It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Known 1962 Alexis Creek B.C. UFO Crash.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have recently discovered Canada's new UFO archive hidden within the Governments National Archive web site.
Link here. www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...
I came across a very interesting event that happened in 1962 at Alexis Creek. Located here.I had never heard of this event before today.

Here is the page that includes all the documents pertaining to the event between Nov 2/1962 and the final document dated Nov 15/1963. www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...
When you get to this page click on the record # on the right you wish to see.When it takes you to the next page you will see a heading that says"view image", click this then you can read the actual typed file from 1962.

The original documents can be difficult to read in some instances so I suggest using your computers magnifier to help you see them better, but when you do read them you will find what they say very interesting.
This event is very interesting because of the fact it was witnessed by RCMP members as well as others. Witnesses claim to have seen this long silver cylindrical object flying straight down from a considerable height then slowing and levelling off. Then proceeding to travel a considerable distance, level with the ground but shooting fire or flames..then quickly disappearing over a mountain range, which was followed by a large explosion.There is even a report of a large shock wave after the explosion.There are also exhaustive attempts to rule out all things it could have been. No planes in the area, no missles, no falling space debris etc.

I thought this past event might be interesting to UFO buffs who have never heard of this one.Also I thought some of you might find this web site interesting as well and want to poke around at the large database of UFO sightings in Canada over the last fifty years and see if you can find some new mysteries yourselves.
Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

You know, you should give up the UFO crap to be honest.

Why ? , is this not a UFO forum .

No one has ever seen one and will not see one

Incorrect , many have seen them , no doubt many more will see them .

If you do, It's a Jinn, yes a foreigner that's not human but lives with us in other dimensions.

Ahhhh I see .. because that's far more likely than something from this dimension is it ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Discuss the topic, not each other.

ALL MEMBERS READ:Increased Scrutiny for Aliens & UFO Forum

That thread is still very much relevant.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Really interesting case.

I've heard about this allegedly UFO crash a few years ago.
It's really interesting.

Here is an extra Link where you can read more about this case.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Wow...not even a page in and the gloves come off. Thanks for your support.All I'm doing is bringing up an event that happened over 40 years ago and thought some people might like to investigate it and discuss it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Thanks for the link. I'm still actually going through all the documents and it reads really good for a legitimate sighting.Lots of witnesses from different perspectives,and lots of follow up investigating.Any additional references help.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Now this is what I can sink my teeth into! Yes, difficult to read, but not impossible. I have not heard of it before, and looked at it so far, don't see it bearing any real fruit but I believe it is an interesting case and only adds to the mountains of evidence that UFO's are real and I believe aliens are here now and the government has known for decades.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Thank you, we know these days that something was happening worldwide with a new exotic technology ever since WWII, and we also know that this exotic technology has been witnessed on earth for many centuries before. What we do not know is whose behind the doors of these flying vehicles. Could it be the aliens reported from Roswell witnesses? Could those aliens have made an agreement with the United States government between 1954 and 1964? The stories could have been made based on lies in my opinion, or, the stories still could be true with all the evidence I have seen. So I think us UFO forumers will be here for a long time lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
reply to post by gortex

Wow...not even a page in and the gloves come off. Thanks for your support.All I'm doing is bringing up an event that happened over 40 years ago and thought some people might like to investigate it and discuss it.

no worrys
when certain members talk through an orifice
us genuine members will feel obligated to defend
cheers op, i never heard of this case
cheers

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting! About the additionnal docs, here you go:

source

It was said at the time was the object was possibly a meteor as no radar signature was recorded.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Yeah it's tough slug digging through all the paperwork but when you read it carefully there are some tidbits that make this case believable. The fact alone that the paperwork carries into 1963 regarding this incident is interesting enough in it's self.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A UFO "crash" that we haven't heard about? Intriguing!

I'm not sure I'm dedicated enough to dig through 300+ (?) pages myself though. Any chance you could post a synopsis?

I did view a few pages and it does look interesting to say the least. Multiple (credible ?) witnesses ...

I wonder if there was a crash site? debris?

Hmm...

link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Interesting! About the additionnal docs, here you go:

source

It was said at the time was the object was possibly a meteor as no radar signature was recorded.

That's interesting because when I read one report it claimed witnesses saw the object slow down and level off. Which the last time I checked is unusual behaviour for a meteor.

link   

edit on 17-3-2012 by mark1167 because: double post

link   

Originally posted by mark1167
I came across a very interesting event that happened in 1962 at Alexis Creek. Located here.I had never heard of this event before today.
There are also exhaustive attempts to rule out all things it could have been. No planes in the area, no missles, no falling space debris etc.

Thanks for posting this mark1167.

The files indicate that officials had some disagreement as to whether it was a meteorite (the explanation favoured by the scientific officials) or a missile (the explanation favoured by at least one member of the RCMP).

The investigation cannot really be said to have involved "exhaustive attempts" to look into this one. Indeed, Wing Commander Biden (head of Mt. Lolo Radar Base) wrote in one memo at the time (e002750753 - shown below) that "If it is only a meteor then its value to the RCAF is questionable but if it is a missile or satellite debris we have erred in not conducting an immediate investigation".

Incidentally, it is relatively simple to download thousands of pages of the Canadian files - as I discussed in the thread at the link below which may be of interest to you:

Canadian disclosure: “UFO Found” and other documents/photos

edit on 17-3-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
The files indicate that officials had some disagreement as to whether it was a meteorite (the explanation favoured by the scientific officials) or a missile (the explanation favoured by at least one member of the RCMP).

The investigation cannot really be said to have involved "exhaustive attempts" to look into this one. Indeed, Wing Commander Biden (head of Mt. Lolo Radar Base) wrote in one memo at the time (e002750753) that "If it is only a meteor then its value to the RCAF is questionable but if it is a missile or satellite debris we have erred in not conducting an immediate investigation".

Yes!

Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join