Solar Flares, etc.

Then you can choose why you thought that; dream, prophet, scientist, crazy mom, etc.

You then pick a date, and it plugs it into this formula:

I, ________________predict that _____________________ is going to happen on __________________, because ________________ told me.

It then forwards that message to a remote server in an undisclosed location where it will be ignored.

It would save SO much time.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The 7 pointer released most of the siesemic pressure look for another 5 or 6 to make up the balance.

Be happy. Mexico lucked out, didn't get hit with an 8 or 9 because you know they would have had their hand out for aid that we can't spare ATM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join