It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Rumblings in Sooke Bring Down a Barn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.ctvvancouverisland.ca...

In January people reported feeling serious vibrations from Sooke to Victoria, some worried it was an earthquake. That thought crossed Sharon Hanslip’s mind as well when she felt three blasts yesterday morning. The last one so severe it brought a barn on her property crashing to the ground. Seismologists say it wasn’t an earthquake and Sooke’s mayor, Wendal Milne said he doubts it can be attributed to the company responsible for January’s blasting as it didn’t feel the same…

More rumbling in Sooke, and it was strong enough to bring down a barn. According to the owner there was 3 separate blasts and the 3rd one was the one that caused the barn to collapse. Things are defiantly starting to get interesting around the world. Seismologists say it wasn't an earthquake so what could it have been any theories?

Along with the rattling in Wisconsin which has been happening from Sunday till today, and I'm sure there is a huge list of others two. Whats causing the planet to rumble all across the globe. www.cnn.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Flatulence?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
perhaps water and wind eroding the integrity of the structure over a long period of time?
if it was slated to be demolished anyways then i'd imagine there wouldn't be any effort involved in maintenance.

these rumblings would be far more widespread, and not localized to one woman's barn.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I believe HAARP is causing alot of this freakish weather and whatnot. Now I haven't elt any rumblings, but someone not too far from where I live posted on Youtube supposedly the sounds in the sky, by the way I was inside all day so, you guessed it I didn't hear it either, and it was less than a half a mile from me. HAARP most likely the cause of that. can't think of anything else that would cause it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I work in Sooke. I felt the rumblings quite a while ago (a couple months ago?). The news said it was explosions from Port Angeles. Very interesting since we're sitting on a ticking time-bomb of a fault line.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Did anyone check to see if there is any fracking going on? Any oil companies either recently buy land or are drilling in the area? Fracking has been known to cause earthquakes and they do it with the permission of the land owner alone somehow bypassing what you'd think would be lots of regulations against it.

As far as this barn....In NYC Tower 7 (supposedly) collapsed because the nearby twin tower structure was demolished...was anything nearby recently brought down by wrecking ball or anything like that? Even a few days earlier?
edit on 20-3-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Seriously eerie stuff. Cascadia, please hold up. I have no idea what the heck is going on, but something has to be up. Buckle up. (i live on northern vancouver island)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Did anyone else read "Sooke" and think of the Jersey Shore?

Mysterious Rumblings in Sooke Bring Down a Barn

edit on 20-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
she says the barn wasnt in good shape. By the looks of it a good strong wind could have taken it down. Im sure she will have the ins pay for that "expensive" electric gate.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Nice people. If this is the only attention she and the mayor get on public TV ever then so be it. I'm glad to have watched. Seems like a nice community. Whatever shook the place I have no idea. The possibilities over the vast expanse of the USA, nothing like here in the UK. We have a few quarries, in Wales, so not many barn-shaking rumblings happen as frequently as they seem to out there. If it's not drills, it must be tectonic. That, or sonic-booms created by UFOs

new topics

top topics

join