It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Swedish UFO Sighting Yet?(HD)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
*cough*

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
*cough*

Yep, time to mosey this thread over to hoax.

It was as fun as usual.

Next.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

It is always fun padner.......but Rulz is Rulz........... If the video is not real.............then it is fake!!!
If it is fake, then it belongs in the great 404...

Don't worry another will be along to fill the vacancy soon enough

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

The guy in the sleigh is screaming in swedish to his sister,

Hmm no, he is whispering which is odd considering the girl is on a snowmobile and she has a helmet on.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Arrogance & ignorance!?? It's bleeding obvious it's a fake!!! Nothing to do with arrogance & ignorance at all! It's not:---simply individuals branding something as fake!!!!--- If you'd done your research before branding people like my good self as arrogant & ignorant then maybe you would have come to the same conclusion seeing it's bleeding obvious the uploader enjoys playing around with CGI!?!? Sorry, who's arrogant & ignorant did you say???

edit on 21-3-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2012 by dejarmaX because: having probs with the editing on this site

link   
WOW well why did i have that "feeling" before clicking on this thread that the video was going to be CGI? OP did not bother to check out the channel first?

And it is the relentless hoaxing and shenanigans that have been undermining the REAL cases, and we will probably never get to the bottom of the truth of the phenomena due to these clowns sighs.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

link   
I've seen a thousand of these UFO videos and you can almost immediately tell that it's fake by the gut feeling you get. I didn't get that with this video. If it's CGI, it's really good, and the guy doesn't sound like he's faking the part where he tells the sister to turn off the ATV. I love shooting down fake videos, and I can't really do that here until someone comes up with some compelling evidence otherwise. There's a lot of masking that would have had to be done through the trees to make this look authentic, and if it's fake, they nailed it.

Also, please keep in mind that I have seen a metallic craft in broad daylight less than half the distance of this sighting, so I know these things do exist.

edit on 21-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Hmm no, he is whispering which is odd considering the girl is on a snowmobile and she has a helmet on.

She's on an ATV, he is being pulled on a sled, you can see the rope.

Not sure when a snowmobile entered the mix, maybe my post confused people, but even a new 4 stroke is loud enough that talking between the two would need to be shouting. If it was a 2 stroke forget it at that distance, you'd hear nothing but engine.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sadly, any UFO video is absolutely & 100% useless these days. Anything can be faked on video. I don't know why people bother posting or watching that stuff. I guess masochism is alive and well ...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Heh I know i know right? The believer always says " OMG they seemed to sincere just listen to the voice" lol. And most the time the video is taken from a first person perspective and you just get the voice and not a look on the faces. As if the only people that can fake a reaction are in theater TV and movies

Another give away about CGI hoax videos is the video is always a few seconds long.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

And it is the relentless hoaxing and shenanigans that have been undermining the REAL cases, and we will probably never get to the bottom of the truth of the phenomena due to these clowns sighs.

How do you 'personally' work out what is a REAL case? I'm interested

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

How do you 'personally' work out what is a REAL case? I'm interested

im not an unknown soldier.....
but after a process of elimination and some research....if something cannot be shown to be this or that....then it truly is a UFO.

in this case, it looks like (in my opinion) that loves a conspiracy showed whythis would be CGI. that coupled with the fact that the uploader of this is a known CGI artist and is gaining $$ by you and me and everyone else viewing the vids............the chance of this actually being something spectacular and legit and a real UFO is much much much more less than this being a CGI made for $$........

you really have to weight everything and see which side the scale tips....

IMO...

CGI > UFO

edit on March 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by cripmeister

She's on an ATV, he is being pulled on a sled, you can see the rope.

Not sure when a snowmobile entered the mix, maybe my post confused people, but even a new 4 stroke is loud enough that talking between the two would need to be shouting. If it was a 2 stroke forget it at that distance, you'd hear nothing but engine.

Sorry about that, that last glitch in the matrix must have upset my thought processes. You agree that the man is not shouting right? And that this is odd?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i am going to stabilize this footage and post it soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

By the process of elimination, you look at explanations and whatever is left standing can then be submitted as an instance of evidence and then deem it "unexplained" and then you go from there. For instance you try to identify something such as natural aerial phenomena, birds, insects, conventional craft, balloons, lanterns, conventional air craft. You may have to look at physical evidence if necessary. Once you eliminate all explanations and find the witness to be credible you may have a case. But unlike the old days and since technology has progressed as we are living in the computer age CGI is a hoaxers most common method of choice. In the old days they use to throw hub caps in the air and photograph them. Now we have digital photography and several methods of manipulation and just about anyone with a little know how can pull this of off. You do not have to be computer savvy just some software and practice.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Unidentified & strange are 2 completely different things; do you agree? To me, after researching something, I'll always come to the conclusion it's 'unidentified'-- personally I've no choice via the way I perceive things.... The problem is that the data involved is always: 'one either believes what they are told or they don't' ....... Not much to go on, is it??-- when trying to get to the truth

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

No I do not think he is shouting, but he isn't wispering either.

4 stroke ATV's like that one are pretty quiet when new, as they age the muffler rots and they get much louder. That one sounded pretty new to me, or at least well maintained.

Normal conversation is possible from 15 feet on moving ATV's at lower speeds, nothing unusual about the volume of his voice.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

After a few more views, I might be leaning toward CGI as well. The tall trees in the beginning look odd, and have a weird masking halo kinda thing going on. The path of the UFO through the trees is still first-rate. I also think the reflection of the sun is a little off since the sun looks like it is coming more from the right than behind the camera.

The motion is excellent, though. Very convincing video in many ways.

edit on 21-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Best CGI Swedish UFO Sighting yet? Indeed

In the slowmotion portion of the video, if you go fullscreen (obviously) and you go frame by frame when it goes behind the tall tree on the left... you can clearly see it completely disappear BEFORE it goes 100% behind the tree. And at that point, is completely invisible through the branches while behind the tree. Yes, it could have cloaked but I'm guessing it would have stayed cloaked the whole time, yes? If it can cloak, why go behind the tree in the first place... oh right, because it's fake.

These fake videos are getting more and more impressive though.
edit on 21-3-2012 by six67seven because:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Unidentified & strange are 2 completely different things; do you agree? To me, after researching something, I'll always come to the conclusion it's 'unidentified'-- personally I've no choice via the way I perceive things.... The problem is that the data involved is always: 'one either believes what they are told or they don't' ....... Not much to go on, is it??-- when trying to get to the truth

of course they are 2 different things
you can have things that are identifiable and strange at the same time
so i don't get your question......

you are saying that every time you research something your conclusion every time is unidentified? really? so when someone misidentifies that sparkly thing in the sky as a UFO when it really is just Venus.....you still draw the conclusion of "unidentified"

sometimes it really is NOT a matter of personal choice or perception. sometimes truth is actually.............very identifiable! what it comes down to is whether one accepts truth even if it is not the truth they hoped for.
THAT is a huge problem.....
edit on March 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join