It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning for USA !!! Major Earthquake in North America Imminent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by MamaJ

lets see what happens tomorrow, MamaJ
could be more of nothing.

Yeah, tomorrow is actually the day right? Or is it today?
I can't keep up.

I heard today's date before and the 22nd (for the 188 day theory).

It seems crazy it could be that predictable though, ya know. Wait and see..... and really HOPE nothing big that will cause ANY loss of life.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I don't understand your post unless your saying that Human is a troll for finding and presenting this theory that may or may not be viable. And that encouraging someone is the same thing as sucking up. And that I suck up to trolls. I don't think your that lame tho. Then again aren't trolls people who try to derail threads with off-topic posts?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I hope we all die...
Then,
We can't worry about this crap anymore!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There will be another mega quake in late March or April. Not because this geologist says so based on tides, but because of something more sinister than that. About this time each year we get some large earthquake. I believe it has to do with the solar system and something in or near it that is causing stress on the earth. We shall see, maybe a black hole, or some dark body large enough to cause the earth's iron core to react the way it is. And it's going to get a lot worse.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The clock is ticking.........

I'm headed out on a trip. Was going to leave my laptop behind, but I'll think I'll take it with me. I'm headed up into the mountains of NC. Want to keep tabs on this and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

Originally posted by rebellender

why do you think this 7.er in mexico wasnt the one he speaks of in the video?

Because the Mexico subduction zone is more prone "historicly" than california

Historically. Sorry... that just bugged me.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I believe it has to do with the solar system and something in or near it that is causing stress on the earth. We shall see, maybe a black hole, or some dark body large enough to cause the earth's iron core to react the way it is. And it's going to get a lot worse.

Now this is something new.

Please share more of this novel idea.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by Q33323

God, cavuto is awful.

"alright, buddy" he says to him. What a joke.

edit on 21-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Take it easy on Neil - the guy is dying.

"I don't hide that I have had a tough life in many respects. I fought back a near-life-ending cancer, only to end up with multiple sclerosis years later. Doctors have since told me that the odds of contracting both diseases in the same life are something like two million to one! Yet here I am, marching on, continuing to do my job when doctors who've examined my scans and MRIs tell me I shouldn't be walking or talking."

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hey guess what? I'm predicting there will be an Earthquake somewhere in the US.Don't believe me?It happens every damn day

It's like me predicting that a Hurricane will hit Florida or that a Tornado will hit the midwest.My point is it's easy to predict things you know are common.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I approve this thread.

Not that it makes it more intelligent tho...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
OMG HIS EYES

lol

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This is not news at all, a mega quake is always imminent. predicting something that's bound to happen is like telling someone "Aha! minutes from now your eyes will blink!"
edit on 25-3-2012 by PFCStryker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I am new here and cannot set up a new thread yet. Could someone look into this announced on BBC website. A new predicter of Earthquakes by monitoring GPS!

www.bbc.co.uk...

Looks interesting, as GPS detects more electons in the ionoshphere about an hour before an earthquake hits.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The whole time I lived in San Fran, we sat there waiting for the BIG ONE.
For, like, 10 years.
Yes, it will eventually happen.
I'm just not sure we can predict when.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join